Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea (9328 Views)

Top Ten Most Powerful/ Best Warships In Africa. See Nigeria. / Largest Warships In History / Russia Launches "Satan 2" A New Nuclear Missile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Missy89(f): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
ken4jj:

That is what you get when some people are already scripted to believe a particular course. They throw away any room for objectivity and argue with half baked analysis because of inner hate within them. What do you expect when one wants America's down fall and the other want's Russia's down fall? It is people like this in government that cause all this shit we are witnessing in the world today because they instigate war to prove their superiority forgetting that there are no winners and losers in war maybe until one missile drops on their head, there mentality will change. Nonsense.

You are a hopeless mor0n and obviously cant comprehend anything

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by NairaMinted: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
DictatorZAR:

More like the unnamed US propaganda machine at work.

Did you verify your "unnamed US official" source.

You do realize that this is satire don't you?
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Appleyard(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Americans are the government here. The number one reason Obama won the Presidency is because of the war and McCain is a war monger. Secondly, the war in Iraq and Afghanistan has a deadly effect which America is grappling with both economically and humanly. There is presidential primary going on now and war and the economy are the two main focus. Trillions of dollars was spent on the two useless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan with no benefits for an average American. How many countries can survive that kind of financial and human life wastage ?. The opinion poll in America says overwhelming majority of Americans are against war especially when America is not being attacked.
True words. I get your point. But the problem is, while the American people don't want war, the satanic elites usually finds one way or the other to drag them in, cos thats where they make their blood money. You see?
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Appleyard(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
OTDR:

Then Russia would respond in kind by giving similar weapons to enemies of the US and its allies to shoot down not just planes, but that can decimate US battle ships as well . Russian forces are only in Syria and probably Ukraine, but US forces are spread across the globe, and have more enemies than Russia would ever have... In such game of tit-for-tat, US and its allies have more to loose. US isn't that stupid and Syria isnt worth the gamble.
Na true you talk.gringrin
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Appleyard(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

Obama doesn't have to arm anyone . He just need to show he is willing to raise the stakes. Russia is at the point of no return in Syria by escalating. Success is the only acceptable option at this point and the US can make that difficult it decides to. Personally I want Russia to succeed but everything depends on how successful their military will be at this point. Soviet Military leadership told Brezhnev they could win in Afghanistan too.

Correct. But i believe Muhamadu Putimn already knew how tides may turn, and the possibility of the US making things tough. So, am sure they are adequately prepared for such a scenerio.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Appleyard(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Missy sounds bitter. I know how it feels when billions wasted to train and fund death squads, terrorists, propaganda and utter destruction are destroyed by the "good guys" loool. You still haven't told what the mood of ya bosses in Fairfax county is right now, after seeing the evil Islamic empire they created get smashed to bits.

Yes, cruise missiles are more of a show off despite the effectiveness, no? The whole thing should be over in a matter of months - this isn't Afghanistan of the 90s with a Soviet doctrine that wasn't effective against asymmetry warfare. This is Putin's Russia with tons of servicemen who already fought in Chechnya. And Stinger missiles aren't effective against planes flying in high altitude.
Ride on Soulja!grin Russia will continue to allow America waste their tax payer money.grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Appleyard(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

My point is Russia's military success is too early to analyze even thou it looks promising so far. I will let the situation plays out for few more weeks. Putin's Fan boys are already declaring victory.
You are correct. Just too early to say uhuru. Now, i hear US is about re-enforcing the FSA.
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Appleyard(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Shymm3x:

Falling into captivity is part of war. How many US soldiers and special forces have been killed in Afghanistan? How about the countless number if aircrafts that have been destroyed including brazen attacks on US bases? Once they signed up for the offensive, they know there will be collateral damage, regardless of whatever PR propaganda tool it might be for the US and its media.

To Russians: it is better to fight the Islamists in Syria, while protecting their interests and projecting power - than wait for some of them to come knocking on Russia's door. These Islamists are death squads and they're tools for global destabilisation. In case you don't know, a lot of them also fought in Ukraine.

