Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… (64452 Views)

Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / RE: Falae, Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Rilwayne001: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]In that case, there (may) be an Oodua War (2nd Nigerian Civil War, between Hausas and Yorubas)....with millions of starving Yoruba children, death and rot all over Yoruba land....rampage and blood everywhere...but finally there will be eternal love between Hausas and Ibos.....then we will declare No Victor, No Vanquished for the 2nd time in Nigeria's history....and Yorubas will wail on after the war just as the ibos continue to wail [

Looooool.. funniest post of the day.

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cowards!!!!!! Una get the mind, beside weitin won sustain una.....lagos port abi

4 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by jomoh: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
ezeagu:
Interesting. So how will this play out on this political landscape. It would be bitter sweet for the Biafra guys if it were the Yoruba who indirectly broke Nigeria up.

We have been the one holding this nation ever since independence.

We relate with every tribe equally without bitterness.

If you're in doubt just imagine these scenarios without Yoruba

Igbo and Hausa
Niger Delta and Hausa
Igbo and Fulani
Niger Delta and Fulani
Or Igbo+Niger delta and Hausa+Fulani

Just tell me anyone that will work out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by prefy: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
hmmmmm.
teamchocolate:
Deluded

Not well oriented in time, place nor person grin grin

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by prefy: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
I don't think there necessarily have to be a civil war for the Yoruba to break from Nigeria. If the Yoruba are seceding , they do not necessarily have to do it through a bloody war. The Yoruba can leave Nigeria intelligently and legally without bloodshed if they are serious about it. I may not be from their race but I am convinced if there is any race that can do that successfully in Nigeria, it is the Oodua race.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by mheey(f): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
midolian:

Ex-Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief Olu Falae

The recent abduction of one of the foremost Yoruba leaders and ex-Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief Olu Falae, by suspected Fulani herdsmen took a turn for the worse on Thursday as prominent leaders threatened secession from the entity called Nigeria.

Their grouse ranges from the abduction of Falae and the wanton destruction of his farmland to the need for a serious restructuring of Nigeria to reflect true federalism.

“If we do not see any step in this direction within a reasonable time, the Yoruba may reconsider their place in a union that cannot protect them and would not allow them to protect themselves and use all legitimate and peaceful means to attain self-determination,” part of the communiqué issued at the end of the meetings said.

DETAILS LATER

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/falae-yoruba-leaders-threaten-secession-from-nigeria-if-/222259/

Why all these blabs...you want to leave the country Nigeria because of what....#we are not begging you... Carry your kaya fa...
If it's the south south, I know why!
Wetin una get??
Park well jareey

IN UNITY WE STAND

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
macof:

Fast back to what caused our civil wars = our betrayal by the fulani we trusted

The same thing happened when dummies like Afonja aligned with fulani against his own people

Today you stil have the Afonja syndrome

Btw we are yoruba - we are all practically the same family, like brothers we fight but we come back together speaking the same language, this cannot be said about Nigeria

Apart from Afonja situation which rather led to Yoruba vs Fulani war with the latter meeting a brutal and decisive defeat at Jalumi and Osogbo wars, Yoruba internecine wars was rather a fight for balance of power between Ibadan group and Ekiti/Ijesa group which was fought to a stale mate before the Brits brokered peace between both groups.
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
The ibo elements, as wired in their dna, are always quick to call the Yoruba 'coward'.

How do you refer to a group that killed many of you, deflated your biafra dream and sent your 'hero' fleeing?

How?

The same way the ibo will insult the hausa using child marriage, massive child births and wife taking non-stop even into old age. Yet, they claim they are more populous than the Hausa?

How?

Emotion in the face of logic na bad thing o.

I'm out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
this sounds interesting, guyz check dis out
#- IGBO LAND * come = bia * Igbo country - BIAfra

#- YORUBA LAND * come = wa * yoruba country - ?? . . . . . . . . * #- but i think WAfra will b fyn ;Dthis sounds interesting, guyz check dis out
#- IGBO LAND * come = bia * Igbo country - BIAfra

#- YORUBA LAND * come = wa * yoruba country - ?? . . . . . . . . * #- but i think WAfra will b fyn

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by jomoh: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
new2020:
Mouth Mouth yet you people are very uneasy when Biafra is mentioned. Let me tell you something, If yorubas decide to secede today, Biafrans will champion that cause for them. That's who we are...freedom!

PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]In that case, there (may) be an Oodua War (2nd Nigerian Civil War, between Hausas and Yorubas)....with millions of starving Yoruba children, death and rot all over Yoruba land....rampage and blood everywhere...but finally there will be eternal love between Hausas and Ibos.....then we will declare No Victor, No Vanquished for the 2nd time in Nigeria's history....and Yorubas will wail on after the war just as the ibos continue to wail [/size]

Whether you support or you do not. Irrespective on who's side you decide to fall. If we Yorubas decide to leave Nigeria today nothing will save the unity of the country and no single Yoruba blood will be shed.

