Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… (64456 Views)

Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / RE: Falae, Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by johnserek: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
kechywillz:
Na lie i no gree,yoruba's aint goin nowhere,we must remain in nigeria,whether u like it or not or u people will bear the consquences

SORRY BUT YORUBAS WILL LEAVE THIS COUNTRY AND THERES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by 7lives: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
247Dior:
suddenly suddenly de Yorubas are now the chief wailers in this country..... llooollloolll laughing in Chinese.... proudly 5%

For where, na only baba and hin fellow loosers dey wail, for your information they are on OYO.
As far as we are concerned, na only them waka come grin grin grin it is a must they WALK ALONE.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by JuicyStar: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
calaway:

omo ale

Who?
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by godwin120alex: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wait until when d Fulani Herdsmen starts killing pple in Ondo the way d are killing in Benue,Nasarawa and other cities.

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by chrisantus52(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
it unbelievable yourba wan leave their hausa brothers this cant be true.. laffin in french.

5 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Okanokan(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
The yoruba's lacks the capacity to carry out a separation agenda to a logical conclusion. Its just raking of dust.

5 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by funkiebully: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Who born them. They wan make noise make e be like say no be only biafrans and niger delta dey agitate.

We are counting meat, kpomo follow dey raise hand. Ndi ara!

5 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by melzabull(f): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ilekeh:
[size=18pt][b]I see the uneasiness of igbos on this thread.

grin grin

Unlike you lots, Yorubas will not carry cutlass to a gun fight. [[/size]
FOOOLL! I expect ijiots like you to make the thread about Igbos even when it has nothing to do with Igbos. All i seee behind that fake laughter of yours is pain and anguish.

Hopeless b1tch

12 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by PenSniper: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]In that case, Then there will be an Oodua War (2nd Nigerian Civil War, between Hausas and Yorubas)....with millions of starving Yoruba children, death and rot all over....rampage and blood everywhere...but finally there will be eternal love between Hausas and Ibos.. [/size]

Oh great, so Ibos are terribly desirous of love between them and Hausas ?
Why beat about the bush, why cow before them instead of telling them your problems.
FYI, the Yoruba do not desire love with any section of the country at the expense of our security and well-being.
Since december 2014, our presence in Nigeria has been only experimental with eternal readiness to take any bold step as at when necessary.
Finally, your evil wish on Yoruba populace will remain what it is- a vain
wish - because, unfortunately for you, you are not God.
Needless to say, the Yoruba is ready to take on anybody and if that enemy includes the conquered tribe of 1968, the better.
The Yoruba have something to prove.

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Rotimi47: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]In that case, Then there will be an Oodua War (2nd Nigerian Civil War, between Hausas and Yorubas)....with millions of starving Yoruba children, death and rot all over....rampage and blood everywhere...but finally there will be eternal love between Hausas and Ibos.. [/size]
Na, Over starvation all over South erosion and since they are cannibals, they simply turn themselves into meals; over 23million of them eaten by the war. Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by zikmarty: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
they should quit saying trash.
mtcheew some bunch of idiots threatening a country they've contributed immensely to It's loses.
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by tiredface: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
I DEE LAF OO! THEY'RE AS SOFT AS THEIR AMALA. DON'T THINK THEY HAVE THE NERVE. ANGERY AT THEIR MASTERS CAN GET THEM INTO REAL TROUBLE

5 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Rilwayne001: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
homirefacuny:

Haha.... Two bottles of orijin for you.

Thank you my Broda. But nna, I don't take orijin o grin grin but i have a brother that can take 10bottles of orijin in a sit. His name.. lieutenant general SUKKOT grin lmao

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by zimoni(f): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
I'm with them on this.

Fulani Herdsmen From Hell dare not try this shitt if there is no One Nigeria, they are protected by One Nigeria for now.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. To your tents oh Fulani Herdsmen From Hell aka Tse Tse Flies aka Rapists aka Destroyers of Farmlands aka Kidnappers aka Terrorists aka Killers aka Leeches aka Parasites aka Oloriburuku Somebodies.

God Bless Afenifere.

Satan Punish The Saboteurs Who Sold Us To The Tse Tse Flies.

God Bless Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
ezeagu:
Interesting. So how will this play out on this political landscape. It would be bitter sweet for the Biafra guys if it were the Yoruba who indirectly broke Nigeria up.

We just want out, referendum, Yoruba civil war, 3rd world war, 2nd biafra civil war, Second coming of christ, kanuri civil war, or even Armageddon sef........we just want to go.

5 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Adeyinka123: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
These old folks don drink Paraga. Ojukwu is not alive to tell them his tragic experience.
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Ghost01(m): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Who are the prominent leaders?

It's not enough to call for (or threaten) secession, it has to be for the right reasons. And these so-called "prominent leaders" represent the wrong reasons...

Still... Ile Ominira Oodua (Republic of Oodua), please!