Anyway, latest from Pentagon: www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/08/russia-pay-price-syrian-airstrikes-ashton-carter-us-defence-secretary I thought the US was against ISIL - why all the threats and sabre-rattling? At least, now we know the true face of ISIL loool.

Yes, minimal success according to US media. But to the rest of the world - a lot of Islamists are leaving Syria en-masse and heading to Europe. The Alpha Group are landing in Syria soon - expect total wipe out. There should be a false flag as well.
Sire, that is one thing that has been knumbing my heart lately. That false flag issue. The Russians better get prepared. I don't think the US will just sit down and murmur continiously. Nah nah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Appleyard(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
NairaMinted:

Electronic jamming warfare by the Americans perhaps? Who knows? Those bas.ta.rds are capable of anything!
But the Kremlin have said nothing od such happened. Anyway, even if they happened as it is, it is only four out of the 26 fired at the first time that were affected. Besides, missiles of such nature do go astray at times. Even in Iraq and Afghan, it happened to the Americans, all missiles are not always expected to reach their destination-target. The thing that matters most is that, targets were hit in Syria. So, no shaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Truckpusher(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Appleyard:
Ride on Soulja!grin Russia will continue to allow America waste their tax payer money.grin
Yankees would rather bring the world to her knees than give in and play the side chick when it comes to international politics and who decides what and who gets what .

Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Lucasbalo(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Appleyard:
True words. I get your point. But the problem is, while the American people don't want war, the satanic elites usually finds one way or the other to drag them in, cos thats where they make their blood money. You see?
You are 100% correct. It's IMC, Industrial Military Complex. They make money from war.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Appleyard(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

Isn't that Bush's excuse for invading Iraq?

A Russkie falling into captivity wont look to good for Putin and will be a propaganda win for the jihadist/media that is my point. Contrary to what you might want to believe, the minimal success i was talking about was actually reported by pro Assad/ Russian war journalist most of it is not even in the mainstream media on both sides.
Common, missy89,cheesy do you honestly expect MSM to report on such success, however minimal? Honestly, i doubt they will.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Tkester: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Appleyard:
You are correct. Just too early to say uhuru. Now, i hear US is about re-enforcing the FSA.

Lol
No amount of reinforcements will deny Russia of victory. Infact the more the U.S. Reinforces the more the Russians will secure victory.
I want us to see this war or assault as a sure victory for the Russians. Putin has been ordained by God to restore the new world order. Go and check his records, the guy has never failed(though strictly by the grace of God) in any of his endeavors. He knows how to achieve whatever thing/s he wants.

He routed the Chechens terrorist in just about a month to the bewilderment of the lobotomized west - who hitherto were predicting failure. Infact the current IMF forecast for Russia is that by 2017 Russia economy will grow by 4% all these are jus because Putin is a careful planner. Damn! I so much love, admire and respect the KGB boss.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Tkester: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Breaking News!

According to a Syrian Army official, government forces have retaken the town of Baksa with the aid of Russian air support.

"The Syrian Army faced steep resistance from well-trained and experienced militants, who previously fought in Afghanistan and Iraq," General Samir Suleiman, political chief of the Syrian Army, told reporters.

"However, fearing Russian airstrikes, they abandoned Baksa."

The town was captured by Nusra Front militants in the beginning of August. A Russian airstrike three days ago destroyed an arms depot in Baksa, greatly damaging the militants' capabilities.

Suleiman also added that the bodies of approximately 40 civilians were found in the town, murdered by the terrorist group.

Roughly 140 sorties have been carried out by the Russian military since the Syria campaign began.

On Friday, the Russian Defense Ministry released video of airstrikes conducted against the self-proclaimed Islamic State terrorist group south of Tertiyah.

According to a Syrian Army official, government forces have retaken the town of Baksa with the aid of Russian air support.

