Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal (49876 Views)

I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / House Wife Consults Oracle Over Husband’s Sexual Escapades In Delta / Wife Threatens To Kill Herself Over Husband’s Sexual Desire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by eminent007(m): 12:36am On Oct 10, 2015
If you kiss her, you are not a gentleman, If you don't, you are not a man.

If you praise her, she thinks you are lying, If you don't, you are good for nothing.

If you agree to all her likes, you are a wimp, If you don't, you are 'not understanding'.

If you visit her often, you are boring, If you don't, she accuses you of double dating.

If you are well dressed, she says you are a playboy, If you don't, you are a dull boy.

If you are jealous, she says it is bad, If you aren't, she thinks you don't love her.

If you attempt a romance, she says you don't respect her, If you don't, she thinks you don't like her.

If you are a minute late, she complains it's hard to wait, If she is late, she says it's a girl's way.

If you visit other men, you are not putting in quality time, If she is visited by other women,"Ah! It's natural, we are girls."

If you kiss her once in a while, she will say you are cold, If you kiss her often, she yells that you are taking advantage.

If you fail to help her cross the street, you lack ethics, If you do, she thinks it's just one of men's tactics for seduction.

If you stare at another woman, she accuses you of flirting, If she is stared by a man, she says that they are just admiring.

If you talk, she wants you to listen, If you listen, she wants you to talk

God created the whole world and man in six days then rested on the seventh day.

Since "woman" was created, I am yet to come across a passage in my Bible that said God rested.

What's a woman: "a necessary evil." You can't live with them, yet, you can't live without them.
#OhLord
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by uyisteven(m): 12:36am On Oct 10, 2015
Oyind17:
Lol, I don't even sing so I won't bite yours

der is always a first tym for karaoke.....
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 10, 2015
misspicy:
I see nothing abnormal in his demands o...

Anyway #teamvirgin till its time to give my husbad any how he wants it smiley
Bless you sister grin
misspicy:

Bless you sister
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by Rozaystunna(m): 3:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Ogbeni there's nothin there mine ll be worse sef
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by jackpot(f): 5:59am On Oct 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:
What a prude! She's complaining about sex on the floor while others dip & do it in break-neck positions. I rechristen this hubby as Tom Screws:Missionary Impossible grin

Anyway, I thought marriage was for better or worse. Through thick wink & thin.

Bear with me, ups & downs cheesy, smiles & frowns
Share with me, fairytales I may believe
Snoop Dogg's Ups and Downs lyrics, bah?
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by arctodus(m): 6:08am On Oct 10, 2015
you said i do didn't you... stop publicizing the consequences of it... enjoy it
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 10, 2015
Heazy2015:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/help-my-husbands-sexual-demands-abnormal/

Test drive before marriage. Den no go gree. Next thread please
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by inereunwa1(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2015
misspicy:

yes baby I can't wait muah!!!!!!!!
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by steph2sweet(f): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2015
misspicy:

I love your comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.