Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… (64455 Views)

Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / RE: Falae, Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by klax(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]In that case, Then there will be an Oodua War (2nd Nigerian Civil War, between Hausas and Yorubas)....with millions of starving Yoruba children, death and rot all over....rampage and blood everywhere...but finally there will be eternal love between Hausas and Ibos.. [/size]

I guess you are mad. You and your papa plus your generation are looking for eternal love between Igbo and Hausa For this statement you are mad I repeat biko Nwanna you are mad.

So no wonder you are one of those coward from the east that are afraid of hausa and turn your fear to hatred towards the Yorubas Oh...ok How I wish I can see you and ask boys to capture you and handed you over to the dreaded ones among the MASSOB to open that your dirty mouth and repeat that your coward statement again and sniff life out of your coward body. Ewu(goat)

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by 7lives: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
JuicyStar:

Baba with due respect u are so on your own on this matter. You and who sit down discuss wetin u dey talk? Abi na ur farm alone u wan cut comot from nigeria? Let me just say u are yet to reccover from the trauma. Sorry Sir

Let baba cut his farm out Nigeria no wahala grin
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by VirginFinder: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[s][size=18pt]In that case, Then there will be an Oodua War (2nd Nigerian Civil War, between Hausas and Yorubas)....with millions of starving Yoruba children, death and rot all over....rampage and blood everywhere...but finally there will be eternal love between Hausas and Ibos.. [/size][/s]

You are a deluded bastard!

Yorubas are not ibos who don't count the cost before doing anything.

We Yorubas are in Nigeria because we want to. So far so good for us.

The day we get tired, we pull out. And we wont fire one bullet!!

It's time for the OPC to be reawakened to address the Fulani menace. That's it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by basileze: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
This is dangerous.
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Alezy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
chukwudi44:
Chai!!! Brown roof republic loading!!! Omo oduduwa don vex!!!
lwkmdh. ..Lolz.

best comment this year

4 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by melzabull(f): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
look at these parasitic yolowbas beating their dry flat chests as if they can do more than a butterfly....mtchewwwww

7 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by macof(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
dammytosh:

Fan plenty sentiments.

Are you not ashamed of yourself that Fulani enter Ondo to rape your women. Instead of confronting the eediots, you want to seceed from Nigeria.

Does it make any sense to you bro ?

Nigeria is yet to offer the yoruba nation anything but insults, attacks and extortion

Having confrontation I think is very likely and I support it but that only proves even more that Nigeria is not one and we are deceiving our selves with this forced union

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
biafrans fought a war and lost.... yorubas cannot just walk out of this forced marriage like that.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by CSTR2: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Who takes these ones serious?
Nigeria is their life-blood. The Yoruba race would be lost without Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by macof(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
VirginFinder:

Who is the "us" kindly mention 55 things Nigeria has given the yoruba nation in the last 55 years

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by melzabull(f): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
VirginFinder:

you mean this opc vigilante or another one? how do you intend to awaken opc?

By killing yourselves like the daft fellow below?? cheesygrin
A member of a neighbourhood watch, Ogundare Ekundayo, has shot himself dead while attempting to
scare away thieves from the Ebute-Meta area of Lagos State
gringringrin

https://www.nairaland.com/2650408/vigilante-shoots-self-dead-while/1#38776478

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Owliver(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Amala people now want to eat akpu like the yeebos. hmmm them don dey get mind oh.

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Rhea(f): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Make una waka now. na today

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by macof(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
tommykiwi:
Which country did this Fulani's come from sef?

From faraway guinea to cause trouble in nigeria
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by bayulll01(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]In that case, Then there will be an Oodua War (2nd Nigerian Civil War, between Hausas and Yorubas)....with millions of starving Yoruba children, death and rot all over....rampage and blood everywhere...but finally there will be eternal love between Hausas and Ibos.. [/size]

We the yorubas are not dummb like the flaties,we are calculative,we reason critically and analytically,we don't embark on suicide mission,if it were the yorubas that fought the civil war,we will win with landslide,if you doubt it,use your head and remember the awolowo theorem,no be by chest beating and building ogbunigwe or watin una call am

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by melzabull(f): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
CSTR2:
Who takes these ones serious?
Nigeria is their life-blood. The Yoruba race would be lost without Nigeria.
don't mind them!

they think its by beating their empty flat chest, opening their loud ewedu mouth and shouting aaaaaaarrrrrrrhhhhhhh

gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by macof(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
fr3do:

as a someone who has been pro biafra, I support yellow bars seceeding and forming their odua republic,
but presenting an estranged man's farm as the reason for bringing up secession is very irresponsible.

