Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' (1334 Views)

"Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses / Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! / SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' by DJBIGGY(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2015
In the whole dating world, there is nothing more painful when a guy summons courage to tell a girl about his feelings for her and she rubbishes it with a sarcastic statement or shutting him up utterly. The humiliation alone can almost make a guy dig a hole and bury his head in it like the way flamingos do.

Whether the toasting it done in real life or social media, the reaction of guys remain the same. I found some screenshots of some responses some girls give guys and i am positive some of us guys would have received at least one similar response from a lady... Check out more below;

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/10/hilarious-responses-guys-get-when-they.html

Re: Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' by chocolateme(f): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2015
Lol.. Avoidance. She doesn't love him. Gbam
Re: Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' by DJBIGGY(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2015
more here

Re: Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' by younghartz(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2015
I've heard

modified
Assuming ur father was Oteldola,she'll be like I love you more....I miss you just like d way drought misses rain cry

moral

Make huge money

Motto:: huge money is plan A, bigger money is plan B

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' by DJBIGGY(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2015
again

Re: Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' by falconey(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2015
this is shiit!!!
Re: Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' by ClassCaptain(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2015
chocolateme:
Lol.. Avoidance is better than lies

madam he no go work..Introvert sef no go rest..
Re: Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' by DJBIGGY(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2015
chocolateme:
Lol.. Avoidance is better than lies

But u never can tell who genuinely wanna be with you
Re: Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' by braine(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2015
"Really? I dont think so".... The best way I avoid replying. Works very well. wink
Re: Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' by chocolateme(f): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2015
DJBIGGY:

But u never can tell who genuinely wanna be with you
true
Re: Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' by derrick333(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2015
D regular response to "I love u" 4rm a guy2lady Is "Tnk u" or "ok". Two tins r involve ,is either she's shy to say she loves u too or she doesn't lov u
Re: Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' by chocolateme(f): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2015
ClassCaptain:

madam he no go work..Introvert sef no go rest..
true
Re: Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' by HARDDON: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2015
"I've been seeing ur brother for a month now!"

Ouch to dah poka face!

"This user has blocked u" epic!

But op, WHoEVER TELLS A gurl i luv u in this age and time? If a formular aint working, look for another

Bsides, that heart of urs is polygamous but ur u r still singlegamous

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' by Young03(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2015
I would only love a woman on d verge of marriage

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' by DJBIGGY(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
HARDDON:
"I've been seeing ur brother for a month now!"

Ouch to dah poka face!

"This user has blocked u" epic!

But op, WHoEVER TELLS A gurl i luv u in this age and time? If a formular aint working, look for another

Bsides, that heart of urs is polygamous but ur u r still singlegamous

Cc lalasticlala

Lol why won't our hearts be polygamous when most women focus on the packaging of men rather than his heart... Men are also taking precautions
Re: Hilarious Responses Guys Get When They Tell A Girl 'I Love You' by DJBIGGY(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
younghartz:
I've heard

modified
Assuming ur father was Oteldola,she'll be like I love you more....I miss you just like d way drought misses rain cry

moral

Make huge money

Motto:: huge money is plan A, bigger money is plan B

yea yea but then again, the way women place money as priority in a relationship can make a man mad. They forget that a man can get blessed tomorrow and a wealthy dude can be poor tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Palava: Help! which kind Of Fiance Is This? / My fellow guys please take note. / See Dis Babe Wan Dash Me Trouble O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.