Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? (30976 Views)

Best Car Racing Game / Nigeria's First 3d Car Racing Game - Based On Lagos Streets / Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Octaves(m): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dr Driving
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Davijunson: 12:29am On Oct 10, 2015
Currently Playing NFS MW..... Enjoying every bit of it... presently in Blacklist 8 but the Cop Chase nobi here oo.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Spybradd: 12:40am On Oct 10, 2015
freshRaymond:
ive played need for speed on ma laptop, that game almost made me break ma laptop screen .. its fun nd annoyin cos ur gon meet fast drivers bro

are you talkim'bout NFS HOT PURSUIT? Damn men,i love that game...i love beating and making it hard for the cops........the real shiit is: nobody does it better than me...cool
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by chijilife16: 1:28am On Oct 10, 2015
;Dcheck Raging Thunder, u can't outplay those drivers, a very powerful game full of speed!
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by bigsmoke2(m): 2:32am On Oct 10, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] as a die hard gammer who has played over 40 racing games from the early days of grand turismo to need for speeds rivals i would say the dopest ive seen is midnight club 3 dub edition

Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by melekan(m): 2:35am On Oct 10, 2015
need for speed....
wake me up in the middle of the night and i'll play remembring all the short cuts.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 10, 2015
OrangeDream:
Asphalt 8 Airborne is 1.4gb bro.. Quite much but d whole concept is worth it.. I will download it again and again any day anytime!!
yea, I've seen it on revdl.com but I will still download it anyway!
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by sniperwolf(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2015
Real Racing 3
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by kossyablaze(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2015
Mattex001:
Brace yourself for Asphalt 8 Airborne on Windows 10 the game is super dope! Can't go a day without playing this games!

Amazing Cars
From Audi,Mercedes, BMW, Cadillac, etc

Mad stunts and graphics

Exotic locations such a Dubai, Chi town, tokyo and game play is very easy

Also available on Android and Ios

You can Check Revdl.com for the Android Version
U get the hack cheat?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2015
Mckandre:
Ta! who open gate for u grin

I don't get it!
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by phiszo(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2015
NFS: most wanted is better than asphalt 8 and also more in size. 1.97GB.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by majomayo(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2015
Abeg...CTR still dey?
crash team racing i mean.
i dey find dat game...

to me, that remains the best racing game i ever played.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by luimartins: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2015
I like NFS MW, but I lost it when I formated my laptop. Please can anybody help me with link to download it or give me the raw folder...?
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2015
Do you know that your car is stationary, and its the other cars that are sliding towards you? Sorry......I forgot.......spoiler alert.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by iampatra(f): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Mehn na asphalt tins o

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by phonesNgadgets: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2015
Asphalt 8! Damn it! Pls try it on an iPad. You gotta love smiley
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by cupidhero(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2015
PC
Need For Speed: Most Wanted(2012)
I will never forget fair haven. The game has great replay value. Since i can't afford a lambo in real life i might as well drive one in fair haven.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSr_JVTp8fI

Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by cupidhero(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2015
luimartins:
I like NFS MW, but I lost it when I formated my laptop. Please can anybody help me with link to download it or give me the raw folder...?
Go to www.oceanofgames.com and search for it. You will find it there.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by cupidhero(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2015
Davijunson:
Currently Playing NFS MW..... Enjoying every bit of it... presently in Blacklist 8 but the Cop Chase nobi here oo.
Na those cops make me sef dey play the game,it gets better wen d ones wit armoured cars show up.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Mattex001(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2015
kossyablaze:
U get the hack cheat?

I think the moded version is on www.revdl.com

With unlimited coins and all stages unlocked

U can buy any care of ur choice....
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by yomzzie(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Asphalt is one of the best racing games out there.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by OkoyeA1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
None of the above. Midnight club is better than all of them
Have you played it on PS3? Damn!!!
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Hefeoluwa1: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
All of the above..
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by elantraceey(f): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
loksman:
I do love...you don't have to say that. sad

Come on smile joor, you know it's the truth sha
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by evansjeff(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
pls guys help me out, been trying to download these games but the files are way too large n so wouldn't download...how do i get these games?
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Collinz2(m): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
sniperwolf:
Real Racing 3
that aint no game.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by uxomykaz: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2015
Top gear on sega game ....still remains my best car racing game of all time......i miss that game!
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by SailorXY: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
bigsmoke2:
[color=#770077][/color] as a die hard gammer who has played over 40 racing games from the early days of grand turismo to need for speeds rivals i would say the dopest ive seen is midnight club 3 dub edition
is it on iOS?? I love the game on PS - amazing custom on cars damn!
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
donhils:
Are you sure it's better than Asphalt 8?
read it again mate. nothing beats need for speed not even asphalt 8
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by donhils: 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Cuteamigo1:
read it again mate. nothing beats need for speed not even asphalt 8
Unfortunately, it's not on playstore.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
donhils:

Unfortunately, it's not on playstore.
ayah. you would have had the best trill of your racing life. words can't describe it but keep searching am sure you will find it on cd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict / Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread / PS4 Online Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.