Yorubas should secede and watch themselves grow taller and stronger.
You didn't read the op. Or you don't comprehend english

The murderous tse tse flies have been raping our women, killing our farmers and destroying our crops.
And the government does not care

If government cannot put these tse tse flies to book then we cannot remain as if nothing is happening

No law = No State

4 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by aspirebig: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Like seriously.
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by repogirl(f): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Ilekeh(f): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
[size=18pt]I see the uneasiness of igbos on this thread.

grin grin

Unlike you lots, Yorubas will not carry cutlass to a gun fight.
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by johnserek: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
ODUDUWA REPUBLIC

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by mike404(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
leofab:
Cowards
THATS ANOTHER NAME FOR YORUBAS

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by omolami: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
What is the Yorubas doing in an association with the Tsetsefly, leeches and parasites? The Yorubas are better enlightened, a backward people should not rule over them. The Yorubas should think and unite for a common front. The Igbos are already making move. May them succeed Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Urine: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Exponental:
gen gen!
Sorry, I'm not represented. Why is this cry coming in Falae's case? Many Yorubas have suffered and no one spoke for them. I don't support the actions against falae but I hate to a generalization of an ethnic group for a personal interest.

One bottle of beer for you.
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Ilekeh(f): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
If igbos were really serious about Biafra, one would think they'd support this move by Yoruba.

But we know that almost all igbos wants to stay in Nigeria. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by 7lives: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
SmartMugu:
May be the kidnapping story was just to bring him back to the news. I already forgot about him, now his team is talking about dividing Nigeria after the supposed abduction.

Your head dey there, baba no know say eye don open, baba is living in the past, baba no dey see road again, he com dey yarn opata.
That is what lack of vision do to people, baba is now like an obscure analogue decoder unlike the modern HD decoders which are firing on double cylinders, abeg i no wan talk too much make him friends no come accuse me of committing talkery grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by PenSniper: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
chukwudi44:
Chai!!! Brown roof republic loading!!! Omo oduduwa don vex!!!

Pa chukwudi44, you still around ?
Or better still, Erosion-ravaged Land of the Rising Crime rather slow in loading ?
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by emmalexabl(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Yorubas aren't going no where !!
We shall remain in this shithole together..
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by kechywillz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Na lie i no gree,yoruba's aint goin nowhere,we must remain in nigeria,whether u like it or not or u people will bear the consequences
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by funkiebully: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Skirt wearing yoloba cowards, mtcheeeew! Who takes them serious. Same thing awo said, when ab0ki show face and shout kai, they withdraw into their shell like snail.

Mtcheeeeeew!

8 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by macof(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
klax:
I think it's a good idea. Enough of this fulani madness. I think buhari pretend he is not aware of his useless people menace isn't.

Everyday I curse Lord Lugard fir joining these animals from the North with us..

The spirit of that evil man lugard can never know peace

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by JuicyStar: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
jornie:

lol...its not about a farm or just the abduction,Nigeria is built as a nation where no man should be oppressed,no matter your tribe or tongue,any time a man is opressed for what ever reason and no justice is served,then there is no law and there is no state that protects his interest....i think such a person and those who support him or his cause/reason have a right to secede.... [url]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QFjAAahUKEwjRqc2ExbPIAhWIOhQKHVmOD8Q&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FNigeria%2C_We_Hail_Thee&usg=AFQjCNGSdcH6gFn8laitFOly0H8kHr0FuA&sig2=wHzQ9hTqblU4xn2M5Nc3pQ[/url] this will make a good read,as it highlights the elementry qualities that keep our nation united

I think he has the right to express himself but i wouldn't want him to speak like a spokesman of the Yorubas. When will Nigeria ever go forward if after 55yrs we are still thinking or wondering why we are still together. Would Baba have said this if he was elected in 1999 to be the President? I insist, he has the right to say whatever he feels but he should make it his personal opinion Only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" / Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.