Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Sincere Answer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sincere Answer (1790 Views)

Sincere Answer Please / Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) / Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Answer by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Gflat:

How please explain better

Shay you re the one who said this:

I reconnected with an ex recently and we had a date at an eatry. I deliberately didn't want her coming over because I want her to see me as a new person I am.

But You ended up doing the exact same thing you didn't want to do so she could view you differently. That means you re still the same guy she dated and nothing has changed.

By the way, who broke up, you or her?
Re: Sincere Answer by obiak4(m): 4:18am On Oct 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

I've got to agree that there's nothing wrong with reconciling with an ex provided the circumstance that led to the split was inevitable and didn't lead to bitterness.

In some cases like for instance it was due to distance or cheating but it later turn out that you both now live in same city a reconciliation isn't out of place.

That he/she cheated doesn't mean they'd indulge again. Let's face it, everyone have once cheated in their lives or harbour the thought of cheating. And the difference between a person who cheated and the one who nursed the thought is the opportunity they never had.
are you from mars?not everyone cheat!! Or even think about it sef
Re: Sincere Answer by Omotayor123(f): 6:55am On Oct 09, 2015
Gflat:

It is an ex remember? We are supposed to be DONE with each other. So what I missing?
It means you are done yet..
Re: Sincere Answer by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2015
People break up for so many reasons...even when they know they're genuinely in love with each other...making up would have to come as a result o' adapting/tolerating those differences despite being in love or haven been into some other relationships yet non were like that one you had...for those saying no...never...it only means you weren't in love, pro'lly was just another relationship o' hot body and nice accent undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Girls Have Lost It / Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. / Evil Things Girls Do When No One Is Watching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.