Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

One Night Stand - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / One Night Stand (77838 Views)

All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) / $ex Story: A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Night Stand by Section8(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2015
Ahh!! Na Epl wan finish my nigga career LoL!!
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Here I am sitting in a smaller office, a office space that is suppose to occupy just one person as now been stocked to take two,  office files littered on the table “see wetin my life done turn to, shey make I quit this work self ni” I thought. its been three and half weeks since I got demoted  .”hello baby ,how are you today, have really missed you” that was john talking. john  is the other guy I sheared the office with,I think have been very unlucky to be shearing an office with this guy. he talks too much, lousy  and above that his dirty ,he was always on the phone with his girlfriend ,I can bet my life that this guy spends all his salary on airtime just to talk with his girlfriend, he even ask me for money sometimes to buy it. Back to my boss and his wife.my boss wasn’t happy with me being demoted but like he said he can’t do anything about it.there was a day I ran into opeyemi in the elevator .i was asked to take some files  upstairs, a floor before were her office is located, for signing, after signing I took the file and left the office, normally  I could have taken the stairs but something just pushed me towards the elevator so I optioned for  it.i could see that the elevator was in use i.e coming from top floor but I never thought it will be opeyemi that’s the occupant. As the elevator got to the floor i was I pressed open and to my biggest surprise I saw opeyemi standing alone in the elevator,all  of a sudden fear came over me,I picked the courage to say “good afternoon “  and she replied “good afternoon”  we both became silent as the elevator moved downwards although I was catching a glimpse of her with the side of my eye, “men  this girl as grown so big and elegant  the tiny opeyemi back then in school” I thought ,I later sermon the courage to tell her how sorry I was but then I heard the elevator tone  signaling that we have reached our floor and the door opend. She  walked out of the elevator without saying a word and I did same . I watched as she walked towards the secretary post situated on that floor i.e were Mrs badmus post was an something surprised me.madam big ego opeyemi knelt down to greet Mrs. badmus  while she says “mummy  ekasan  ma”.

8 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Section8:
Ahh!! Na Epl wan finish my nigga career LoL!!
bro u know say we guys too like football
Re: One Night Stand by Section8(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
boyo123:
bro u know say we guys too like football
Naso oo ride on bro
Re: One Night Stand by Olaide59(f): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nice one sweetheart
Re: One Night Stand by stano2(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
am enjoying this but please let all updates come fast...na so e just de me for body

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
Olaide59:
Nice one sweetheart
thanks honey
Re: One Night Stand by Dglorious1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmm let's see how it ends.I think she's just acting just to let tunji feel part of what she felt back then.
Nice one .
I'm waiting for the next post.
Re: One Night Stand by Missmossy(f): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Interesting piece, keep it coming cheesy

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by Emodeee: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missmossy:

My luv, r u a virgin?
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missmossy:
tanks dear
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dglorious1:
Hmm let's see how it ends.I think she's just acting just to let tunji feel part of what she felt back then.
Nice one .
I'm waiting for the next post.
thanks for following
Re: One Night Stand by tosyne2much(m): 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
I'm so loving this write-up

OP, I throway salute oooo cool
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
stano2:
am enjoying this but please let all updates come fast...na so e just de me for body
dont worry bro.am posting new updates soon
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm so loving this write-up

OP, I throway salute oooo cool
i was just telling a friend now that i cant believe that the popular tosyne2much is reading my story.am soo honoured bro

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by tosyne2much(m): 12:56am On Oct 10, 2015
boyo123:
i was just telling a friend now that i cant believe that the popular tosyne2much is reading my story.am soo honoured bro
It actually took me exactly one hour to finish reading it and I must confess that I found it very interesting and suspense filled

I will be anticipating your update later in the day

Abeg try update am tomorrow

Kudos brother cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 10, 2015
good storyline, but women can be cruel o, trust me she spent days planning how to deal with the man