Rather we will set you all against one another and fuel the conflict while pressuring to separation.

When it comes to the art of WAR, either physical, Spiritual cold war, or even settlement there is none that the Yoruba race has not fought.

If you are in doubt, you can google the battle called "Agbekoya revolt"

FYI Agbekoya mean farmers reject suffering. It was during the civil war when some people were being slaughtered our farmers were sacking the government workers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by ALISMILE(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
mightyhaze:
grin eat 2 ur satisfaction oo! Igbos gat oda tins on dia minds.but u fit try fulani,...una masters cheesy
we ddont care wat u think about our relationship wit d hausa/fulanis! Call dem our masters! I personally don't care! Afterall we ve rule over dem for d better part of 16yrs! 1 tin dat is certain is dat we re nt jus interested in ur selfish secession plans! So u ve no choice but to bear d situation wit our master(hausa/fulani).

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by macof(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
CSTR2:
Who takes these ones serious?
Nigeria is their life-blood. The Yoruba race would be lost without Nigeria.

Ekiti, Ijebu, Remo, Egba, Ife, Igbomina, Yagba, Oyo etc were nations of yoruba people before Nigeria
We survived like that for over 6 centuries (a minimum) . So Nigeria is nothing

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by onenaira3: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
[img]http://media./media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy-facebook_s.jpg[/img]

Yoloba don kill my belle with laughter. Since the falea kidnapped, this savages have been making noise left and right. I've not seen this amount of chest beating in just few weeks before. If loud mouthing and noise making is a weapon, yoloba would have the strongest men. grin
I mean seriously, Militant and citizens of SS had and still have both policemen and military fighting and killing them. Biafra advocate and citizens of SE also have the policemen and military fighting and killing them.
For SW, common Fulani men with cows and sticks are tormenting am and they are crying left and right for am. The middle belt that have been dealing with those men for years nko. Chai yoloba, yoloba. Ewoooooooo.

Anyway I triple triple stand with una. In fact sef, someone call buhari to open the door and let them out. If there is anything to sign to support una, post it I'll sign it. In fact I'll literally quit my job, fly back to Nigeria and help campaign for individuals to sign whatever you got. ,

6 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
So why should anyone give up his Nigerian citizenship because Falae was kidnapped.

What did Afenifere say when doctors threaten to go on strike because their colleagues were being kidnapped on their way to work.

Afenifere and Falae still went ahead and supported GEJ despite the fact that kidnapping was going on at an industrial scale in Yorubaland.

Now because Falae was kidnapped, we shld all pack our loads and live Nigeria.

Abeg give me another more interesting story jare..

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by sweatlana: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ok God pls make this a reality. Let Nigeria be divided. Pls suite this country cos this one Nigeria is not working. It has not taken us anywhere in the last 55years

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by macof(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
9jacrip:

Apart from Afonja situation which rather led to Yoruba vs Fulani war with the latter meeting a brutal and decisive defeat at Jalumi and Osogbo wars, Yoruba internecine wars was rather a fight for balance of power between Ibadan group and Ekiti/Ijesa group which was fought to a stale mate before the Brits brokered peace between both groups.

Ibadan only stretched that far due to the need to contain the fulani threat and their Ilorin allies
True they forgot their goal and became tyrannical but the whole thing started with the need to build an efficient force to deal with the fulani

2 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
If big mouths can be used nuclear weapons, yoruba would have been a world power by now. grin

They can only jump up and down and go back to their bowls of Amala in peace. grin
guy nawa ooo this ur bad mouth no good

5 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by cjrane: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
midolian:

Ex-Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief Olu Falae

The recent abduction of one of the foremost Yoruba leaders and ex-Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief Olu Falae, by suspected Fulani herdsmen took a turn for the worse on Thursday as prominent leaders threatened secession from the entity called Nigeria.

Their grouse ranges from the abduction of Falae and the wanton destruction of his farmland to the need for a serious restructuring of Nigeria to reflect true federalism.

“If we do not see any step in this direction within a reasonable time, the Yoruba may reconsider their place in a union that cannot protect them and would not allow them to protect themselves and use all legitimate and peaceful means to attain self-determination,” part of the communiqué issued at the end of the meetings said.

DETAILS LATER

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/falae-yoruba-leaders-threaten-secession-from-nigeria-if-/222259/

grin grin grin grin
Bunch of congenital cowards ranting in the safety of Ibadan brown roofs.
Tell me about it. grin grin grin

Abeg give me better news joor.

9 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Where was agbekoya wen the elder state man was adultnapped
jomoh:

Whether you support or you do not. Irrespective on who's side you decide to fall. If we Yorubas decide to leave Nigeria today nothing will save the unity of the country and no single Yoruba blood will be shed.

