Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Guide On How To Make A Man Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guide On How To Make A Man Happy (1075 Views)

Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words / Making A Man Happy Vs Making A Woman Happy (photo) / Photo: How To Make A Man happy Versus How To Make A Woman Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide On How To Make A Man Happy by or3gon: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Men want love as badly as women do. They just might not always be as obvious about it. But generally, they want the same thing: friendship, companionship, chemistry. So why is there so much confusion and miscommunication between the sexes?
Rules. Some have been handed down through the generations. Others are ones we "see" to be true. And, of course, there are the ones written from our personal history.
There are some universal rules applying to men that you probably could find inscribed on the walls of caves from long ago. They still ring true today:

Praise. Men adore women who shower them with adulation. Praise is like candy – good for everyone.

Nagging. Men hate it. Tell them once what you want. You have a 50-50 chance it will be done. Tell them more than that within a 24-hour period and it's called nagging. Complain to your mother. Give him dirty looks. Close the kitchen and the bedroom. But whatever you do, don't nag.

Crying. Men really hate it. They have no defense. You finally get him to have a serious talk and you start crying because you don't like how it's going. Well, girlfriend, you killed that one. Not only is the discussion over, but you put him in a lose-lose situation. If he ignores your emotions, he's insensitive. Finish the talk, then cry to the dog. Or a friend.

Food. His mother knew the way to his heart. And if she didn't, here's your opportunity. Men love to eat. And be served. If you like to cook, you lucked out on this one. If you don't, you're a dummy if you can't find takeout that will look, taste and smell like homemade.

Action Jacksons. Men either love to be on the move or watch other men move, mostly on TV or at a stadium. Either way, they need it. And they'll love you for it if you don't complain about it. He has high respect for a woman who knows the importance of giving him space when he needs it.

Śex. It's good for both of you. It keeps the connection and relieves stress and tension. He'll be putty in your hands. Cook a meal for him after and he'll be so happy he might even cry.

Relinquish the need for control. Worse than anything, a man hates when a woman is constantly trying to control every situation. It's emasculating and it's degrading, both to you and him. You're not very fun or pretty when you're controlling. Until you get a grip on your fears or whatever is making you work this ugly trait, your relationship will suffer. Let him be the man. You're with him for a reason. He's capable. Let him prove it. He'll love you for it.

The power of touch. Touch heals. It's the unspoken word of forgiveness, love, warmth and compassion. We all can use a little. Men crave it. It makes them closer to you and they will touch back.

Love. And more love. Tell him. Hug him. Text him. Laugh with him. Leave love notes in the bathroom or in his car. All the time. You'll get it back in spades. It's contagious and it keeps the special spark glowing bright.

thoughts and ramblings of Lorraine McDaniel

2 Likes

Re: Guide On How To Make A Man Happy by ivyT(f): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ok Bye
Re: Guide On How To Make A Man Happy by missbronzy(f): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Good one, I go try wink
Re: Guide On How To Make A Man Happy by chipatra: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Śex. It's good for both of you. It keeps the connection and relieves stress and tension. He'll be putty in your hands. Cook a meal for him after and he'll be so happy he might even cry.

I no dey joke with this one, babe wey sabi know say na this one b d correct medicine for man
Re: Guide On How To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Food should be no. 1 on the list. My greatest turn off will be if she can't cook. Even she can she must be better at it cos am such a pro at the art too brags aside. What'll I be gaining from a lady who I don't get to learn a thing or two in the art of cooking from?
Re: Guide On How To Make A Man Happy by or3gon: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
missbronzy:
Good one, I go try wink
abeg try wink
Re: Guide On How To Make A Man Happy by or3gon: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
chipatra:

I no dey joke with this one, babe wey sabi know say na this one b d correct medicine for man
correct babe cheesy
Re: Guide On How To Make A Man Happy by or3gon: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
pinceprinz:
Food should be no. 1 on the list. My greatest turn off will be if she can't cook. Even she can she must be better at it cos am such a pro at the art too brags aside. What'll I be gaining from a lady who I don't get to learn a thing or two in the art of cooking from?
nothing much to gain i guess, probably why there's a saying "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" smiley
Re: Guide On How To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
or3gon:
nothing much to gain i guess, probably why there's a saying "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" smiley

You don talk the talk finish my bros cheesy cheesy

In fact, Thread closed lol

1 Like

Re: Guide On How To Make A Man Happy by waltermeyer: 9:43am On May 06, 2020
Incredible articles and awesome design. Your blog entry merits the greater part of the positive input it"s been getting. best CBD gummies

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Love Dirty Talk. / Should I Marry Her Despite The Outcry From My Family? / Please Stop!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.