Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? (31059 Views)

Best Car Racing Game / Nigeria's First 3d Car Racing Game - Based On Lagos Streets / Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by donhils: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Cuteamigo1:

ayah. you would have had the best trill of your racing life. words can't describe it but keep searching am sure you will find it on cd
How did u get urs? For phone.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Iamdipson(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
Castos:
This is for game lovers esp: car racing. I've played every known racing game on the net starting from the era of java phone, symbian and to the most current mobile phone OS (Android, IOS, blackberry and windows) . Over time I've distinguished four most realistic and fascinating racing games among others. I know that some of us must have played these fascinating games and I wanna know which one you find most interesting and addicted to and why.
Which of these car racing games will run on infinix X507
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Castos(m): 7:37am On Oct 12, 2015
Iamdipson:

Which of these car racing games will run on infinix X507
All except NFS Most wanted. Unless you have a one gig ram with a good processor to match.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Castos:
All except NFS Most wanted. Unless you have a one gig ram with a good processor to match.
nfs most wanted works on it
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Castos(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2015
Baddestguyp:
nfs most wanted works on it
I really don't know the specs of your phone but since nfs is running on it the others will.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by eniolaamoda: 3:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Please guys how do i download this asphalt8 pls am begging u

Infact how do i download any game at all

I have wasted almost 20gb all in the name of downloading hd games yet no sucsess

Pls where exactly does one move d game data to

What managers do one use in moving d game data

I went to google play store to download but when it reaches like 400mb it disconnects

So i tried other sites like revdl

I downloaded d apk

I downloaded d data

I moved d data to andriod What obb

I extracted d data but when i install my apk d asphalt is still asking to download data agian of almost 1.49gb
Pls how do u guys download and sucssefully install this games na

Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by eniolaamoda: 3:33am On Oct 13, 2015

Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Castos(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2015
eniolaamoda:
Please guys how do i download this asphalt8 pls am begging u

Infact how do i download any game at all

I have wasted almost 20gb all in the name of downloading hd games yet no sucsess

Pls where exactly does one move d game data to

What managers do one use in moving d game data

I went to google play store to download but when it reaches like 400mb it disconnects

So i tried other sites like revdl

I downloaded d apk

I downloaded d data

I moved d data to andriod What obb

I extracted d data but when i install my apk d asphalt is still asking to download data agian of almost 1.49gb
Pls how do u guys download and sucssefully install this games na
The only sure way of downloading that game is from Google play store. I had to download mine directly from BlackBerry World.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by arejibad: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pls I downloaded asphalt 8 from play store butwhen I wanto launch the game its telling me network error plss try again..... Plss wats d problem
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Emeka71(m): 6:08am On Nov 28, 2015
Ambulane Express.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by BossTechy(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2015
Already highlighted the top car racing games for android... Cool list.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by nestkojex(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2019
Whaoooo. This is interesting
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by godsdon: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
I love real racing, very cool game.
Mobile games are just awesome like this one https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kigos.hj
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by vgstores: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Car racing games update!!!

Asphalt is a wonderful racing game but I must say it is fast depleting especially fir Video game consoles. Need for speed that used to be the hallmark of video gaming is not even in the first three anymore. These are some of the car racing game that you can play now on your next gen consoles like PS5 and Xbox series X.

Gran Turismo sport - https://www.vgstores.ng/product/gran-turismo-sport-ps4/
Forza Horizon 5 - https://www.vgstores.ng/product/forza-horizon-5-xbox-one/
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered

This are games that are easy to play and have a vast community online that you can access and have fun playing video games. Some of the the recent car racing games are arcades. And require Nintendo Switch console to play (https://www.vgstores.ng/product/nintendo-switch-oled/). Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled Switch, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe falls into this category.

Please you can drop other titles below.

Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by vgstores: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2022
I love car racing games. And need for speed does it for me. I have not considered any car racing games until I read this post.
https://www.vgstores.ng/car-racing-games-to-play/
It list all car racing games and where to buy them in Nigeria [https://www.vgstores.ng/]. I got stocked with Dirt 5 on my PS5 after reading the post. Now my best car racing game is Dirt 5, it might change again anyways.

Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Emeka71(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Need for speed Pro-street.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by janisuman426: 6:12am On Jul 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict / Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread / PS4 Online Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.