Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Should I Fire Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Fire Her? (4274 Views)

Should I Fire My Gateman From The North? / Should I Fire My Ex? / Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Fire Her? by dmltoyin(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2020
I own a company, none of my staff knew me as the owner except the Manager and the Secretary.

I don't visit, I told both of them not to disclose my identity to the other staff.

One day, I visited the company and I saw my Ex, I asked the Manager and he said she is one of their staff.

I instructed the Manager to promote her to personnel officer, which he did.

A month later, I went there as a job applicant, as she saw me with my application and CV, she rejected me outright, she remembered all the past, and told me never in this company would I get employment.

I came the following day to beg her, she refused and called the security men to throw me out, then I left.

On Monday, I went to the company in my real identity and I entered her office with the Manager who introduced me to her, she knelt down crying and begging that all the family depends on her for survival.

If you were in My Position, What Would You do?
Cc: lalasticlala

Credit: Ibadaninfo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Fire Her? by iamsheybozz(m): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2020
Fire her since she didn't think my own family depends on me to get a job

12 Likes

Re: Should I Fire Her? by Kingsteve(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2020
This must be a scene from a movie, right?

19 Likes

Re: Should I Fire Her? by yhemsy62(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2020
She's just crying foul, now she remembered her family depend on her but quick to forget you have a family to cater for as well.
Coward

3 Likes

Re: Should I Fire Her? by AmazingDesigns: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2020
Definitely happened in ya mind.
So you're more than capable of bringing it to a reasonable conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Fire Her? by konkonbilo(m): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2020
Tales by moonlight angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Fire Her? by jawalis(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2020
This sounds like a cooked up story. But in case it’s real and happened to you sir. I’ll humble advice you let her work with the company provided she’s qualified and fit for the office she occupies. You have been blessed beyond paying her evil with evil and I believe she already learned her lesson.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Fire Her? by pryme(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2020
dmltoyin:
I own a company, none of my staff knew me as the owner except the Manager and the Secretary.

I don't visit, I told both of them not to disclose my identity to the other staff.

One day, I visited the company and I saw my Ex, I asked the Manager and he said she is one of their staff.

A month later, I went there as a job applicant, as she saw me with my application and CV, she rejected me outright, she remembered all the past, and told me never in this company would I get employment.

I came the following day to beg her, she refused and called the security men to throw me out, then I left.

On Monday, I went to the company in my real identity and I entered her office with the Manager who introduced me to her, she knelt down crying and begging that all the family depends on her for survival.

not everyone is as stupid as you think,
you dont own any company - next.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Fire Her? by dmltoyin(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2020
pryme:

not everyone is as stupid as you think,
you dont own any company - next.
cry me river
Are you that daft?
This is purely a writeup and you can see the credit, you've got a brain for a reason
Re: Should I Fire Her? by dmltoyin(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2020
jawalis:
This sounds like a cooked up story. But in case it’s real and happened to you sir. I’ll humble advice you let her work with the company provided she’s qualified and fit for the office she occupies. You have been blessed beyond paying her evil with evil and I believe she already learned her lesson.
yea, it is
Re: Should I Fire Her? by pryme(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2020
dmltoyin:
cry me river
Are you that daft?
This is purely a writeup and you can see the credit, you've got a brain for a reason

then send comment to the OP if its not yours.
Re: Should I Fire Her? by Lightangel65: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
If it's true fire her straight
Re: Should I Fire Her? by galadima77(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
If you need such episodes in life to get the foggiest ideas of the female mind, your name is SORRY!!... No two are exactly the same so like I always say, "you either live with the baggage or do the needful".

Don't come asking for advice over something even your instinct has been screaming over your head to do.

Spits

1 Like

Re: Should I Fire Her? by Mykel51(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Not a bad story persay... add some other stuffs and we could make into a series.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Should I Fire Her? by Beverlyjean(f): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Fire her like the apprentice
Re: Should I Fire Her? by jawalis(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
dmltoyin:
yea, it is
. I don’t get
Re: Should I Fire Her? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
My mature response is, two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Should I Fire Her? by airex(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
Fire her without thinking twice
Re: Should I Fire Her? by LilSmith55(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
I read this story for Facebook last month
Re: Should I Fire Her? by maya007: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
lmao nice story....oh cool one fam ur dream is so cool its allowed to watch movies and then dream about them happening the writing them out to make urself feel more better lmao cool story bro
Re: Should I Fire Her? by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Your application was not approved simple, just like some people will go to the US embassy and get rejected even though they are in good condition and have enough funds. If you ask them reason for rejection they will give you a robotic reply. If Trump disguise as a Nigerian he would be rejected too, so...
Re: Should I Fire Her? by EricSmallz(m): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
I watched this Movie Motherfffff
Re: Should I Fire Her? by danot1030: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
dmltoyin:

You were too quick to reveal your identity you should have allowed more time.

But as it's now let her go because if she could remember the past to be mean at you should may become harmful to your company.
Re: Should I Fire Her? by Aturitoroman: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nollywood
Re: Should I Fire Her? by samdavjustin(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
You better wake up because I know this can only happen in your dreams

1 Like

Re: Should I Fire Her? by Nickshrapnel: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
LilSmith55:
I read this story for Facebook last month
I’ve read this same story on Nairaland before, Nigerians ehn undecided
Re: Should I Fire Her? by Mathiasa(m): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Allow her to work, but demote her back to her formal position. Am saying this because she will never be a good boss cos she brings in personal issues to work. That alone can run down ur company.
Re: Should I Fire Her? by tunize(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Probably u must have done somtn really bad to her while u guys dated and she nvr forgave you. There's always a reason to every decision...
Re: Should I Fire Her? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
dmltoyin:

what is the name of this movie bro?

1 Like

Re: Should I Fire Her? by temmy3293(m): 12:28am On Jan 24, 2020
Just forgive her, now she knew she's not up to your level
Re: Should I Fire Her? by easybreez(m): 12:35am On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Should I Fire Her? by Greatzeus(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mtcheeeeew undecided another cooked up bull crap undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted / After Lock Down She sent a msg that she Is Coming Over / This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.