Rather we will set you all against one another and fuel the conflict while pressuring to separation.

When it comes to the art of WAR, either physical, Spiritual cold war, or even settlement there is none that the Yoruba race has not fought.

If you are in doubt, you can google the battle called "Agbekoya revolt"

FYI Agbekoya mean farmers reject suffering. It was during the civil war when some people were being slaughtered our farmers were sacking the government workers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by haffaze777(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
chukwudi44:
Chai!!! Brown roof republic loading!!! Omo oduduwa don vex!!!

shut up Igbo
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by uzo4real(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
See Yourbas ooo.... GERARA HERE MEHN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by onenaira3: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
chrisantus52:
it unbelievable yourba wan leave their hausa brothers this cant be true.. laffin in french.

I go join you laugh in French and go mix am with Chinese too....hohohohoho.

5 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Meti99(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
longjohnsilver:
dia own go be "wafra"...sin bia and wa means d same tin.
NO, it will be YORUBIAFRA
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Spybradd: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
modath:
For once, I'm in support of the Afenifere motion.

have always supported the ideologies of the Afenifere whose polices and stands contradicts a great deal from those rogues and thugs,riff raffs and touts like tinubu who claim to be true yoruba leaders...
Afenifere are the only hope of the yorubas,hitherto clever people who are falling head over heels for rogues like tinubu who is ever ready to sell their father's lands to strangers..

DISINYERGRATION OF NIGERIA IS LONG OVERDUE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Only Falae them kidnap o. Only farm them destroy o. Come to the SS and see what FG and allies have done to the eco system.

The SE has been at the receiving end of every northern upheaval and misrule since the 50s.

I really hope the SS, SW and SE can speak with one voice, and stop sabotaging themselves to the joy and advantage of the northern oligarchs. This fulani herdsmen menace to host communities must stop.

We need true federalism! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
pls remove biafra from that ur southern alliance

5 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by mightyhaze: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
ALISMILE:
we ddont care wat u think about our relationship wit d hausa/fulanis! Call dem our masters! I personally don't care! Afterall we ve rule over dem for d better part of 16yrs! 1 tin dat is certain is dat we re nt jus interested in ur selfish secession plans! So u ve no choice but to bear d situation wit our master(hausa/fulani).
calm down ali..! Read d topic again. It says 'yoruba leaders threathen secession'. Did u see anytin igbo in d topic? So y d igbo igbo igbo chants 4m u? D truth is igbos don't really care wot u guyz do or don't do. D only assurance u can take 2 d bank is dat d igbos won't join forces 2 massacre u in d event of a bloody secession attempt. Atleast dat differentiates us 4m u. Lastly,look at how unabashedly u admit ur servitude 2 'ur master'. Sufferstication 101?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Spybradd: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
JUser:
So why should anyone give up his Nigerian citizenship because Falae was kidnapped.

What did Afenifere say when doctors threaten to go on strike because their colleagues were being kidnapped on their way to work.

Afenifere and Falae still went ahead and supported GEJ despite the fact that kidnapping was going on at an industrial scale in Yorubaland.

Now because Falae was kidnapped, we shld all pack our loads and live Nigeria.

Abeg give me another more interesting story jare..

PARASITE..
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by onenaira3: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
funkiebully:
Skirt wearing yoloba cowards, mtcheeeew! Who takes them serious. Same thing awo said, when ab0ki show face and shout kai, they withdraw into their shell like snail.

Mtcheeeeeew!

Biko help me ask am. If hausa/Fulani come now, dem go waka run and do about face. Evidence: check all their past leaders antics.

Dem just wake up, just dey throw comedy show. Mscheewww abeg someone give me next story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by Spybradd: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
9jacrip:
The ibo elements, as wired in their dna, are always quick to call the Yoruba 'coward'.

How do you refer to a group that killed many of you, deflated your biafra dream and sent your 'hero' fleeing?

How?

The same way the ibo will insult the hausa using child marriage, massive child births and wife taking non-stop even into old age. Yet, they claim they are more populous than the Hausa?

How?

Emotion in the face of logic na bad thing o.

I'm out.

others are posting,commenting,so you too must say something....even if you have to whistle just anything from your anus...
grin

4 Likes

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by macof(m): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
pls remove biafra from that ur southern alliance

You don't seem to realize it

Yoruba, Edo, Ijaw, Igbo, Efik/Ibibio need to work together. .our division is what the north has on us and we put this upon ourselves. .especially igbos who think everybody is out to get them

A southern alliance is necessary not just for secession but even for continued existence in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by 247notire(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Vivipop:
This is very interesting.
Really interesting I must say. Hope you good sweerie..
Re: Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… by bejeria101(m): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
Alezy:
lwkmdh. ..Lolz.
best comment this year
Oduduwa? Wasnt that guy killed in a drive by shooting? Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State / Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.