Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea (9326 Views)

Top Ten Most Powerful/ Best Warships In Africa. See Nigeria. / Largest Warships In History / Russia Launches "Satan 2" A New Nuclear Missile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Appleyard(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely wrong to say Americans are not tired of war. Remember , that was one of the reasons obama beat John McCain in 2008 election. We have presidential primaries going on now and war is not something americans are eager to get into especially with the economy in slow motion. That's going to be the Achille hills for the Republican nominee comes general election.we have spent trillions of dollars on this worthless wars with nothing to show for it. Putin is getting himself to something that he will regret. I hope Cameron follows Putin into Syria the same way your former PM followed Bush into the mess in Iraq and Afghanistan. No more unnecessary war from this Yankee and overwhelming majority of Yankees. Like the popular movie song says 'War, what's good for, absolutely nothing'. I wish Putin and his Amen corner well. He will find out Middle East is a volatile region. His country people will turn against him when the economy goes south. Time will tell.
Far from it. All your postulations will only end up within the figment of your uninformed imaginations. Russia is no America. The difference between Russian and American policy makers is that, while the formal will only engage in and commit itself to business that only involves it's National economic and strategic interests, the latter sees world domination as its core of interest and thus fashioned its foreign policy in line with the realization of such goals, unknown to you commoners that such acclaimed national interest is only a ruse meant and deployed to satisfy and realized the exclusive interest of the elites -1%ters, vis their corrupt Multi-nationals and Ghehazis-infested banking-gangsters corporations that bankroll the evil train.
That is the reason Bush was hell-bent on invading Iraq under false pretext, despite the persistent public outcry, and even when he knew that such adventurism would later reflect on the economy like you rightly mentioned. And immediately the war ended, American and British companies were scrambling for oil concessions and contracts here and there, and at the end, the weapons of mass destructions were never found, but the elites insatiable taste for wealth, to own and control scarce resources, was adequately satisfied to the detriment of the unsuspecting American tax payers. Similar issues applied to the Libyan invasion, and the stupid war in Afghanistan - with all three nations still practically at war and in shambles: all goes to highlight the epic failure in US foreign policies, which of course is just " the exclusive interest of the elites, by the elites and for the elites. " They don't give a dime if the rest are suffocating or not.

But the same can not be said for Russia. Unlike their US counterparts, Russia mostly get involved in business that directly affects the strategic and geopolitical interest of the Nation - not that of the individual or selective few called the elites. This much is true when one takes into consideration certain events. For instance, Russia only got involved in Georgia when its peacekeepers were killed by Georgian troops, unlike the US which only got involved in Iraq under false pretence to satisfy the elites pockets. Again, in Ukraine, the annexation of the Crimea pennisular in the aftermath of the coup in Kiev, recieved overwhelming support from over 80% of the Russian people, due to the strategic importance of the region to Russia. But the same can not be said for the US in Iraq, Libya, and Afghan in particular where the US is still being bugged down and spending huge sums of tax payers money to fight a war that is increasingly becoming a pain in the a*s. For you can not win, neither retreat.

In summation; the US policy makers are myopic in decision making, particularly when such decisions doesn't reflect the wish of the American people and the constitutional enshrined national ideology. At such, they are bound to make grave judgemental error and consequent failure abroad, even when the capacity to achieve such goals lies within the periphery of their ability.

But with Russia, it is quite the contrary. Even with prevailing sanctions, downfall in global oil prices, and a bunch of hostile nations all around - has forced the question of " how is Russia able to cope and undertake such ventures and adventures as in currently Building the fastest bridge to Crimea, developing technologies here are there, undertaken large projects and creating alternatives - her own payment system SWIFT, GLONASS to GPS, and now venturing into Syria on a breath-taking pace,etc? " It all goes to show a complete failure in or outright bias and steroetyping in information gathering and data analysis with the aim of undermining the Russian economy and to disuade intelligence views by western bodies; while comprehensively indicating a solid, pre-emptive and precise timing in policy formulation, thinking before acting, measuring the risk as against the loss, etc.

