Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend (53724 Views)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / See My Romantic Picture. Lol... / Is This The Most Romantic Picture In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by bollify(m): 6:48am On Oct 09, 2015
olowookerekemi:
m nt afraid of him buh i cnt allow him to wash my pants for me

i can never fo dat JOOR

what is wrong with washing her pant when one feel like? if she can wash my boxers without complaining why then can't I wash her pants just when I feel like? will that make me less of a man? I think we should learn to do little things out of the line once in a while for the person we genuinely love.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I know many NLer males will pretend they can't do this......
Una can lie eh grin

you are back
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 09, 2015
bollify:

what is wrong with washing her pant when one feel like? if she can wash my boxers without complaining why then can't I wash her pants just when I feel like? will that make me less of a man? I think we should learn to do little things out of the line once in a while for the person we genuinely love.

For real? So you enjoy washing her pants at least once a while?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by JoeCutie(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2015
Adanna28:

Lmfao
Do you want such a 'caring' boyfriend? grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2015
bollify:

Touche. But these her panties are not fine jore, is she an old lady? I prefer g-string tongue I'll wash it and drink the water like one of your comrades mumuishly suggested on the previous page. But we have the washing machine for all that these days.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2015
cheesy I cant allow dis!!my boo cant even do this cos he'a a classic man! grin
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by menix(m): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
Calling this one a fool is an insult and a disservice to all fools out there. What a dunderhead.

U saying u can't get that done for a sick wife

@ topic:
Woman dey suffer sha, guyz will load them with boxers to wash buh can't do same..

If am to b frank, gal friend is a no no, wife is when she is indisposed...

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
Do you want such a 'caring' boyfriend? grin

Funny you mention this sha lol, I asked my man would he wash my knickers and g strings on WhatsApp whilst laughing to myself in my room..

He said "babe it against African culture n custom for men to do such!" Lmfao!!

I sent him the pic of the guy washing the knickers n he said "Mumu, yeye guy ehn lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2015
SenhorSean:

say wetin happen?
He's such a loyal bf
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by SenhorSean(m): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2015
Oyind17:
He's such a loyal bf
dats d kind of bf u have shey?
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 09, 2015
SenhorSean:
dats d kind of bf u have shey?
No, that's what I want from menix, he is learning very fast.
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2015
Gross! Why does she keep that many dirty panties lying around? Their house must be smelly. Eww.
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2015
Mzbabytush, has he been washing your panties?
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by menix(m): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Oyind17:

The carpentry work?
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Gross! Why does she keep that many dirty panties lying around? Their house must be smelly. Eww.

But dont girls soak panties in bucket from Monday till they wash them on probably Saturday or Sunday?
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2015
menix:

The carpentry work?
No, to be washing pants
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2015
RedBenson:

But dont girls soak panties in bucket from Monday till they wash them on probably Saturday or Sunday?

Huh? Nuh uh! That's disgusting! Maybe it depends on how they were raised because I have never heard of anyone soaking panties. What *I* was taught is, you wash your undies while taking your bath. No need to keep a smelly collection of crusty panties stashed somewhere. That's what slobs do.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by menix(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2015
Oyind17:

No, to be washing pants

Washin urs ain't a problem, as look as cooking it removes stains...
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by SenhorSean(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2015
Oyind17:
Ok...dat sounds great.
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 09, 2015
menix:

Washin urs ain't a problem, as look as cooking it removes stains...
Lazy boy, no be your mate wash pants dey sun
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by JoeCutie(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2015
Adanna28:

Funny you mention this sha lol, I asked my man would he wash my knickers and g strings on WhatsApp whilst laughing to myself in my room..

He said "babe it against African culture n custom for men to do such!" Lmfao!!

I sent him the pic of the guy washing the knickers n he said "Mumu, yeye guy ehn lol.
Lmao! G-string? shocked Do you have a G-wagon? Uhmm...can I see? cheesy tongue

Your man is from where exactly?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by menix(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2015
Oyind17:

Lazy boy, no be your mate wash pants dey sun

Pls keep the "P" nd give me the "ants" to wash nd sun..
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2015
menix:

Pls keep the "P" nd give me the "ants" to wash nd sun..
Funny boy, how was your night? cold or warm
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Mzbabytush(f): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2015
RedBenson:
And why would he??
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Mzbabytush(f): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2015
RedBenson:
And why would he??
Have you been washing hers?
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by menix(m): 8:56am On Oct 09, 2015
Oyind17:

Funny boy, how was your night? cold or warm

Was great, was initially cold until I woke up under my Foam...
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lmao! G-string? shocked Do you have a G-wagon? Uhmm...can I see? cheesy tongue

Your man is from where exactly?

You want me to die sha? Lmfao cheeky tongue
He Igbo/Edo grew up in Benin though smiley
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2015
menix:

Was great, was initially cold until I woke up under my Foam...
How did that happen?
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by JoeCutie(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2015
Adanna28:

You want me to die sha? Lmfao cheeky tongue
He Igbo/Edo grew up in Benin though smiley
Lool. You still haven't answered me, how come you speak/write Igbo?
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lool. You still haven't answered me, how come you speak/write Igbo?

Because I'm biracial Igbo, that how.
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by menix(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2015
Oyind17:

How did that happen?

Thought u were ontop, so I could not rescinded the offer...
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2015
menix:

Thought u were ontop, so I could not rescinded the offer...
Are you sure I was the one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute / Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.