Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. - Car Talk (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. (32716 Views)

Every Bugatti Chiron Is Remotely Monitored From Bugatti HQ Online Real Time / 5 Ways Nigerians Can Save Money On Car Repairs / Smart Fortwo Car Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by defhenry(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
kingreign:

My Oga, pls you're welcome. Anytime.
You see rain ba? Nevertheless, will schedule next weekend. Both Accords are due for tune up
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
defhenry:

You see rain ba? Nevertheless, will schedule next weekend. Both Accords are due for tune up
I see am o. The rains no be here for Abuja o. Next weekend we go meet sir.

Salute!
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
Engine rebuilt, all fluids poured in, and cranked to start and idled it for a long time, to allow for proper break in.

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
kingreign:
Engine rebuilt, all fluids poured in, and cranked to start and idled it for a long time, to allow for proper break in.
After time set for break in, oil and filter was replaced, car washed and taken for a drive... cool

Dedicated to aieromon, Ishilove.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by dasanchez1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
kingreign:

After time set for break in, oil and filter was replaced, car washed and taken for a drive... cool

Dedicated to aieromon, Ishilove.
you're doing well sir. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2021
2017 Honda accord repairs.

Owner came to me with a complain about his car being horrible and scary to drive. I took it for a test drive and was shocked at the level of humming noise, vibration and shaking such a recent car had.
Jacked her up with a hoist and discovered the culprits

Front wheel bearings,
Inner cv joints,
Bent tyre.

I immediately swung to action to save this beauty on wheels.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 12:25am On Aug 09, 2021
Of course, brand new transaxle pair, wheel bearing pair, tyres and 1quart of genuine Honda CVT transmission fluid HCF2 was purchased for thus fix.

It turned out that even the trans fluid was black and smelling which raised so much concerns for me.

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 12:28am On Aug 09, 2021
kingreign:
Of course, brand new transaxle pair, wheel bearing pair, tyres and 1quart of genuine Honda CVT transmission fluid HCF2 was purchased for thus fix.

It turned out that even the trans fluid was black and smelling which raised so much concerns for me.

Parts were installed, wheels balanced and vehicle was aligned as should be, after which it was test driven.

Your guess is as good as mine, so smooth... Buttery smooth ride with no noise. cool grin cheesy
After test drive, the car was washed and owner took back his sweet baby happier than he came back. cool

Dedicated to Gentlelife50

7 Likes

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Elcapitan0: 2:19am On Aug 09, 2021
Boss is sikkens paint being sold in Abuja and can you help me procure it?
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 2:46am On Aug 09, 2021
Elcapitan0:
Boss is sikkens paint being sold in Abuja and can you help me procure it?
07034581213 chat me via WhatsApp pls.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by omobs(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2021
kingreign:

07034581213 chat me via WhatsApp pls.
Boss where is your workshop in Abuja,I really need to work on my Camry big for nothing,thanks
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Issyman(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2021
The Great Mike....keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by dealerman(m): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
I have Original Spark Plugs in large quantities for quick disposal. Serious buyers should contact me ASAP – 07014114189 (KayCee)

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
dealerman:
I have Original Spark Plugs in large quantities for quick disposal. Serious buyers should contact me ASAP – 07014114189 (KayCee)

Pls, it would be better if you respect my thread by starting up your own advert thread elsewhere rather than spamming mine.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Inception(m): 3:51am On Aug 18, 2021
kingreign:
2205 C300 2017 Engine rebuild.
Who say we don't carry out rebuilding of engine?

M274 2.0t are scandalously notorious for damaging their engine. In this car, the owner reported that the car suddenly shut down on the road when he was driving. Engine was seized stiff and wouldn't roll.

Opening up the engine revealed some terrible things.
Crankshaft journal bearings on some of the cylinder had melted and fused together with the crankshaft, oil pump failed, main engine bearing failed, timing stretched, sprocket on intake camshaft damaged, 2 pistons cracked, one broken and its piece fallen off into the engine, piston rings fused hard to the damaged pistons, some scouring on the cylinder bores,turbo failed.

Of course the engine was prohibitively expensive and purchasing another engine wasn't a guaranteed move due to the well documented failures of these engines.

Best move was to rebuild and we did using genuine brand new parts and processes.
Dedicated to officialDJ.
This reminds me of one kind of Hyundai engine like that grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 5:19am On Aug 18, 2021
Inception:

This reminds me of one kind of Hyundai engine like that grin
I dey avoid that Hyundai like plague ehn. grin
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by hello66: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2021
omobs:

Boss where is your workshop in Abuja,I really need to work on my Camry big for nothing,thanks

Kubwa ,Abuja
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 6:20am On Aug 19, 2021
hello66:

Kubwa ,Abuja
Thanks.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Eddee(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nice thread chief. If the Accord owner ever decides to sell, grant me the honor of first refusal.
kingreign:

Parts were installed, wheels balanced and vehicle was aligned as should be, after which it was test driven.

Your guess is as good as mine, so smooth... Buttery smooth ride with no noise. cool grin cheesy
After test drive, the car was washed and owner took back his sweet baby happier than he came back. cool

Dedicated to Gentlelife50

3 Likes

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by dealerman(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
kingreign:

Pls, it would be better if you respect my thread by starting up your own advert thread elsewhere rather than spamming mine.

Sorry about that!

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2021
2010 Toyota Tundra Make Over and Update.
NOTE: All parts used for this update and make over are genuine Toyota parts from a donor 2017 Tundra.

Before.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2021
kingreign:
2010 Toyota Tundra Make Over and Update.

Before.
During...

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
kingreign:

During...

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Finished work.
NB, upholstery was redone too.

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by goodwalima1985(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Corolla 2011

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by goodwalima1985(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Can I thing like this be fix back to its original shape please ?.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
goodwalima1985:
Can I thing like this be fix back to its original shape please ?.

It’s what I do very frequently and I can do this repair and nobody will know any such accident occurred.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Coolgent(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2023
kingreign:

I dey avoid that Hyundai like plague ehn. grin

sad cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon / How To Verify If Your Car Number Plate Is Authentic Or Fake / How Good Is Oven Baked Painting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.