Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend (53722 Views)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / See My Romantic Picture. Lol... / Is This The Most Romantic Picture In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Does it smell? What's the smell like? Pls I want to imagine!

Like sweat.
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2015
RedBenson:
I'm sure most naija babes would even term him a husband material just cos he does this. Lol.

Guys, when last or how often do you do that to your girlfriend?

The question is has anyone done that before?? For me never n will never
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by PMBfirstson(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2015
Whats da big deal there? I do that often when she is nt around and i am washing i take some of her cloth and wash for her too
#myorente

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by mightyrocket(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2015
donholy28:
I'd rather die

Than commit suicide cheesy
donholy28:
I'd rather die

Than commit suicide
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by harry509: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2015
RedBenson:
I'm sure most naija babes would even term him a husband material just cos he does this. Lol.

is only a jobless guy dat can do it.... kiss
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by GodblessNig247(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Like sweat.
So it has the smell of a stale dampness of a sweaty clothe.
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by djcliff(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2015
the problem of face me I face u. if this man do this inside him self contain, who go know? u fit sleep with in menstruation but u no fit wash pant. na wa oh!
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
Calling this one a fool is an insult and a disservice to all fools out there. What a dunderhead.
Obioma, is that not what you sew in your shop? grin
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by 900warriorz: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2015
grin[b][/b] e fit be say na the boy dey wear the pantz oo! cheesy
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by noblegrex: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2015
I'm not saying its a good thing but I need some one to give me one reason why its not. Does it belittle you as a man,is it irritating I'm confused.cos some guys do eat pussy but can't wash what's covering it.
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Naydu23(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] That looks like a dry cleaner. It is a pity that some girls will take their lingerie to a dry cleaner. Are you that lazy to wash your undies? SMH
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2015
Michellla:

wat da hell...
wat kinda girls do you hang with?

Did i say the girls i hang with?

To be frank, forget tori joor. We've been visiting female hostels and apartments and we see things for ourselves. No try dey form here abeg.
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by ogb5(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2015
That picture sure look like Oshomole hanging Lara's pant

No wonder he has been running his mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by fostorikaJah(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2015
smileyLife is choice, dat all I've 2say
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by zikmarty: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2015
so I'm not romantic abi grin
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by SmartMugu: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2015
yanabasee:
Except she's critically ill....Then I'll help her to wash her undies....

Aside that..... Her magic aint working on me! grin
I wouldn't wash them even if she's critically ill. I'd rather buy her some new sets.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by adedayourt(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2015
I CAN DO IT FOR HER OVER AND OVER AGAIN

quote me anywhere
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by adedayourt(m): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Like sweat.

xperience??
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by nature4c: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2015
Man with out job
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by gfon(m): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2015
My babe keep dreaming of dat day,my wife to be go old before i wah self:p
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Dubemkelly(m): 11:46am On Oct 09, 2015
My papa no born me well. iyama! This more like Modern Day slavery
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2015
fostorikaJah:
smileyLife is choice, dat all I've 2say

In other words, you've been choosing to wash your girlfriend's panties irrespective of other people's opinions?
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by cristweeezy(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2015
RedBenson:

nonsense! I go dey spread menstruation pant, wen I no mad. Caring kor.
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by dmcdad: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ronald4lif:
Calling this one a fool is an insult and a disservice to all fools out there. What a dunderhead.
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by cristweeezy(m): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2015
RedBenson:

You are not a caring boyfriend then (according to Nigerian girls belief).
the girls dey mad nii.
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by SSpeter(m): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Huh? Nuh uh! That's disgusting! Maybe it depends on how they were raised because I have never heard of anyone soaking panties. What *I* was taught is, you wash your undies while taking your bath. No need to keep a smelly collection of crusty panties stashed somewhere. That's what slobs do.
I guess you don't wake by 5am to have a quick bath...and zoom off to work...perhaps you have time sha...there are ppl who dont
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by dmcdad: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2015
I subscribe to this. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
yanabasee:
Except she's critically ill....Then I'll help her to wash her undies....

Aside that..... Her magic aint working on me! grin
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by JoshB92: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2015
D guy is funny... Dem wash pant water take giv am garri drink!
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by dmcdad: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2015
True.
RedBenson:

That dude obviously washed a bucket full of soaked panties probably which must've been worn over a week or two.
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by dmcdad: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2015
Awwww. Hara-kiri
grayht:
Na ur type dey sniff ladies undies for hanger
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by cristweeezy(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2015
olowookerekemi:
m nt afraid of him buh ao wil i tell my bf to wash my psnts for me?

i cnt do dat joor
naso olowookerekemi dey do for her bf. No mind her.
Re: Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend by Cully408(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2015
donholy28:
I'd rather die
Bro u funny die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute / Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.