Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape (23525 Views)

Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS / Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by globalresource: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2015
It is a pity
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by fpeter(f): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2015
JAZZ
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by frisky2good(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2015
A straight forward case has become complicated just because the victim's grand mother couldn't control her emotions. She should have gone to the police instead of causing commotion in the school. Now, is murder / culpable man slaughter not a bigger crime than rape in our country? At the end of the day she will be forced to withdraw the case just to save her one head leaving the traumatized girl and the deceased woman as the losers.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by mikel777: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2015
That man should be jailed for life. Raping his great great great grand daughter. Pedophile!!!!!
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by MrCounselor: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2015
RIP
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by funkiebully: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2015
Rape is their culture, ritual is their hobby they said they are sufferisticated.

Shame!

At this rate no virgin will be found in South West by 2020. Even their fathers rape their daughter. Abomination!

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by fpeter(f): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2015
He said, “Since the day of that incident, she had been complaining about her stomach. It was not easy that a woman of her age fell during the commotion. I expected that she would be taken to a hospital, and not a police station.

“On Sallah day, she kept on complaining about her body. She might have sustained some internal injuries. While the Sallah festivities went on, she just slumped and that was it. We rushed her to the hospital, but she died on the way.”

Silly man, so he couldn't rush her to the hospital from the very first complaint??

1 Like

Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by neki6chuks: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2015
dis is really Vincent Enyeama wish u all d best,

Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by obainojazz(m): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2015
chocolateme:
This is really bad.. He knows he was committing evil and abomination that's why he covered her eyes. No conscience at all.
If man were God, I would shut down the joystick of every man on earth never to rise again. If they want, then can attach POP ti it. That guy should be severely punished.
RIP to the woman.
you have an infant brain.....who told you all men are rapist So if your brothers from the south west rapes a girl, you'll tag all men rapist..
.Back to the topic....Nigeria is gradually turning to India, until death penalty or a heavy sentence it meted out on them...I see no solution

1 Like

Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by Touchforfree(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2015
chocolateme:

If man were God, I would shut down the joystick of every man on earth never to rise again.

Will this action not affect you as well ?.

Instead of castrating all men, the goatiie amongst us should be castrated.

The action of d man has ruined 2 different homes.
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by delishpot: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2015
School did not rush her to the hospital so the husband couldnt do the needful? He ignored her symptoms because the school did not do treat her? Ngwanu...continue.

The rate at which men rape minors these days ehn, as if there is this secrete talk about how good infants feel among mad men. If not I wonder why this craze of sexualy abusing young kids is in vogue now.
If found guilty hang the idiot
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by nikkiking(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2015
In Tupac voice....... I see no changes!

Rip mama.
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by chocolateme(f): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2015
Touchforfree:

Will this action not affect you as well ?.

Instead of castrating all men, the goatiie amongst us should be castrated.

The action of d man has ruined 2 different homes.
lol@ goatee it's true
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by Wenebadu(f): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2015
The so called uncle Yemi is a dog,he deserve DEATH for raping that little girl.
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by obiak4(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2015
chocolateme:
This is really bad.. He knows he was committing evil and abomination that's why he covered her eyes. No conscience at all.
If man were God, I would shut down the joystick of every man on earth never to rise again. If they want, then can attach POP ti it. That guy should be severely punished.
RIP to the woman.

FTC
Chocolate cream
even mine??
Chia u r heartless oooo thank jah man no be god ooo
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by nixywil: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2015
That old fool must nt go on punish raping a 4years old girl dat sounds unfair to me!!! Rest in peace woman.
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by busky101(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2015
chocolateme:
RIP to the woman.

FTC
Chocolate cream
Gay alert!!! Lol
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by obiak4(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2015
Seun is like nairaland is been thrown to the dogs pls hate speech in the form of apc and pdp southwest and biafra jonathan and buhari should be stopped forthwith
we should use this forum to promote national unity not hate
my 2cent
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2015
You don't ever cover up for child rapists.
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by emmalexabl(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2015
Yoruba men can rape anything that has a hole. Be a human or not., either dead or alive..
I give up on them !!
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by free37: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2015
Rip to the woman.
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by crisycent: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2015
Their regular trademark.
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by IceDude(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2015
chocolateme:

If man were God, I would shut down the joystick of every man on earth never to rise again.

Really? Thats wickedness! Na so dem shut down ur popsy bulala nai dem born u?.......... Not all men are paedophiles/beasts
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by erimmy(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2015
chocolateme:
RIP to the woman.

FTC
Chocolate cream
See your head.You want to shut down the joystick of everyman on earth never to rise again.How were you conceived, if not for your father's joystick. Abi your papa no be man ni? Shut them down make I see which joystick dem go use Bleep you when you are Hot.Abi you be lesbian? instead of you to condemn the act of the paedophile, you now want to generalised. mtchww. Anyway lest I forget,Death to all rapists and rip to the dead
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by niagaraservices: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
i am launching an online store soon and if you want your goods on it to improve your sales.contact me
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
melzabull:

YORUBA APC supporters are even more evil

They are bloody _rapists-OZAOEKPE

when will nigerians stop stereotyping every tribe, dis attitude is disgusting, and it makes me question d level of education and exposure commenters like u have..
well im yoruba and an apc supporter and i will not continue to see insulting comments about my race and tribe and kip quiet about it.. i guess its time to unfollow u.. derz no point following insensitive and shallow pple like u cos il only kip seeing insensitive posts like dis frm u..

chao...
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
melzabull:

YORUBA APC supporters are even more evil

They are bloody _rapists-OZAOEKPE

when will nigerians stop stereotyping every tribe, dis attitude is disgusting, and it makes me question d level of education and exposure commenters like u have..
well im yoruba and an apc supporter and i will not continue to see insulting comments about my race and tribe and kip quiet about it.. i guess its time to unfollow u.. derz no point following insensitive and shallow pple like u cos il only kip seeing insensitive posts like dis frm u..

chao...quote author=chuose post=38779267]THE South West & RAPING
NA LIKE BREAD & BUTTER

IF THEY ARE NOT RAPING,
THEY ARE KILLING
[/quote

]
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by akigbemaru: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
PUPIL'S RAPE
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by cheerokee(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
I'm among the association of NAMES CHECKER ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND (NCAN)

And in compliance with our norms, I'm not surprised..

R.I.P to the dead
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by justmenoni: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Chocho choko chocolate if all J are tied down like u just suggested how u wan take come dis life..like u said. Thk God no be man...cos how dem wan born oga seun and if dem no born am how u wan login to Nairaland to vex ur actions...

chocolateme:
RIP to the woman.

FTC
Chocolate cream
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by sabi99(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
chocolateme:
RIP to the woman.

FTC
Chocolate cream
than God u are not cos definitely u will do more than u av said, lemme ask u....if u shut all the men joystick on earth....that means another woman will marry and impregnate u...........
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by Excuzeme: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
damton:
paedophiles everywhere. I think castration of offenders will go a long way in curbing the menace. Besides was the fun in indulging a child . my opinion though.

LIFE IMPRISONMENT, nothing less
They must suffer before they die

But if l am he father of that girl, l will personally dismember that Driver and report myself to the Police.
The court case will start

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Killed In Ilile Imo State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists / A Scam Bait That Has Gone Too Far (419eater.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.