Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken (4339 Views)

Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. / Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? / Why Are Faithful Guys Difficult To Find In This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by willace(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
I have noticed Dat nice, sincere and Faithful Guys always Get Heart Broken. But D guys who are players and flirts always have good relationships.
I have been a victim of This. Maybe it's because am 2 nice dats y we don't last long in our relationships. But My friends who are players and Flirts always good lasting relationships. I have never double dated before when am dating am always very polite, sincere and Nice 2 these girls.I But I know Of guys who Triple date sef. They are always Rude. At times even beating Their girlfriends. But they always last.
Comments please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by laurenziz6(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
The sad truth is that girls are into bad guys and players
Like me grin

[size=15pt]WEEVIN DA GREAT[/size]
Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Nnemuka(f): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
ugly broke guys are usually nice and caring......
try and be rich even if you are ugly, girls wont break your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by gab264(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmm I fink the bad ones are the ones hangin around with bad guys or the said players though not all of the gurls are bad.
Thatz why sometimes whenever I saw a guy beatin up his wife or gf I use to to overlook it.
Because the girl would have many good options bfr her. But she choose to be a punchin bag for some1.
It there choice and there life not mine, but the reason behind it still remains unkwn.

#I love being me#

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by pasqal09: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
willace:
I have noticed Dat nice, sincere and Faithful Guys always Get Heart Broken. But D guys who are players and flirts always have good relationships.
I have been a victim of This. Maybe it's because am 2 nice dats y we don't last long in our relationships. But My friends who are players and Flirts always good lasting relationships. I have never double dated before when am dating am always very polite, sincere and Nice 2 these girls.I But I know Of guys who Triple date sef. They are always Rude. At times even beating Their girlfriends. But they always last.
Comments please

Thats one thing abt girls i can never understand
Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by ronald4lif(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nice guys aren't only boring but excessively caring, subordinate and easily carve into demands and do the bidding of their girlfriend most of the time. This gives the lady the impression that you've got no or very limited option apart from her. When a lady knows you've got no other option apart from her you become her play thing. And likewise for guys.

It's natural that when you show too much love and affection a lady finds you unexciting and predictable. Women aren't always impress by nice gesture, you need to be in-between, discipline and tough even as you try to balance it with meekness.

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
Op, keep being who you are. Eventually, you will find someone that will stay with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nickkylawve is typing
Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by rawpadgin(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
try not to fall in love then ur heart cannot be broken

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Gojack: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
So as to enable them prepare for second world war,and face the unexpected in a relationship boldly, forget second world war relationship is interesting and fun.
Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Gojack: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Gojack: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Gojack: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
is like you are speaking from experience, but nne money is not love just to correct your mind set and erase that atm mindset from your brain, cos it obvious u haven"t fallen in love before and if should incase you have may be probably cos the guy is rich.
Nnemuka:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by younghartz(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
Because they're too boring grin
Or
maybe they don't find good girls
Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by SSpeter(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
gab264:
Hmmm I fink the bad ones are the ones hangin around with bad guys or the said players though not all of the gurls are bad.
Thatz why sometimes whenever I saw a guy beatin up his wife or gf I use to to overlook it.
Because the girl would have many good options bfr her. But she choose to

#I love being me#
Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
Just I was heartbroken by my ex
Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by SSpeter(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
willace:
Comments please
stop looking for pity....women are like fortune...They favour the bold nd strong hearted....not the nice nd pity seeking

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Nature8(m): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nice guys aren't only boring but excessively caring, subordinate and easily carve into demands and do the bidding of their girlfriend most of the time. This gives the lady the impression that you've got no or very limited option apart from her. When a lady knows you've got no other option apart from her you become her play thing. And likewise for guys.

It's natural that when you show too much love and affection a lady finds you unexciting and predictable. Women aren't always impress by nice gesture, you need to be in-between, discipline and tough even as you try to balance it with meekness.

You killed it bro..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Nature8(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Gojack:
is like you are speaking from experience, but nne money is not love just to correct your mind set and erase that atm mindset from your brain, cos it obvious u haven"t fallen in love before and if should incase you have may be probably cos the guy is rich.

Lol..
Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

I learnt something from this. thanks Man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Ehimzy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
you just have to wait for one who loves you for who you are and not cos you gat some cash or swag... it worked and is still working for me #God grace... but cos you're nice doesn't mean you become easy to twist, be nice but firm and disciplined, and don't behave like a love sick puppy around girls!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 09, 2015
Nnemuka:

sorry to say but that's a weird response i was going to say dumb before but it would seem insultive. why should he be rich just to impress another human being.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Rotswag(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2015
Gojack:
. Yes I agree wit u dat MONEY IS NOT LOVE, but love n money walks togeda na. Is it not better to cry in a BMW dan to cry on a Bicycle....
Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by SkinnyDude(m): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:
Op, keep being who you are. Eventually, you will find someone that will stay with you.
op dont listen to this girl

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by JumpingChicken(m): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
willace:
Comments please

You are always heart broken because you put all your eggs in one bad basket.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
Not always. And same can be said for girls. I, personally, like nice guys wink

Heatbreak happens to everyone btw regardless of whether they an SU child or a 'badt boy'
Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ehya,op sorry
Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cos they are nice and faithful...

U can b nice or faithful..not both

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Latoch(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
OP, you sound like you are love-starved. Just be yourself, do the right thing and the right people will come your way.
Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cos they are nice and faithful...

U can b nice or faithful..not both
Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by sparko1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Because you expect everyone to be like you, being nice and faithful! but its not possible everyone do what is best for them, until you realize this it will be very difficult.

Ladies feel that the reason you're being faithful and sweet is because you have everything to lose, and you keep trying to be and eventually you will lose them

There's a cure for this, stop trying to be nice, if she misbehave in any way, tell her to her face and don't look back, set boundaries. ladies love who doesn't take them for granted.

And finally if see another lady who you think is beautiful say so and let her know you not blinded or immortal.
Re: Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nnemuka:
try and be independent.. too.. gold digger

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Appreciate If Your Bae Prepares This Garri For You As Lunch? / 29 Interesting Questions To Ask A Lady While Going On Dates With Her/chatting. / Why Carry A Gas Lighter!!!! When Ur Wrist Watch Can Do It!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.