Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape (23524 Views)

Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS / Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by Excuzeme: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
delishpot:
School did not rush her to the hospital so the husband couldnt do the needful? He ignored her symptoms because the school did not do treat her? Ngwanu...continue.

The rate at which men rape minors these days ehn, as if there is this secrete talk about how good infants feel among mad men. If not I wonder why this craze of sexualy abusing young kids is in vogue now.
If found guilty hang the idiot

I think the Govt and Judges should take a sterner stand on the issue. LIFE IMPRISONMENT, nothing less
Moreso, l am wondering whether this has anything to do with a "Mental disorder" that is yet to be identified amongst the populace?
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by chocolateme(f): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
justmenoni:
Chocho choko chocolate if all J are tied down like u just suggested how u wan take come dis life..like u said. Thk God no be man...cos how dem wan born oga seun and if dem no born am how u wan login to Nairaland to vex ur actions...

hahahahahaha!!! Lwkmd sorry ooo, I no mean am. You are very funny

1 Like

Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by Donlokobanty(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
@OP.. Hw many weeks ago? Taaa!!!! undecided@OP.. Hw many weeks ago? Taaa!!!!
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by babafirst(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
In addition to the charge for raping the girl ,the evil driver Adesina should be charged for 'indirectly' causing the death of the teacher.
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by kodlins(f): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
This is really bad journalism.

I have followed this story from when it was reported to the police.

The woman's death was not as a result of any protest. It was quiet coincidental both happened a the same time.

The school should own up to the fact that the crime was committed in their school and not try to save face
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by tenry(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
kodlins:
This is really bad journalism.

I have followed this story from when it was reported to the police.

The woman's death was not as a result of any protest. It was quiet coincidental both happened a the same time.

The school should own up to the fact that the crime was committed in their school and not try to save face
May God almighty forgive you for taking this stupid position on the matter.
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by deavicky(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
chocolateme:
This is really bad.. He knows he was committing evil and abomination that's why he covered her eyes. No conscience at all.
If man were God, I would shut down the joystick of every man on earth never to rise again. If they want, then can attach POP ti it. That guy should be severely punished.
RIP to the woman.

FTC
Chocolate cream
I'm sure if our "joystick" is shut, u will be among the first to complain. my mind tells me u like me, u like that particular stick.
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by Ebenezerk2: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
But now that you were not God nko, and you will even shut down that of your husband or your husband to be if you are yet to get married, useless comment, does that mean that all men are bad? think about it
chocolateme:
This is really bad.. He knows he was committing evil and abomination that's why he covered her eyes. No conscience at all.
If man were God, I would shut down the joystick of every man on earth never to rise again. If they want, then can attach POP ti it. That guy should be severely punished.
RIP to the woman.

FTC
Chocolate cream
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by melzabull(f): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
louismane:

when will nigerians stop stereotyping every tribe, dis attitude is disgusting, and it makes me question d level of education and exposure commenters like u have..
well im yoruba and an apc supporter and i will not continue to see insulting comments about my race and tribe and kip quiet about it.. i guess its time to unfollow u.. derz no point following insensitive and shallow pple like u cos il only kip seeing insensitive posts like dis frm u..

chao...
Really? and I never even noticed you are following.

Please kindly unfollow asap
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by malikisah: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
buzquet:
Why is that most Nigerians are lawless?
i guess the lawlessness includes rape as well
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=melzabull post=38789168]Really? and I never even noticed you are following.

Please kindly unfollow asap[/quote

awww...did dat 5hrs ago already honey...]
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Association of Name Checkers

Food done done
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by haytripple(m): 4:12am On Oct 09, 2015
So sad someone else had to pay with her life rip
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by justmenoni: 4:16am On Oct 09, 2015
No mind me lol...was just been sarcastic

quote author=chocolateme post=38787332]hahahahahaha!!! Lwkmd sorry ooo, I no mean am. You are very funny[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by delishpot: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2015
Excuzeme:

I think the Govt and Judges should take a sterner stand on the issue. LIFE IMPRISONMENT, nothing less
Moreso, l am wondering whether this has anything to do with a "Mental disorder" that is yet to be identified amongst the populace?

I dont think most of them have mental disorder. I believe its as a result of dirty minded people. Those who will do anything for their selfish pleasure.
Re: Teacher Dies After Protest Against Pupil’s Rape by masqot(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2015
If that stupid man is tortured very well, he will vomit the truth. Stewwwwpid, shameless man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Killed In Ilile Imo State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / A Nairalander Escapes Suspected "One Chance" Robbers/ Ritualists / A Scam Bait That Has Gone Too Far (419eater.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.