"The Syrian Army faced steep resistance from well-trained and experienced militants, who previously fought in Afghanistan and Iraq," General Samir Suleiman, political chief of the Syrian Army, told reporters.

Russian military air group at Khmeimim airbase in Syria
© SPUTNIK/ DMITRIY VINOGRADOV
Why Russia Could Win the Fight Against ISIL in Syria

The town was captured by Nusra Front militants in the beginning of August. A Russian airstrike three days ago destroyed an arms depot in Baksa, greatly damaging the militants' capabilities.

Suleiman also added that the bodies of approximately 40 civilians were found in the town, murdered by the terrorist group.

Roughly 140 sorties have been carried out by the Russian military since the Syria campaign began.

On Friday, the Russian Defense Ministry released video of airstrikes conducted against the self-proclaimed Islamic State terrorist group south of Tertiyah.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151009/1028291556/Baksa-Syria-Retaken.html#

I know Missy89 will most certainly not like this news. But Sorry missy is not your fault!

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Missy89(f): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Appleyard:
Common, missy89,cheesy do you honestly expect MSM to report on such success, however minimal? Honestly, i doubt they will.

They will eventually if Assad makes huge gains. Too early to tell anyway.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Tkester: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Appleyard:

Pity that chic (missy) she's so heartbroken by the news of Russia's advances in Syria. Sometimes, I wish I was close to her so that I can offer her all the handkerchiefs in the world to wipe her tears, and console her wounded heart. she has been running amok on every thread that discusses Russia's military capabilities, I know how had it will be for her to live up to her expectation as a paid western troll. I've adviced her to accept the inevitable and that is The fact that Putin is now the number one global leader!

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Missy89(f): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tkester:

Pity that chic (missy) she's so heartbroken by the news of Russia's advances in Syria. Sometimes, I wish I was close to her so that I can offer her all the handkerchiefs in the world to wipe her tears, and console her wounded heart. she has been running amok on every thread that discusses Russia's military capabilities, I know how had it will be for her to live up to her expectation as a paid western troll. I've advices her to accept the inevitable and that is The fact that Putin is now the number one global leader!

Stop stalking my posts lol. Are you sure this is about Russia and the US?

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Appleyard(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

If 22 out of 26 hit their targets I dont think it is that bad considering this is the first time the weapon is used. That said, Russia is using Syria to test most of their new tactics and weapons. So yeah good point. Both side are really getting good at dishing out disinfo
Thats correct. I thoght about that myself.
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Tkester: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Appleyard:
But the Kremlin have said nothing od such happened. Anyway, even if they happened as it is, it is only four out of the 26 fired at the first time that were affected. Besides, missiles of such nature do go astray at times. Even in Iraq and Afghan, it happened to the Americans, all missiles are not always expected to reach their destination-target. The thing that matters most is that, targets were hit in Syria. So, no shaking.

Not true, the story is a complete baloney. The Russians had hit all their targets. Up till now, the people who claimed the missile hit Iran are yet to provide us with any material evidence to back up their claims.

This war is a sure victory for All Hail Mr Vlad!

2 Likes

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Appleyard(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tkester:

Something smells fishy! "at least four missiles crashed as they flew over Iran." And then in the next paragraph "It's unclear where in Iran the missiles landed. Wonder how they were so precise with the number of missles , while not having a clue where they landed.

yeah!gringrin I love people that reason logically.grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Appleyard(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

So You believe an Iranian official but you are refusing to believe an American official why? cheesy
grin Wetin you want make him do na?cheesy you don forget say US lie pass Satan?grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Tkester: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

Stop stalking my posts lol. Are you sure this is about Russia and the US?