That is the difference, and if anyone thinks that Russian would get bogged down in Syria, them such is still understanding Putin and underestimating the Russian build-up in Syria. The ramp up in Russian assets in Syria - some of them the best they have, entails that it is meant to achieve a quick result.

Muhamadu Putin will be out of there in a short while .!grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Shymm3x: 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Missy89:

I was only alluding to your analogy which sounds like Bush's. Primary reason is irrelevant in that context ( Only you really think the primary reason for Putin is to go fight the Jihadist?)

Forget Libya and the US. Russia and her proxies are the one on the offensive. Lets stick to that. 2 days have offensive minimal progress? YES Or NO? I also said it is too early to tell if it will be an eventual success so I dont get your criticism

There's no correlation between Bush and what I said. There are thousands of Chechens fighting with both ISIL and Al Nusra. Were Americans dissidents ruling Iraq with Saddam, with plans of returning to America? So, where's the correlation? The pretext for Iraq invasion was WMD and the 9/11 false flag.

How do you define minimal progress? And how can you even be able to judge progress in 2days, apart from missiles and air strikes hitting the right targets, which have been the case thus far?
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Appleyard(m): 12:02am On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

The cruise missiles was more of a show off. Good for Russia.
Too early to tell how effective their intervention will be but so far so good.

I don't believe in the "moderate" jihadist idea anyway. A terrorist is a terrorist. That said, if America raise the stakes and give their jihadist missiles to shot down Russian planes, what then?

The Russian century part is a big joke.
The Yankees giving their missiles to the Jihaddist to shoot down Russian planes is a real possibility. But don't you think the Russians may have already know this before now? They have shown to " their partners " that they can see everything.grin NATO officials ttestified to that fact. So, no shaking.
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Shymm3x: 12:02am On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

You have been sounding like one.
So you think Putin's Primary reason is to go kill Jihadist in Syria?

How do you sound like one? Or you sound like the normal American zombies on the internet who can't discern anything even when you smack their faces with the truth?

You mean everyone all over Europe, from the UK (even on Dailymail that's a website for right wing nutjobs), to Germany, to Sweden, to France - all the way to Australia - lauding Putin are Putin groupies I bet everyone on the planet is a Putin groupie to you - especially when the truth has been laid bare that the US is ISIL and ISIL is the US.

Both Jihadists and Assad...both are intertwined cos the next plan is to move those Jihadists further into Euroasia and later, to the Caucasus. Putin is two steps ahead of them, hence he keeps disrupting their plans everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Appleyard(m): 12:09am On Oct 09, 2015
ken4jj:

This is a wrong move for Putin on the long run. he is repeating the foolish mistakes of the US in a bid to stand up to the US.The US credibility was lost in the middle east. If not for stupid pride, the US should have no business in the middle east having failed policies all over the region. World leaders just act without thinking about the consequences. The middle east is not europe where people are reasonable, it is a different ball game. They live to fight and die.

This whole Syrian problem is still the same struggle between the Shiites and the Sunnis which will never be solved. What will happen now is that even if there is victory now, the war will resurface sooner than later because the sunnis will never allow Shia Iran of dominating the region while Iran is bent on having an upper hand in the region. This is why Putin should have left them to do their shit instead of getting bugged down in sectarian struggle like the Americans. The sunnis are seeing Putin as defendant of the shittes and they shittes are seeing it as a victory, as long as the Sunni Saudi wants to prevent Shitte Iran from being a regional power, trust them, they will keep sponsoring the terrorists and there will never be peace in that region just to out do the other.

The middle east is not Ukraine, it is a useless region. For Russia to defeat them, then Russia troops will have to be on ground and not leave ever again else whatever gains they made will mount to nothing. It is not worth the casualty they will suffer and a drain of resources for people who can never agree.
One of the foreign policy blunders of the US is to think democracy will work in that region. Pure lie. Dictatorship is the best for that region. If those bad guys were still around, the region will have been safer overall.

