Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Can You Love Without Being Jealous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love Without Being Jealous? (1077 Views)

My Sister Accused Me Of Being Jealous Of Her Relationship / Is There Love Without Money? / Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by CorrectGuy4love: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2015
Can you?
Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2015
A big fat NO. If I'm not jealous it means I don't care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:
A big fat NO. If I'm not jealous it means I don't care.
And when you do care, you bite. Interesting! cheesy
Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2015
RickRichards:

And when you do care, you bite. Interesting! cheesy

Something like that wink
Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by sinaj(f): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2015
Daz unpossible, I mean impossible sad

1 Like

Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by Behira(f): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Nah
Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by kiddkash(m): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2015
ask the ladies, maybe men are jealous but women act crazy when they are jealous
Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by Tallesty1(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2015
Yea
Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by obiak4(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Don't even go there at all any guy that tried @ even winking @ my bae is dead
me too would not even look @ any bae no matter hw beautiful she is

NOTE AM STILL EVEN LOOKING FOR A BAE LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Something like that wink

Hehe...I think I've found a good use for you.
Errm...I need you to 'care off' Taashamania's nose: She knows too much about stuff she normally shouldn't.

Then I need you to 'care off' Wristbangle's fingers: He's always terrorizing us with his lists.

And finally, I need you to 'care off' one of Dashmeyansh's ears: He never heeds warnings.

*Important:
Just in case you develop a stomach for human flesh from all the 'caring off', you're free to go on a rampage. But stay away from the following users if you don't want me to 'care off' your head cheesy :

1. Dechandel : because we're both 40% Basotho, 30% Burkinabe, 20% Puerto Rican, and 10% Nigerian. And we're not even blood relatives. Astonishing, init? I know.

2. MrsPhyno : because of her love for the rap artiste, Phyno and his scary hair. You don't wanna cross Phyno. I hear the last time he was angry, he whipped his hair like Willow Smith and a thousand innocent persons' died instantly! Please don't visualize that. Too graphic.

3. Michellla : because she looks so innocent with those cute eyes that can make a battle-hardened veteran soldier go "awww". Guys, henceforth, we really should check profile pictures before throwing barbs at people. cheesy
Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 09, 2015
usually am never jealous, then again maybe it's because i always see it as if someone is going to leave you being jealous solves nothing and won't stop that person from leaving.
Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by deeprof123: 6:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Am a bit jealous but can control it.
Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2015
Yes I can and do...
Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2015
RickRichards Phyno don cut him hair o cry

Yes it's possible. I'm not the jealous type
Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by bollify(m): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2015
I really want to be jealous because my gf has been complaining that I'm not jealous and it could mean I don't love her enough to be jealous.
Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by wristbangle: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2015
RickRichards:

Hehe...I think I've found a good use for you.
Errm...I need you to 'care off' Taashamania's nose: She knows too much about stuff she normally shouldn't.

Then I need you to 'care off' Wristbangle's fingers: He's always terrorizing us with his lists.

And finally, I need you to 'care off' one of Dashmeyansh's ears: He never heeds warnings.

*Important:
Just in case you develop a stomach for human flesh from all the 'caring off', you're free to go on a rampage. But stay away from the following users if you don't want me to 'care off' your head cheesy :

1. Dechandel : because we're both 40% Basotho, 30% Burkinabe, 20% Puerto Rican, and 10% Nigerian. And we're not even blood relatives. Astonishing, init? I know.

2. MrsPhyno : because of her love for the rap artiste, Phyno and his scary hair. You don't wanna cross Phyno. I hear the last time he was angry, he whipped his hair like Willow Smith and a thousand innocent persons' died instantly! Please don't visualize that. Too graphic.

3. Michellla : because she looks so innocent with those cute eyes that can make a battle-hardened veteran soldier go "awww". Guys, henceforth, we really should check profile pictures before throwing barbs at people. cheesy

Wetin I do oo cheesy
Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:
RickRichards Phyno don cut him hair o cry

Yes it's possible. I'm not the jealous type
Phew! Now I can leave the house without fear. cheesy
Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by faith551(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
I wish I could be, but em ladies changed that a long time ago, maybe when I see someone who could make me, till then
Re: Can You Love Without Being Jealous? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
No I can't. But, I'll try to control it so I don't end up ruining my relationship.

(1) (Reply)

I love Her But She Doesn't Love Me.Please Help! / Guide On How To Make A Man Happy / She's 6years Old, Her Hearth & Intestines Are Outside Her Body She Needs Ur Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.