Honestly I just hate to see you in tears...
your posts initially were always a delight for me, but now you're acting like a paid western troll. Sorry, if I sounded harsh, I just don't like how you've been trying to discredit my idol VLADIMIR PUTIN.
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Missy89(f): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Appleyard:
grin Wetin you want make him do na?cheesy you don forget say US lie pass Satan?grin

This is going to be off topic but We both know Russians are the biggest liars of all time or should i say the soviet Union . I dont trust any govt source even if it is the Vatican
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by castrogee(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

This is going to be off topic but We both know Russians are the biggest liars of all time or should i say the soviet Union . I dont trust any govt source even if it is the Vatican

I think you can do better than this!

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Appleyard(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

That was sarcasm you might want to read my previous post to the same information

The thing with you Putin groupies is that you think you are immune from propaganda when you are in deep yourselves. So according to your logic, "Iran officials" is a credible source of Information and an "American official" is not? What is the difference between the two of them?

So when are you moving to Siberia?
Take it easy, missycheesy. one don't have to move to Siberia just because he or she supports Putin. That i support Palestine for the women and children murdered by Isreali forces, does not imply i will prefer to live in Palestine.
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by castrogee(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tkester:
Breaking News!

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151009/1028291556/Baksa-Syria-Retaken.html#

Good to hear!

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Missy89(f): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tkester:

Honestly I just hate to see you in tears...
your posts initially were always a delight for me, but now you're acting like a paid western troll. Sorry, if I sounded harsh, I just don't like how you've been trying to discredit my idol VLADIMIR PUTIN.

The problem i have with you is your logic. According to you, You were a Western MSM zombie until the Ukraine crisis. Now you have been "AWAKENED" And you are supporting your post with SPUTNIK NEWS.

Your case is like a guy that stopped eating moi moi only to start feasting on akara few days later.
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Missy89(f): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
castrogee:

I think you can do better than this!

Explain
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by castrogee(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

Explain

Pardon me if I say this -
I don't think you are making much sense. I've gone through all your posts and they seem to appear belittling. Sometimes I begin to wonder if someone has hacked into your acct on nairaland. You were amongst the most informed persons I have met in any online forum, and I loved reading your post for its great insights, but now the opposite is just the case. infact I think you are losing this information war much as America is losing credibility on the world stage.

And BTW how have you been? It's quite a long tym

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Tkester: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:

The problem i have with you is your logic. According to you, You were a Western MSM zombie until the Ukraine crisis. Now you have been "AWAKENED" And you are supporting your post with SPUTNIK NEWS.

Your case is like a guy that stopped eating moi moi only to start feasting on akara few days later.

Missy,

There's nothing wrong with my logic. You're everything wrong with my logic. I said I was with MSM and while I was with them I discovered they under-reported or deliberately misinformed their audience. However, I noticed that those on the other side of the divide (i mean the alternative news) were better off, because at every step of the way they were right with their prognostications and that made me jump ship.

A case in point is your argument that after over a week of Russia's engagement in Syria not much has been gained. But just now a news broke out that the city of Latakia has been taken over from the rebels or terrorists.
Please do become more objective. Your subjectivity is driving me nuts - I still respect your views anyways.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Tkester: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Russia Launches Cruise Missles From Warships In Caspian Sea by Missy89(f): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
castrogee:

Pardon me if I say this -
I don't think you are making much sense. I've gone through all our posts and they seem to appear belittling. Sometimes I begin to wonder if someone has hacked into your acct on nairaland. You were amongst the most informed persons I have met in any online forum, and I loved reading your post for its great insights, but now the opposite is just the case. infact I think you are losing this information war much as America is losing credibility on the world stage.

And BTW how have you been? It's quite a long tym

I am actually in support of the Russian intervention Just not impressed by the way Putinbots are taking everything the Russians are doing at face value. Any serious person will know that no one can put Syria together again and no matter how much military power any coalition add to the conflict, Terrorism wont end there and it is all about geopolitics and power projection. Just tired of the Russia is the good guy US is the bad guy simplified logic most NL anti west members are trying to portray lately.

I have been working and traveling. Great gig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Turkish Parliament Approves Sweden’s NATO Membership Bid / Money Becomes Worthless In Venezuela -- Thrown On The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.