You definitly have some good points there, particularly as it relates to the nature of the Arab mentality. But i am now telling you that if youi were in Putin's shoes nothing would stop you fromentry that Syrian conflict. What is at play here is far beyond Sunnis and Shiites muslims struggles. Syria is a battle ground for the SOUl, SPIRIT and BODY of GAS - The pipeline Politics. Bow you can understand why Russia must get involved.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Missy89(f): 12:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Shymm3x:

There's no correlation between Bush and what I said. There are thousands of Chechens fighting with both ISIL and Al Nusra. Were Americans dissidents ruling Iraq with Saddam, with plans of returning to America? So, where's the correlation? The pretext for Iraq invasion was WMD and the 9/11 false flag.

How do you define minimal progress? And how can you even be able to judge progress in 2days, apart from missiles and air strikes hitting the right targets, which have been the case thus far?

You can keep lying to yourself by trying to distort what i said or wake up and argue objectively.

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Missy89(f): 12:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Appleyard:
The Yankees giving their missiles to the Jihaddist to shoot down Russian planes is a real possibility. But don't you think the Russians may have already know this before now? They have shown to " their partners " that they can see everything.grin NATO officials ttestified to that fact. So, no shaking.

Obama is too weak to escalate to that point. If Maccain was president maybe. The old goon said he would on live TV.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by TheFreeOne: 12:20am On Oct 09, 2015
The head of the Iraqi parliament’s defence and security committee said Iraq may request Russian airstrikes against Isis on its soil soon, and wants Moscow to have a bigger role than the US in the war against the group.

Interesting... Iraq showing US the middle finger.

Gradually various parts of the puzzle will fall into place.
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Shymm3x: 12:22am On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

You can keep lying to yourself by trying to distort what i said or wake up and argue objectively.

Lol. Where's Iraq in what you posted?

I saw Afghanistan...and that was after the 9/11 false flag.
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Missy89(f): 12:23am On Oct 09, 2015
Shymm3x:

How do you sound like one? Or you sound like the normal American zombies on the internet who can't discern anything even when you smack their faces with the truth?

You mean everyone all over Europe, from the UK (even on Dailymail that's a website for right wing nutjobs), to Germany, to Sweden, to France - all the way to Australia - lauding Putin are Putin groupies I bet everyone on the planet is a Putin groupie to you - especially when the truth has been laid bare that the US is ISIL and ISIL is the US.

Both Jihadists and Assad...both are intertwined cos the next plan is to move those Jihadists further into Euroasia and later, to the Caucasus. Putin is two steps ahead of them, hence he keeps disrupting their plans everywhere.

What is the truth? The problem with you few " AWAKEN MINDS" is that you are the biggest zombies who usually think that the answer lies on the other side of the divide. You talk as if you have a crystal ball or a super brain somewhere telling you what the truth is.

The truth died long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Tkester: 12:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Shymm3x:

In fact, the way I see the unfolding event is that Russia is in for a big WIN. Putin is Unstoppable, no body can stop him. The guy is a master killer, strategist and careful planner. He will always be decade ahead of the west. I remember in the wake of the U.S./E.U sanctions how the entire MSM was running there mouths n how Russia's Economy will be in tethers in few months, surprisingly the Russian economy absorbed the shock and now even IMF is predicting that the economy will record a 4% growth in GDP by 2017.

Even most EU countries that sanctioned Russia are not finding it funny with their economy. The bottom line is that Putin will Always WIN. he has been Winning right from day one and he will keep winning. Even the media war which the west has dominated over the years unchallenged he is winning the war, economic war he is wining, military war he is winning.... Mehn you gotta love PUTIN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Missy89(f): 12:25am On Oct 09, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Where's Iraq in what you posted?

I saw Afghanistan...and that was after the 9/11 false flag.

Look closely i saw Baghdad

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Underground: 12:26am On Oct 09, 2015
Shymm3x and Missy89 have this penchant for always ALMOST derailing the thread (actually derailing it somewhat) whenever they go at each other.

