Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? (3675 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2009
Lmao Hauwa berra dont let this rabid dog get near you. Omo ale to ti bugi je.

"Invisible" lo ma je titi lailai

cheesy
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by invisible2(m): 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2009
Thief, I wish I understand Yoruba, I would have replied you. Please learn to respect other peoples views, your own should not be right just because you think its right. Like I said before, lay down ya points and stop cursing!
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2009
Sure, i dont mind doing it. Most women dont have the energy to make it as smooth as you want it anyway.
Or buy her minna yam, its very easy to pound and doesnt leave too many lumps.
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2009
invisible!:

@ Hauwa, pls understand me, my point is that the pounding should be the man's idea not forced to do so. I wont support anyone forcing their wife to cook, if she is tired then we can eat out.

huh? what happened to your own hands if she's tired? I bet she'd appreciate you more if you saved the money for eating out by cooking her something no matter how poor . . .
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2009
hehehehe. Im glad that you are not cos the ones I know dont have such stupid views. Thank God.

Come and lynch me na. Apayunje. O wa laare. cheesy
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2009
davidylan:

huh? what happened to your own hands if she's tired? I bet she'd appreciate you more if you saved the money for eating out by cooking her something no matter how poor . . .

I wonder. Whole world is in recession and avoiding dining out, this one is yapping. Lazy lunatic. Anything wrong with people doing stuff together, she could get the stew ready, while he helps with the pounding. Both of you then enjoy your sweat together.

Arindin.
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by invisible2(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2009
The recession part descibes your situation Oloshi, you are so poor that eating out iritates you. Go and do postitution to level up. Idiot.
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2009
Is that how you mama dealt with her own? What was her price? Omo ale. cannibal oshi.
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by invisible2(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2009
@ Davidilan, supposing she is tired and am tired also. My business is always hectic and leaves me in little shape to pound. But she must not pound it herself. She could just call me and wish for pounded yam and it will be there as I come home from work. We can use the spare time to play love.
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2009
must be hectic selling spareparts cheesy

Bloody agbero
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by invisible2(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2009
I will like to sell your spare parts but your breast is too flat, wont fetch me much!
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by invisible2(m): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2009
And your yansh is too small, wont fetch me up to N200.
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by invisible2(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2009
Only an ashewo can talk the way you do, find somewhere else to vent your frustrations. By the way, how much for one round of banging, I got baboons fo you.

Cheap trash!
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by invisible2(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2009
Come and talk na, abi ya browsing time don finsh, next time find someone your age. C*cksucker!
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2009
invisible!:

I will like to sell your spare parts but your breast is too flat, wont fetch me much!

i boldly disagree . . .  grin

invisible!:

@ Davidilan, supposing she is tired and am tired also. My business is always hectic and leaves me in little shape to pound. But she must not pound it herself. She could just call me and wish for pounded yam and it will be there as I come home from work. We can use the spare time to play love.

If she's tired cook for her. When she's fine you wont need to beg her to return the favour. Playing love does not start in the bedroom for women, it starts in little things like helping her out when she needs you.
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2009
Lol let him keep ranting rubbish there. Na only "flat breasts"? cheesy

His mama, Madam RoosterDrinker obviously raised a lunatic with no commonsense.   

Please go back to lynching and slicing your women for food. Retarded illiterate.
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by invisible2(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2009
@ Davidylan, she knows I cant cook and will do anything to stop me spoiling her good dishes. Our love is not only in the kitchen its everywhere. I can only sit in the kitchen and gist and laugh till she will finish, she is so so efficient.
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2009
Since when is gisting like a gay while she runs around something to be proud of.
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2009
invisible!:

@ Davidylan, she knows I cant cook and will do anything to stop me spoiling her good dishes. Our love is not only in the kitchen its everywhere. I can only sit in the kitchen and gist and laugh till she will finish, she is so so efficient.

you seem to be just fine with her doing the cooking while you sit there and gist. What happens when she cant go to the kitchen for a week? will she starve?
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by invisible2(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2009
And I thought she had ran away? Just let me fix this little bastard. You have little bain in you to think you can rant with me? And brush your teeth first, your mouth, or your panties are smelling. I can percieve the odour from here!

Thief of panties!
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2009
Wouldnt a normal person be watching a thing or two while she's cooking? This is how if she's sick or has travelled, sneaky women can easily come around and break homes in the name of "helping", cos lazy dudes like this oloribu cant do a thing for themselves
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2009
invisible!:

And I thought she had ran away? Just let me fix this little bastard. You have little bain in you to think you can rant with me? And brush your teeth first, your mouth, or your panties are smelling. I can percieve the odour from here!

Thief of panties!

Dude cut it out . . . you dont really need to go that far. grin
You sef do big boy for am . . .
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2009
/\
                  i
                  i
        Peace Peace Pulez kiss

@ Poster. . . . i neva got to pound Yam growin up undecided ma Brothers do all d poundin grin grin grin oh,they still go out n form 4 d girls sha o

. . .so it's either he gets  poundo(d flour) or a poundin device . . . or he does it himself! extra muscles wud do him a lot o' good grin
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by invisible2(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2009
If she cant cook, I will manage to do tea, buy her plenty of fruits/food and call my mom or hers fast. She has never gotten sick like that.
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2009
invisible!:

Thief of panties!

Your struggle with English is amazing. Na by force? Speak your language, someone will translate it for me. Better than this juvenile mess above

what business do you have that you cant even express yourself properly yet when you wonder why it's easy for "diasporians" to take your jobs.

F for Failure.
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2009
"manage tea"

ROFL grin grin

Cant say I envy the woman. Lazy gay for a husband
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2009
invisible!:

If she cant cook, I will manage to do tea, buy her plenty of fruits/food and call my mom or hers fast. She has never gotten sick like that.

o boy this is not right at all. At worst you can cook rice, make eba or boil beans now. She can give you directions for making simple stew with canned tomato paste or something.
Will she drink tea only when she's ill?

this is why many of us growing up thought our mothers were invincible . . . they did EVERYTHING while we and our fathers just lazed around. The first time my mom travelled for a week come see comotion . . . nobody knew how to make stew. grin We had to learn by force.
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by invisible2(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2009
Hahahaha, and she now changes to my grammer? Loser! I can type and make lots of errors all in the single attempt to fix you little as*hole.
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2009
As usual a gay obsessed with assholes

abeg please go back to "managing" tea. cheesy
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2009
invisible!:

Hahahaha, and she now changes to my grammer? Loser! I can type and make lots of errors all in the single attempt to fix you little as*hole.

Dude . . . you're married . . . at least show some maturity. smiley
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by invisible2(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2009
Cant say you envy ma wife? You should not envy her because she is better than you already. The queen mother herself! She makes me feel like am her son, the best cook in the world, always on time.

Thief, better find your level.
Re: Should Her Husband Pound Yam For Her? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2009
dude can barely make tea, how mature can he be.

he thinks its a good idea to rush his mom over if his wife isnt around or sick, is that a sane person?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At The Age Of 27,is It Too Early To get Married? / Nigerian Woman Born A Complete White Baby Boy-photo / Fun Places In Abuja For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.