Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Why Is It So Important For People That They Look Good? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Important For People That They Look Good? (744 Views)

Women Have 9 Types Of Boobs & Here’s What They Look Like / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Important For People That They Look Good? by KingRaoul: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2015
Nairalanders have argued that looks dont matter, so why do girls spend 2hrs on the mirror daily before they step out of their house? Why cant u just wake up bath and leave the house like that? Guys why are u always in the barbing saloon trying to create styles with ur beard ur hair and even ur eyebrows (ask patoranking and davido about the eyebrows carving) ? Why do u people spend all ur life trying to look good but come on here and pretend like ur not about that life? Why cant yall just admit the truth that goodlooks is up there with money and fame so if u dont have the latter u just work on the former?
Re: Why Is It So Important For People That They Look Good? by Alezy(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2015
Lolz. ..what a question.
coz ur not living on this earth alone.
Re: Why Is It So Important For People That They Look Good? by naijaboiy: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2015
its very important. undecided
Re: Why Is It So Important For People That They Look Good? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2015
i also paint my nails....
Re: Why Is It So Important For People That They Look Good? by Fernandowski(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Adam and eve caused all these
Re: Why Is It So Important For People That They Look Good? by czarr(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Why are all you topics about looks undecided
Re: Why Is It So Important For People That They Look Good? by KingRaoul: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
czarr:
Why are all you topics about looks undecided

Because everyone around me is always about that life now it has gotten to me, they have ruined my normal way of thinking
Re: Why Is It So Important For People That They Look Good? by czarr(m): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2015
KingRaoul:

Because everyone around me is always about that life now it has gotten to me, they have ruined my normal way of thinking
so sad.
Maybe you change where you live
Everyone around me hustling hard, making money.
There's a limit to what looks can do.

(1) (Reply)

Abortion Not A Choice(pic) / [DATING] Do Girls Really Like Good-looking & Rich Guy?? / How To Secretly Watch Private Videos On Your Mobile Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.