#ADreamIsBorn
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by PublicAssurance: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
nne gi bu ewu
klax:

I guess you are mad. You and your papa plus your generation are looking for eternal love between Igbo and Hausa For this statement you are mad I repeat biko Nwanna you are mad.

So no wonder you are one of those coward from the east that are afraid of hausa and turn your fear to hatred towards the Yorubas Oh...ok How I wish I can see you and ask boys to capture you and handed you over to the dreaded ones among the MASSOB to open that your dirty mouth and repeat that your coward statement again and sniff life out of your coward body. Ewu(goat)

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by teamchocolate: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
Deluded

Not well oriented in time, place nor person grin grin

PublicAssurance:
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by VirginFinder: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
macof:

Who is the "us" kindly mention 55 things Nigeria has given the yoruba nation in the last 55 years

Independent Yoruba land, pre-colonial era, was locked in a civil war. It was the colonialists that ended it.

Semi-independent western region, pre-civil war, was in crisis. So bad, a state of emergency had to be declared in the Western Region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by kechywillz(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
johnserek:

SORRY BUT YORUBAS WILL LEAVE THIS COUNTRY AND THERES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
Then make the move and face the music been played by the north,middle belt,south and east
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Ghost01(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
macof:
You didn't read the op. Or you don't comprehend english

The murderous tse tse flies have been raping our women, killing our farmers and destroying our crops.
And the government does not care

If government cannot put these tse tse flies to book then we cannot remain as if nothing is happening
Referring to your fellow human beings as "murderous tsetse flies" is not only violent but beneath you, Mr Macof.
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by macof(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
emmalexabl:
Yorubas aren't going no where !!

We shall remain in this shithole together..

Well you seem like a maggot

Living in a shit hole suits u well

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by macof(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
JuicyStar:

I think he has the right to express himself but i wouldn't want him to speak like a spokesman of the Yorubas. When will Nigeria ever go forward if after 55yrs we are still thinking or wondering why we are still together. Would Baba have said this if he was elected in 1999 to be the President? I insist, he has the right to say whatever he feels but he should make it his personal opinion Only.

grin grin I wish you well when the Tse Tse Flies come with their cows. .

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by macof(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ghost01:
Referring to your fellow human beings as "murderous tsetse flies" is not only violent but beneath you, Mr Macof.
violent? If you haven't met someone hurt by these creatures you should read the news

These fools are no human beings. . They have no essence of humanity
I can't pretend to be comfortable with organisms that care about cows more than human beings

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by ernesty20(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
midolian:

Ex-Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief Olu Falae

The recent abduction of one of the foremost Yoruba leaders and ex-Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief Olu Falae, by suspected Fulani herdsmen took a turn for the worse on Thursday as prominent leaders threatened secession from the entity called Nigeria.

Their grouse ranges from the abduction of Falae and the wanton destruction of his farmland to the need for a serious restructuring of Nigeria to reflect true federalism.

“If we do not see any step in this direction within a reasonable time, the Yoruba may reconsider their place in a union that cannot protect them and would not allow them to protect themselves and use all legitimate and peaceful means to attain self-determination,” part of the communiqué issued at the end of the meetings said.

DETAILS LATER

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/falae-yoruba-leaders-threaten-secession-from-nigeria-if-/222259/
yoruba people are bloody cowards.. So na because of common fulani herdsmen nai make the dey piss inside pants? Chai!!! This is cowardice at its peak

5 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Eeeya...give me small na embarassed
LieDetector:
How I read the comments here grin

[img]http://media./media/K9b2WiPZi0ZjO/giphy.gif[/img]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by mightyhaze: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
ALISMILE:
Were re d Yeeeeebos! All of u yeebos see ur food come and eat!
grin eat 2 ur satisfaction oo! Igbos gat oda tins on dia minds.but u fit try fulani,...una masters cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Funjosh(m): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
Those Fulani own self too much jare
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by prefy: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
hmmmm
neerich:

Olodo!
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by VirginFinder: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
melzabull:
you mean this opc vigilante or another one? how do you intend to awaken opc?

By killing yourselves like the daft fellow below?? cheesygrin
gringringrin

https://www.nairaland.com/2650408/vigilante-shoots-self-dead-while/1#38776478

OPC is not the same as vigilante.
The good old OPC are experts in dealing with northerners. They just have to be reawakened.
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by macof(m): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
VirginFinder:

Independent Yoruba land, pre-colonial era, was locked in a civil war. It was the colonialists that ended it.

Semi-independent western region, pre-civil war, was in crisis. So bad, a state of emergency had to be declared in the Western Region.

Fast back to what caused our civil wars = our betrayal by the fulani we trusted

The same thing happened when dummies like Afonja aligned with fulani against his own people

Today you stil have the Afonja syndrome

Btw we are yoruba - we are all practically the same family, like brothers we fight but we come back together speaking the same language, this cannot be said about Nigeria

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" / Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.