Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Only God Understands Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only God Understands Women! (610 Views)

If Your Wife Feeds You, Only God Can Save You! / 13 Pictures Of The Voice Nigeria Judges Every Fan Understands / Umm... Only God Can Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only God Understands Women! by mubarak001(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2015
Sincerely, having gone through some relationships, heard experiences of others, witnessed some and watch some...I can conclude that it is only God, the creator that understands women. Based on but not limited to the following premises;

1. After given her everything including comfort, she still goes out to lay with another man
2. Care for her and she calls u mugu, do otherwise, she calls u wicked.
3. Without cut or bruise, she bleeds every month
4. Whn u think u understood her like a book, she surprises u again
5. She's with you but she's thinking of another man. She's making love with you in the physical but in her hrt, she sees another man's face.
5. When the going is smooth, she laughs but when it turns sour, she divorce
6. Her heart is deep, revenge is her ways...the book of Proverb 22:14, 31:3 said it all. After God, fear woman!

End of discussion...only God understands women!

I am not saying men are perfect but I know/think...we are better kind of.

1 Like

Re: Only God Understands Women! by Mutuwa(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2015
mubarak001:
Sincerely, having gone through some relationships, heard experiences of others, witnessed some and watch some...I can conclude that it is only God, the creator that understands women. Based on but not limited to the following premises;

1. After given her everything including comfort, she still goes out to lay with another man
2. Care for her and she calls u mugu, do otherwise, she calls u wicked.
3. Without cut or bruise, she bleeds every month
4. Whn u think u understood her like a book, she surprises u again
5. She's with you but she's thinking of another man. She's making love with you in the physical but in her hrt, she sees another man's face.
5. When the going is smooth, she laughs but when it turns sour, she divorce
6. Her heart is deep, revenge is her ways...the book of Proverb 22:14, 31:3 said it all. After God, fear woman!

End of discussion...only God understands women!

I am not saying men are perfect but I know/think...we are better kind of.

proudly we are.
Re: Only God Understands Women! by younghartz(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2015
If Your BF Doesn't Pay His Tithe, Divorce Him!!! If He can Cheat On GOD, who are You"

1 Like

Re: Only God Understands Women! by SenhorSean(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2015
Me aint God
Re: Only God Understands Women! by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2015
Well, you can't live without us though. cool
Re: Only God Understands Women! by Segadem(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2015
Op, can a single gender be accused of infidelity alone?
Re: Only God Understands Women! by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Only God Understands Women! by dmcdad: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2015
Segadem:
Op, can a single gender be accused of infidelity alone?
Of course not.
Re: Only God Understands Women! by dmcdad: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2015
Even women dont understand themselves. So...
Re: Only God Understands Women! by Youngpo413: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2015
Very true...the reason why no sane man should take them so serious.
Re: Only God Understands Women! by Benediict: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hello Friend! What can you give to God to merit salvation? that's right, nothing! you cannot go to church enough, or pay tithes and offerings enough to be saved.
The Bible says in Ephesians 2:8 'it is by Grace we're saved. . .' and this same Grace of salvation is open to any one that has real faith in Jesus Christ. Yes friend, Even you! No matter how deep you may have Gone into sin, no Matter how many mistakes you may have made, God's arm is still wide open because he's in love with you! . . . . ..
Romans 8:9 says . . . . .'God demonstrates his own love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us' . . . .The punishment for your sins has been paid for by the precious blood of Jesus Christ!! isn't that Great?
Your sins haave been taken away, you'll be made free by simply believing in the finished work of Christ for you.
Finally friend, if you wish to recieve this free gift of salvation simply say this prayer:
HEAVENLY FATHER I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF Jesus. YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD THAT WHOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED. THEREFORE, I CALL UPON Jesus AND CONFESS HIM AS MY LORD. I ALSO BELIEVE YOU RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD TO JUSTIFY ME. I RECIEVE ETERNAL LIFE INTO MY SPIRIT. . . . IN Jesus NAME. AMEN!

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This?? / Question Of The Day / Things You Should Know About Your Vagina ... Neecey Beresford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.