Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

How Do One Get The Best Out Of Linkedin? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do One Get The Best Out Of Linkedin? (1039 Views)

The Usefulness Of Linkedin When Job Hunting / Veiwing Of Linkedin Profile, any significance? / Beware Of Linkedin Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Get The Best Out Of Linkedin? by collele(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Have heard people talk so much about the importance of LinkedIn to a job seeker and to every professional but have been trying to get to terms with it having registered as a member... And what frustrates me more about it is that I have been asked to upgrade to premium at a certain fee....Please someone who has experience about how to get the best out of LinkedIn and how to go about the premium package should please enlighten us. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do One Get The Best Out Of Linkedin? by collele(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Someone pls help me

1 Like

Re: How Do One Get The Best Out Of Linkedin? by ifeadikanwanne: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
collele:
Someone pls help me

Ignore the premium ish my dear, just make sure you add enough contacts from big shot companies of your choice you find in your linkedin search but please becareful while at it because scammers ain't smiling.
Draft a brief letter like a cover letter soliciting for Job with his firm or anywhere he can assist you with a job.
Trust me it works, I know two people who got a nice job through his method I am sharing with you
Good luck my darling, it will surely end in priase#hugs
Re: How Do One Get The Best Out Of Linkedin? by collele(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
ifeadikanwanne:

Ignore the premium ish my dear, just make sure you add enough contacts from big shot companies of your choice you find in your linkedin search but please becareful while at it because scammers ain't smiling.
Draft a brief letter like a cover letter soliciting for Job with his firm or anywhere he can assist you with a job.
Trust me it works, I know two people who got a nice job through his method I am sharing with you

Tnx alot dear....Amen
Re: How Do One Get The Best Out Of Linkedin? by obajoey(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
ifeadikanwanne:

thanks.. learnt something new from this..

(1) (Reply)

Hot Teaching Job / Click / Head,internal Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.