Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. (32928 Views)

Every Bugatti Chiron Is Remotely Monitored From Bugatti HQ Online Real Time / 5 Ways Nigerians Can Save Money On Car Repairs / Smart Fortwo Car Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by marksooyinmiebi(m): 12:22am On Dec 04, 2017
Kingreign Is the boss!

I called him up for two car inspections which he did professionally..

I am marveld at his wealth of experience!

If you’re in Abuja and looking for a professional auto Engr, Kingreign is the man.

Btw, I might come over tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by twenty4: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2018
kingreign:
2005 Mercedes C230 kompressor.

One hellova sweet merc chaiiiiii

Replacement of Set of brake pads, lower control arms (aluminium) pair, lower control arm (steel) pair.

Curing of Misfire in cylinder 1 (traced to water in sparlplug hole).

Hello brother, please what did it cost to replace the control arms in front. Thanks. Mine has been making so much noise
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2018
twenty4:

Hello brother, please what did it cost to replace the control arms in front. Thanks. Mine has been making so much noise

chat or call 07034581213
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 1:01am On Mar 04, 2018
2013 corolla LE restoration

Vehicle was involved in a lone accident due to a chain of events.
Vehicle hydroplaned on a very wet slippery road, driver lost control and it's front right tyre got stuck in a depression which resulted in the car sonersaulting several times and then coming to rest on its roof.

Enough of the grammar, pictures following

NB: licence plate of vehicle has been masked off to protect identity of owner.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 1:04am On Mar 04, 2018
kingreign:

Vehicle hydroplaned on a very wet slippery road, driver lost control and it's front right tyre got stuck in a depression which resulted in the car sonersaulting several times and then coming to rest on its roof.

Vehicle stripped down to its bare elements.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 1:19am On Mar 04, 2018
kingreign:

Vehicle stripped down to its bare elements.
Rebuild process began

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by mayor2013: 1:42am On Mar 04, 2018
More pix salivating for this tongue

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 1:47am On Mar 04, 2018
kingreign:

Rebuild process began

Notice the lines coming

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 1:49am On Mar 04, 2018
mayor2013:
More pix salivating for this tongue
smiley

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 1:52am On Mar 04, 2018
kingreign:
smiley

No mind me, I'm masking people's faces from showing cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 2:00am On Mar 04, 2018
Mind not the gap between the bonnet and bumper. It's a coincidence that I took pictures every time the bonnet locking mechanism was released.

Note: all deployed SRS airbags and seatbelt pretentioners were replaced in this car with working units thus making this car as safe as any other non deployed SRS system in other cars.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 2:03am On Mar 04, 2018
Finished product.

Note: picture was taken prior to installation of rear reflectors and proper alignment of rain wipers

cc: enitiObanke, camaro et al

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by deathwing(m): 8:03am On Apr 29, 2018
wow
kingreign:
Finished product.

Note: picture was taken prior to installation of rear reflectors and proper alignment of rain wipers

cc: enitiObanke, camaro et al

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by diportivo: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
one thing I don't get tho

why those dat fix windscreens put tape on it

as in....to hold it in place or to show plain stupidity

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
diportivo:

Lol I just let them do their thing
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by thebigkendo(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
diportivo:

Is it your tape or is it your stupidity?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by diportivo: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
thebigkendo:

Is it your tape or is it your stupidity?

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by MotorGuru: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
kingreign:

Interesting build...
How were the front chassis rails( particularly the one on the right) straightened? And how were you able to assure precise dimension control without a jig?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:17am On Apr 30, 2018
diportivo:

I have been warning you, now see what you have done to ya sef. If I answer now I have kill ya political career completely. Well as my Oga said, is it ya stupidity? angry

3 Likes

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by diportivo: 6:35am On Apr 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I have been warning you, now see what you have done to ya sef. If I answer now I have kill ya political career completely. Well as my Oga said, is it ya stupidity? angry

tape user spotted

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 6:52am On Apr 30, 2018
Una do well.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by deborsky(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2018
aiit
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Franzinni: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
Bro I have a Qx4 98 model the car is a guzzler... It's actually in pretty bad shape,I mean legs noisy, weird sound from engine, scratching sounds on high gear I mean it's a medical case... I had opted to sell it off but after seeing your thread I still feel there is hope

Firstly I want to know if that fuel zapping talent can be curbed I mean it takes 3000 Naira fuel to get to gwarimpa and back from maraba... You get what I mean?
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Franzinni:
Bro I have a Qx4 98 model the car is a guzzler... It's actually in pretty bad shape,I mean legs noisy, weird sound from engine, scratching sounds on high gear I mean it's a medical case... I had opted to sell it off but after seeing your thread I still feel there is hope

Firstly I want to know if that fuel zapping talent can be curbed I mean it takes 3000 Naira fuel to get to gwarimpa and back from maraba... You get what I mean?
Chat with me on 07034581213.
I've used that truck before and that's why I may consider your case.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Pesuzok(m): 6:50am On May 12, 2018
kingreign:

Chat with me on 07034581213.
I've used that truck before and that's why I may consider your case.
Can you give me an idea what it cost to fix that corolla
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 7:15am On May 12, 2018
Pesuzok:

Can you give me an idea what it cost to fix that corolla

Chat me up on whatsapp 07034581213
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 7:24am On May 12, 2018
Franzinni:

This is normal for all QX4 and even SUVs.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by chukel(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2018
kingreign:

my own no de chop like that o
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Franzinni: 11:37am On May 12, 2018
kingreign:

yepa... Nah to do away with it
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2018
chukel:
my own no de chop like that o
but uncle see am na 3k fuel from gwarimpa to mararaba and back no bad that journey na like over 50 km approximately when calculated. For high way the truck no dey blow d fuel
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by mabs2015: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Good afternoon
Can you please recommend a good and readily available (i reside in Abuja) engine oil for a Mercedes e350 2006. thanks
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by ironheart(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
Whats the ViN of this corola?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos / Would You Buy This Beautifully Restored 1972 BMW 3.0 CSL For N35.7m? (photos) / 8 Brand New Honda Vehicles And Their Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.