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2015
“ I can’t believe that this girl just knelt down to greet mrs  badmus” I thought  “ O God I don’t even understand this office anymore “  still thinking to myself when john said “ hey tunji have you seen alert “ I looked at him and said “what alert?”  he looked at me with a puzzled face and said “ what other alert will you be expecting by 28th day of the month dude” I hissed and said back to him “ no I haven’t have they paid you ?. he said yes  that he got the alert not too long ago.then I looked at my phone and saw an unread message. “ what is this nonsense I said loudly” still staring at my phone how can this guys  do this,I was very angry, john kept asking me what happened but I ignored him ,  I stood up from my chair and went straight to the accountants office. as I knocked on the door of the accountants office I didn’t even wait for a reply before entering into the office “ good evening Mrs  Bassey”  I said “ good evening Mr olatunji cole, what can I do for you, can you please make it brief because its almost 5pm” she said. I nodded my head  to show that I understand .” ma, I just got an alert now from my bank “ she cut in and said “ oh mr olatunji am so sorry ,I never knew you were not informed ,order from  the board of directors at the beginning of this month was that anyone that’s  demoted should get a salary cut i thought I sent the circular to your office, “no I didn’t get it ma” I said “ am really sorry mr olatunji ,it was a mistake on my part” I just stood there staring at her desk like a slowpoke, I later adjusted myself and said” thank you ma” then left the office     As I walked back to my office “ all I could think of was how to start my resignation letter, am leaving this company for good  I thought. Am not going to allow any woman run my life like she owns it. Tomorrow am going to resigning I said.i went back to my desk grab my things and left the office with anger.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 6:56am On Oct 10, 2015
Few months ago when I got the job I was the happiest person on earth. but now I don’t even want the job anymore, I  just want my happiness back because honestly  the past  few months as made me the most sad person on earth. Just while driving and thinking I discovered a little traffic build up and had to stop, I peeped outside my window and saw a group of okada men trying to harass a woman standing beside what I suppose to be her damaged  car ” make una comot for road make person pass joor” I shouted but the guys were not ready to listing to me so I jumped out of the car and went straight to the scene, I grabed one of the okada man by the shoulder shoved him aside and made my way to the woman’s front, me standing  so she could be at my back. “ oga calm down wetin happen why you dey para” the  okada man looked at me and said “ oga lie lie I no gree o,  this woman jam  my okada  and she no wan pay” I turned to look at the woman, she was seriously terrified but she said “ nooo its not as if I don’t  want to pay him o, I told him that I don’t have the money right now on me that there is a bank at the end of the street that I can withdraw money for him over there.i turned back to the okada man and said” how much you wan collect” “na three thousand  for the front light wey she break”  then I dipped my hand in my pocket brought out three thousand and handed it over to him ,he said thank you but took a look at the woman before going and said “ na god save you say this oga come here, you for hear am today”  then they left, I turned back to the woman who was now crying  then I said to her “madam please don’t cry ok just be careful next time with this okada people” I turned to take my leave when she said “ olatunji”

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2015
aduragbemisteve:
good storyline, but women can be cruel o, trust me she spent days planning how to deal with the man
yes o.thats what happns wen u meet very cruel matured ladies
Re: One Night Stand by Olaide59(f): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2015
Keep it coming dear
Re: One Night Stand by Section8(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2015
Still following, still enjoyin diz Op
Re: One Night Stand by vizkiz: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2015
this is why I don't like readint stories in here. Too much suspense angry

3 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2015
vizkiz:
this is why I don't like readint stories in here. Too much suspense angry
am sorry bro.but thats the fun in reading not being able to determine what happns next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2015
I turned back to look at the woman and said sorry did you just called my, “ tunji its me joy, unilorin, oke –odo remember? ” she cuts in.”oh my God I can’t believe it’s you joy “  she smiled and said yes  its me o,its just sad we have to meet again like this” common forget it jare,that one done pass,” omo you done change o” was the next thing  I said. “Yes o”  you too but I was still able to recognize you sha. Wow its nice seeing you again o, she said” I really appreciate your help  today am really greatful “, “oh joy please stop saying that now” I have a restaurant on the next street although I can see you are just coming from work but how be glad if you at least go with me so I can fix you something to eat, or madam is waiting at home, she teased “ I smiled back and said” madam ke “  I never get madam o. ok that leave you with no excuse than to go with me now.i smiled and said ok “  ok no problem”  . Now at the restaurant with a plate of rice and plantain with chicken lap” it’s my favorite I said to her, am not surprised sha most people have rice as their favorite she said from across the table were she is sited, so hope you are keeping in touch with your friends back then in school I said, no not really just a few of them , like ope you remember her ? absent mindedly I said yes because I was still enjoying the food, I was at her wedding last year ,men that girls father  is loaded o.if you see her wedding ehn,” wait ,wait first you know  opeyemi ?,  na wa for you  o so you have forgotten so fast , have you forgotten that she was once my roommate at the school hostel, since then we have been good friends, I pretended not to know anytin so I could get more gist from her so I said “ I heard she now has a son self”  “oh Benjamin, she had him while in school, then I said  “are you serious?”  then she said “ she got pregnant  and had to leave school when she became very sick, she never came back till we graduated although she later went back to complete her program after we left” heya “ so who was the guy she got pregnant for ?  “I don’t know o she said she got raped by a guy”. I opened my mouth and couldn’t close it .i was so lost in thought that  I didn’t hear everything she said after that “ ehn ehn I knew it! no wonder she’s so mad at me , no wonder she threatened or she’s dealing  with me, Oh my God so Benjamin is my son” a tap on my plate brought me back to reality “is anything wrong tunji  look you have spilled the drink on your suit” “ oh ehm am ok dear just that when I eat too much rice I usually have this  stomach upset” haaa pele dear  she said. You know what joy I really appreciate the food am very greatful I gave her  my phone so she could input her phone number ,  then she said “ I should be thanking you instead for saving me today” . you know what I have to rush home now I have am important meeting to attend tomorrow morning and I have to prepare for it, don’t worry i will give you a call , she said ok and hugged me as I stood up to leave.

10 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by slimmyjimmy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
InterestinG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
InterestinG
wow.thanks bro
Re: One Night Stand by Olaide59(f): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omo, my bp is rising o *winks*

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Olaide59:
sweetheart pls take it easy o tongue
Olaide59:
sweetheart pls take it easy o
Re: One Night Stand by obajiluke: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
[/color]Nice one...

You are on point......

now following.....[color=#770077]Nice one...

You are on point......

now following.....
Nice one...

You are on point......

now following.....
Re: One Night Stand by obynaDmob(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Really really nice cheesy
Re: One Night Stand by tosyne2much(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wonderful

Still following

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Sacrifice / ::::::::*lara's Faith *:::::::: / The One I Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.