Since neither of you will budge, can we just revert to the topic at hand - which seems to me to be a significant escalation of Washington's media and psychological warfare against Russia. This indeed are dangerous times and I wonder if true to Zbigniew Brzezinski's threat of military action against Russia, Ashton Carter's "prediction" of "reprisal attacks and casualties" and l.o.o.ney John McCain's call to arm "moderates" with SAMs, we are about to see Russians start taking in losses.
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Tkester: 12:27am On Oct 09, 2015
I'm betting that Master Putin will fracture NATO and EU before the end of his first term and that is by 2018. Anybody good observer will see the divide Putin is sowing in EU and by 2017 when Marine Lepen will come on board as the president of France and lead her country outta EU then the message will become clearer to people why you don't mess with the KGB boss.
Long live Mr Vlad!

2 Likes

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Tkester: 12:31am On Oct 09, 2015
Underground:
Shymm3x and Missy89 have this penchant for always ALMOST derailing the thread (actually derailing it somewhat) whenever they go at each other.

Since neither of you will budge, can we just revert to the topic at hand - which seems to me to be a significant escalation of Washington's media and psychological warfare against Russia. This indeed are dangerous times and I wonder if true to Zbigniew Brzezinski's threat of military action against Russia, Ashton Carter's "prediction" of "reprisal attacks and casualties" and l.o.o.ney John McCain's call to arm "moderates" with SAMs, we are about to see Russians start taking in losses.

No it's missy who is just wailing unnecessarily. She has been playing the blame game and she is loosing. Of course it breaks her heart to see that what the U.S. And NATO could not achieve in 2 years, master Vlad is achieving that in just few weeks, and predictably she wants to derail the topic to suit her paymasters.
Unfortunately for her, no matter how much she hates to see Putn win, the fact remains that Putin is a Winner! And there's nothing anybody can do about that.
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Shymm3x: 12:33am On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

Look closely i saw Baghdad

That was after invasion and in context of the battle of Baghdad. There was no Al Quaeda in Iraq when Saddam was president. Read the whole thing and put it in context.

Excerpt from Colin Powell's speech at the UN and the pretext for US invasion of Iraq:

Mr President, Mr Secretary General, distinguished colleagues, I would like to begin by expressing my thanks for the special effort that each of you made to be here today.

This is important day for us all as we review the situation with respect to Iraq and its disarmament obligations under UN security council resolution 1441.

Last November 8, this council passed resolution 1441 by a unanimous vote. The purpose of that resolution was to disarm Iraq of its weapons of mass destruction. Iraq had already been found guilty of material breach of its obligations, stretching back over 16 previous resolutions and 12 years.

Resolution 1441 was not dealing with an innocent party, but a regime this council has repeatedly convicted over the years. Resolution 1441 gave Iraq one last chance, one last chance to come into compliance or to face serious consequences. No council member present in voting on that day had any illusions about the nature and intent of the resolution or what serious consequences meant if Iraq did not comply.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/feb/05/iraq.usa

George Bush's Iraq invasion speech:

Eleven years ago, as a condition for ending the Persian Gulf War, the Iraqi regime was required to destroy its weapons of mass destruction, to cease all development of such weapons and to stop all support for terrorist groups. The Iraqi regime has violated all of those obligations. It possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons.

Members of Congress of both political parties, and members of the United Nations Security Council, agree that Saddam Hussein is a threat to peace and must disarm. We agree that the Iraqi dictator must not be permitted to threaten America and the world with horrible poisons and diseases and gases and atomic weapons.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/oct/07/usa.iraq
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Missy89(f): 12:34am On Oct 09, 2015
Tkester:

No it's missy who is just wailing unnecessarily. She has been playing the blame game and she is loosing. Of course it breaks her heart to see that what the U.S. And NATO could not achieve in 2 years, master Vlad is achieving that in just few weeks, and predictably she wants to derail the topic to suit her paymasters.
Unfortunately for her, no matter how much she hates to see Putn win, the fact remains that Putin is a Winner! And there's nothing anybody can do about that.

If you go thru my post objectively. You will know that i am actually supporting Putin in his campaign. Nairaland Awaken minds or whatever they are ,are notorious for taking side which i never did. Russia is no good guy in this war either. That is my position
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Tkester: 12:35am On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

Obama is too weak to escalate to that point. If Maccain was president maybe. The old goon said he would on live TV.

