Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ (3974 Views)

So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / These 5 Ways To Have Safe S*x Without A C0ndom (18+ Only) / 5 Things To Do When Your C0ndom Breaks During S3x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ by hub123: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
Have you ever had a condom break on you during s ex? It’s terrifying. The good news is that it is avoidable in the future, as long as you learned why it happened. Condom bursting, tearing, breaking, ripping can because by a number of things...

Love and sex...

Sometimes, condom fail to give the protection they are worn for – mostly due to the fault of the user.
Most often than not, it is as a result of improper use (wearing) of the condom and , like Wha’anda has severally said, a condom is 98% effective if used well and 0% effective if wrongly used.
It can be terrifying sometimes to find that the condom you are wearing is broken and your sexual safety has been compromised, with possible pregnancy and/or s exually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Have you ever had a condom break on you? It’s terrifying. The good news is that it is avoidable in the future, as long as you learned why it happened.

Condom bursting, tearing, breaking, ripping can because by a number of things:

Expired/wrongly stored – an expired condom or one that was stored in extreme temperatures, left in wallets and places where pressure is applied to it. It weakens and might tear
Air bubble in the condom – if you allow air bubble to remain when wearing the condom, you might have a pressure point that will lead to a tear when thrusting
Too tight – if the condom is too tight, it could tear during sex
Not lubricated – the condom’s material became dry and hot because not enough additional lubricant was added;
Oil-based lube – if you use improvised oil-based lubricant like Vaseline or other petroleum jelly, you could weaken the condom leading to a leak/tear
Wrongly opened – if you opened condom with your teeth, scissors, or a knife you can compromise the integrity and rip it. when you attempt s ex, it is likely to tear further
Hairy vaginal/Penis area – during s ex involving hairy pubic region, there is the possibility that hair strands are pushed in and the continuous friction can tear the condom
continue >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/9-things-that-can-break-c0ndom-during-s.html

Re: 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ by Mekus68: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
For those that sleep around they should take note.
Team virgin
Re: 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ by falcon01: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
you kukuma end the post with picture wet dey scary
Re: 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
falcon01:
you kukuma end the post with picture wey* dey scary
i swear.grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ by nnadychuks(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
Who is condom? I don't know how he looks like self.. Maybe it is a thing self
Re: 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ by yanabasee(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
****MODIFIED***

Seems people don't read to understand!

I don't use condoms.... I don't even like using it....

Using Condoms to avoid STDs/ unwanted pregnancy is normal...

STD is an infectious diseases that can not only be transmitted or contacted via sexual intercourse.. Although it's prime mode of transmission is through sex.

For instance, Staph. Aureus. This is an STD. But it was discovered that Staph can be inherited. And can be contacted also by dirty toilets and sharing of inner wears with someone who has the disease. But the commonest mode of contacting staph is via sex, that is why it is termed ''STD''.

That is why I said : But "most" STDs are toilet infected disease... Where anybody can contact whence visiting a dirty toilet. Most STDs are inherited, just like Staph. Aureus.

Understand that, there are many other infections not considered primarily to be STDs...including
salmonellosis, shigellosis, campylobacteriosis,
amebiasis, giardiasis, hepatitis (A, B, and C), and
cytomegalovirus infection...can be transmitted
sexually.

So what's the need? I rather stick to one girl...
Re: 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ by witnezHD(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
⊙_⊙!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ by khassy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
hub123:

Have you ever had a condom break on you during s ex? It’s terrifying. The good news is that it is avoidable in the future, as long as you learned why it happened. Condom bursting, tearing, breaking, ripping can because by a number of things...

Love and sex...

Sometimes, condom fail to give the protection they are worn for – mostly due to the fault of the user.
Most often than not, it is as a result of improper use (wearing) of the condom and , like Wha’anda has severally said, a condom is 98% effective if used well and 0% effective if wrongly used.
It can be terrifying sometimes to find that the condom you are wearing is broken and your sexual safety has been compromised, with possible pregnancy and/or s exually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Have you ever had a condom break on you? It’s terrifying. The good news is that it is avoidable in the future, as long as you learned why it happened.

Condom bursting, tearing, breaking, ripping can because by a number of things:

Expired/wrongly stored – an expired condom or one that was stored in extreme temperatures, left in wallets and places where pressure is applied to it. It weakens and might tear
Air bubble in the condom – if you allow air bubble to remain when wearing the condom, you might have a pressure point that will lead to a tear when thrusting
Too tight – if the condom is too tight, it could tear during sex
Not lubricated – the condom’s material became dry and hot because not enough additional lubricant was added;
Oil-based lube – if you use improvised oil-based lubricant like Vaseline or other petroleum jelly, you could weaken the condom leading to a leak/tear
Wrongly opened – if you opened condom with your teeth, scissors, or a knife you can compromise the integrity and rip it. when you attempt s ex, it is likely to tear further
Hairy vaginal/Penis area – during s ex involving hairy pubic region, there is the possibility that hair strands are pushed in and the continuous friction can tear the condom
continue >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/9-things-that-can-break-c0ndom-during-s.html

what is condomundecidedundecided
Re: 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ by Gmajor(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
yanabasee:

Using Condoms to avoid STDs is normal... But "most" STDs are toilet infected disease... Where anybody can contact whence visiting a dirty toilet. Most STDs are inherited, just like Staph. Aureus.

what a pile of rubbish.
Do you even know what STD stands for ?
Re: 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ by yanabasee(m): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Gmajor:

what a pile of rubbish.
Do you even know what STD stands for ?

Becoz you don't know... It'd be rubbish! Fool's way of seeking for a comprehensive explanation!

How do you contact gonorrhoea?
A literal f00l like you will say, via sex!
Ofcoz you're right... Any disease transmitted from person-to-person is known as STD.

What about those who do not have sex, Do they also have Gonorrhoea? Ofcoz they do have Gonorrhoea..
They contact this via dirty toilets... Sharing of pants and dirty underwear...

Gonorrhoea is a bacteria... And it's prime mode of transmission is via sex... But many do contact gonorrhoea via other means...

Note that, there are many other infections not considered primarily to be STDs—including salmonellosis, shigellosis, campylobacteriosis, amebiasis, giardiasis, hepatitis (A, B, and C), and cytomegalovirus infection—can be transmitted sexually.

Right now... I feel like beating the f00lishness outtaf you... STD stands for.... Shut Thafuck Down!
Re: 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ by lekzzydo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
The condom the lady is holding looks like tom-tom in a transparent pack.
Re: 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ by ruggedtimi(m): 12:19am On Oct 08, 2015
INTROVERT / LADYF...una don hear
Re: 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ by mamboabdull(m): 12:30am On Oct 08, 2015
Ok
Re: 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ by falcon01: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2015
quiinnBee:
i swear.grin
that your display pics got me rotf
Re: 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2015
yanabasee:

Using Condoms to avoid STDs is normal... But "most" STDs are toilet infected disease... Where anybody can contact whence visiting a dirty toilet. Most STDs are inherited, just like Staph. Aureus.

sir are u ok?
Re: 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2015
falcon01:
that your display pics got me rotf
smiley wink

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ by Haryohdeji(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2015
Nothing like being natural... I luv sexing without Condom cox u will enjoy n feel d passion than wen using condom..... I dnt use condom cox I dnt sex around anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. / Is Pregnancy Now Part Of Fashion [photo] / .... A Note To Him...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.