Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Synord Article On The Nigerian Pulse Newspaper - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Synord Article On The Nigerian Pulse Newspaper (749 Views)

Nairaland Artist Synord Releases New Photos Ahead Of Singles / 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord / Pon Pon Music: A New Genre Of Music Here To Stay - By Synord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synord Article On The Nigerian Pulse Newspaper by Glowstone(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
So I was reading this newspaper today and stumble on Iamsynord article which was on front page here last week ,words by words no single editing at all but no credit was given to the op . op did they get permission from you? because if not that is copyright and they should be punish

Link to his Original post : www.nairaland.com/2629197/five-nigerian-rappers-succesfully-transitioned

pishure loading
Re: Synord Article On The Nigerian Pulse Newspaper by Glowstone(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
lalasticlala

Re: Synord Article On The Nigerian Pulse Newspaper by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Glowstone:
So I was reading this newspaper today and stumble on Iamsynord article which was on front page here last week ,words by words no single editing at all but no credit was given to the op . op did they get permission from you? because if not that is copyright and they should be punish

Link to his Original post : www.nairaland.com/2629197/five-nigerian-rappers-succesfully-transitioned

pishure loading

no Sir.. pls how do I go about this plagiarism thing..Pls how do I report them
Re: Synord Article On The Nigerian Pulse Newspaper by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cc 2dice,softvio abeg make una con see.Lalasticlala !!
Re: Synord Article On The Nigerian Pulse Newspaper by softvio(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lol twisted fate...dunno if to celebrate or wail cause of the plagiarism, but i always know the dude got great article written skills, fill with creativity . But i think someone gats to sue them cause these stealing
Re: Synord Article On The Nigerian Pulse Newspaper by 2dice(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Glowstone:

pishure loading
where is the picture sir?
Re: Synord Article On The Nigerian Pulse Newspaper by 2dice(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Iamsynord:
Cc 2dice,softvio abeg make una con see.Lalasticlala !!
let wait.. And see if its True
Re: Synord Article On The Nigerian Pulse Newspaper by danbrowndmf(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
Seen on so many blogs already
Re: Synord Article On The Nigerian Pulse Newspaper by Glowstone(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Iamsynord:

no Sir.. pls how do I go about this plagiarism thing..Pls how do I report them

I don't know but maybe u can get this forum owner to help
Re: Synord Article On The Nigerian Pulse Newspaper by Glowstone(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
2dice:
where is the picture sir?

I don't know what's up with my phone after taking pics to upload it corrupt by itself
Re: Synord Article On The Nigerian Pulse Newspaper by Awesomeking: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Synord,just free the matter,i have seen many of my music articles on different blogs and one on this exact paper,i just let it slide.
Re: Synord Article On The Nigerian Pulse Newspaper by Glowstone(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
I mean this one was just copy n paste no editing whatsoever n didn't give credit to the original owner of the article
Re: Synord Article On The Nigerian Pulse Newspaper by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
I dey go interjection now with charm to cuss all dense people way dey steal my work
Re: Synord Article On The Nigerian Pulse Newspaper by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2015
Iamsynord:
I dey go interjection now with charm to cuss all dense people way dey steal my work
Hi I have been trying to get to ya
Please can you help me upload my song on notjustok.com please

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Unical 2016 | INSTAGRAM CONTEST / Message To Psquare / Davido Music Worldwide: Davido X Mayorkun X Dremo X Ichaba – Back 2 Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.