Stop consoling yourself, this has nothing to do with Obamas weakness, the point remains that U.S. has no military solution or alternative to the problem at hand. It will be plain dumb for you to thnk that had the U.S. have any military option that they will fail to use it. Point is that Russia is by far, infact decades ahead of the U.S. In military technology and warfare.. Wake up and smell the coffee babe?
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Missy89(f): 12:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Shymm3x:

That was after invasion and in context of the battle of Baghdad. There was no Al Quaeda in Iraq when Saddam was president. Read the whole thing and put it in context.

Excerpt from Colin Powell's speech at the UN and the pretext for US invasion of Iraq:

George Bush's Iraq invasion speech:

So Where is Baghdad? Fight them there so you wont fight them here that i bolded in your post was used by Bush or should i say it was his logic too during the Iraq war yes?
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Missy89(f): 12:37am On Oct 09, 2015
Tkester:

Stop consoling yourself, this has nothing to do with Obamas weakness, the point remains that U.S. has no military solution or alternative to the problem at hand. It will be plain dumb for you to thnk that had the U.S. have any military option that they will fail to use it. Point is that Russia is by far, infact decades ahead of the U.S. In military technology and warfare.. Wake up and smell the coffee babe?

You say the bolded and you want me to take you seriously? Really?
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Shymm3x: 12:38am On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

So Where is Baghdad? Fight them there so you wont fight them here that i bolded in your post was used by Bush or should i say it was his logic too during the Iraq war yes?

But was that the reason for the invasion, or an excuse to keep the war going after Saddam had been captured and they found no WMD?
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Missy89(f): 12:41am On Oct 09, 2015
Shymm3x:

But was that the reason for the invasion, or an excuse to keep the war going after Saddam had been captured and they found no WMD?

That is correct it was an excuse. The sticking point here is. You were using the same Bush logic for Putin and i pointed that out.

"Fight terrorist there so we wont fight them at home" And We both know this isn't the real reason behind Russia's intervention too.
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Shymm3x: 12:46am On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

That is correct it was an excuse. The sticking point here is. You were using the same Bush logic for Putin and i pointed that out.

"Fight terrorist there so we wont fight them at home" And We both know this isn't the real reason behind Russia's intervention too.

You have no point.

Stop derailing the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Tkester: 12:55am On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

You say the bolded and you want me to take you seriously? Really?

Why don't you want to take me serious? How many times has America been presented with the rare opportunity and privilege of show casing their military superiority against the Ruskies and in all the instances they chickened out. Now as I said earlier if you are an objective observer you will thnk and feel that Russia is decades ahead of them militarily. Trust me, I was an MSM lapdog until last year during the Ukraine revolution, that was when I had to reexamine my stance on America/Russia issue.
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Missy89(f): 1:03am On Oct 09, 2015
Tkester:

Why don't you want to take me serious? How many times has America been presented with the he rare opportunity and privilege of show casing their military superiority against the Ruskies and in all the instances they chickened out. Now as I said earlier if you are an objective observer you will thnk and feel that Russia is decades ahead of them militarily. Trust me, I was an MSM lapdog until last year during the Ukraine revolution, that was when I had to reexamine my stance on America/Russia issue.

So because "America chickened " out according to you that makes Russia's military superior? There will always be flashpoints between two big armies with different interest. The key is not to escalate to the point of no return especially when they are both nuclear armed and the winner will always be the one that is ready to raise the stakes. If that is the case, the winner is not regarded as having a military superiority like you are claiming here. Even Putin will tell you that is not true
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Tkester: 1:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

So because "America chickened " out according to you that makes Russia's military superior? There will always be flashpoints between two big armies with different interest. The key is not to escalate to the point of no return especially when they are both nuclear armed and the winner will always be the one that is ready to raise the stakes. If that is the case, the winner is not regarded as having a military superiority like you are claiming here. Even Putin will tell you that is not true.

Missy,

I know it's a fruitless exercise trying to argue with a woman (infact it's just not an exercise). I only responded to some of you quotes because you're wailing out so loud that it will very soon affect your health. I just want you to accept the inevitable, which is that Putin is unstoppable. However, if you chose not to agree then I wish you Goodluck - in your sojourn of eventual utter disappointment.
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Missy89(f): 1:30am On Oct 09, 2015
Tkester:

Missy,

I know it's a fruitless exercise trying to argue with a woman (infact it's just not an exercise). I only responded to some of you quotes because you're wailing out so loud that it will very soon affect your health. I just want you to accept the inevitable, which is that Putin is unstoppable. However, if you chose not to agree then I wish you Goodluck - in your sojourn of eventual utter disappointment.

That is priceless coming from a dude who thinks Russia's military tech is decades ahead of the US.
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by ladkud(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

So You believe an Iranian official but you are refusing to believe an American official why? cheesy

America has space satellite that can track missiles, why can't they tell the world where the missiles crash and give satellite aerial view of the sites.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by NairaMinted: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Unnamed US Official: Thousands of Orphans Dead After Russian Missiles 'Fell in Iran'[/size]
Unnamed U.S. officials never lie

Riley Waggaman Subscribe to 289 51 minutes ago | 0

Thousands of orphans, and at least 5 puppies, are presumed dead after Russian missiles launched from the Caspian Sea missed their targets inside Syria.

The missiles, carrying radioactive cluster munitions that have been outlawed by all civilized nations, landed on an Iranian kindergarten for disabled orphans, according to reliable, anonymous U.S. officials.

But Moscow and Tehran, both in total self-delusional denial, vehemently deny the accusations. Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Gen. Igor Konashenkov said that “any professional knows that during these operations we always fix the target before and after impact. All our cruise missiles hit their target.”

Spoken like someone who just murdered 1,000 disabled orphans, and all of their puppies.

Admit to your crime, Russia.
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by ken4jj(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2015
Underground:

That is what you get when some people are already scripted to believe a particular course. They throw away any room for objectivity and argue with half baked analysis because of inner hate within them. What do you expect when one wants America's down fall and the other want's Russia's down fall? It is people like this in government that cause all this shit we are witnessing in the world today because they instigate war to prove their superiority forgetting that there are no winners and losers in war maybe until one missile drops on their head, there mentality will change. Nonsense.
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Shymm3x: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2015
ken4jj:

That is what you get when some people are already scripted to believe a particular course. They throw away any room for objectivity and argue with half baked analysis because of inner hate within them. What do you expect when one wants America's down fall and the other want's Russia's down fall? It is people like this in government that cause all this shit we are witnessing in the world today because they instigate war to prove their superiority forgetting that there are no winners and losers in war maybe until one missile drops on their head, there mentality will change. Nonsense.

You are an idiot! What is half-baked in what I posited and where is the inner hate in standing up for what is morally right?

That is the problem with vacuous plonkers like you - you talk too much despite the fact that you're obtuse and utterly dumb.

Just fvck off the darn thread. It is my thread.
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
NairaMinted:
[size=18pt]Unnamed US Official: Thousands of Orphans Dead After Russian Missiles 'Fell in Iran'[/size]
Unnamed U.S. officials never lie

Riley Waggaman Subscribe to 289 51 minutes ago | 0

Thousands of orphans, and at least 5 puppies, are presumed dead after Russian missiles launched from the Caspian Sea missed their targets inside Syria.

The missiles, carrying radioactive cluster munitions that have been outlawed by all civilized nations, landed on an Iranian kindergarten for disabled orphans, according to reliable, anonymous U.S. officials.

But Moscow and Tehran, both in total self-delusional denial, vehemently deny the accusations. Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Gen. Igor Konashenkov said that “any professional knows that during these operations we always fix the target before and after impact. All our cruise missiles hit their target.”

Spoken like someone who just murdered 1,000 disabled orphans, and all of their puppies.

Admit to your crime, Russia.

More like the unnamed US propaganda machine at work.

Did you verify your "unnamed US official" source.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Turkish Parliament Approves Sweden’s NATO Membership Bid / Money Becomes Worthless In Venezuela -- Thrown On The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.