Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu (47046 Views)

Court Nullifies The Election Of Musa Arogundade, Ekiti PDP Lawmaker / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Why only PDP.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Exmay(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
It would be nice if SDP and APC can sheath their swords and join hands in fighting this common disgrace to Ogun state.
For an individual to think he can buy the conscience of Ijebus and Remos with ill gotten(drug) money is totally appalling...

This is time to correct the misnomer...

11 Likes

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by KunleBoye: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Okay

That means 83 votes of confidence don minus 2 be that

1. Senator Marafa (PDP) of Taraba
2. Senator Buruj Kashamu (PDP)

Saraki, we are coming for you.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by henchamb(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol

When will this court abi na tribunal remember those öf us ftom abia state. We need help biko. We voted for APGA not the killer party pdp.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by DTOBS(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
Good development
Next:
1. Saraki
2. Stella Oduah
3. T. Orji
*Hailing hailers*

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by NovusHomo(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by ilerry007(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Gbam what of if the same man come win at long run uko

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Banter1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
The DrUG Barron is gone. Now we can Extradite him to USA.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Ilekeh(f): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
DTOBS:

*Hailing hailers*
Wailing Wailer

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by utenwuson: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
buruji kashamu u see ur lyf? Bushmeat go soon catch d hunter!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Lilimax(f): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yawa don gas shocked
Abeg, let the search light move to Abia state.
T.A Orji on my mind embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Lucasbalo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kashamu, Judge Pozner is waiting for you and your legal team at the Federal building , downtown Chicago. Your days as a fugitive are numbered.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Pappyjim: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nice move! I'm sure American Airline is on the standbye on d tarmac waiting to extradite him!

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by agarawu23(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
You can't fight with OBJ and sleep with your two eyes closed smiley

PDP will not stop disgracing their self

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by likila: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
if you like, do the election 100 times, buruji will still win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by adisajoshua(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
may truth always prevail
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Banter1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
Good development
Next:
1. Saraki
2. Stella Oduah
3. T. Orji
4. AKPABIO 5. WIKE

10 Likes

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by franchizy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
I condemn this judgement, I condemn it, I condemn it, we all know that OGUN state is a PDP state.
Why can't APC leave PDP alone. Well let them conduct the election 1000 times, PDP will still win.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by yinxx(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
wetin I dey read so
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by 2dillu2(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oya shakiti bobo tongue grin
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by westernhub: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
wow kash is going down
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Babalegba(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ope o.The tribunal deserve an award.We don't want criminals representing us in Ogun state.

8 Likes

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by 247notire(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
The season of breeze blowing and fowl yanshes being opened. More pls. We need a major upheaval and brouhaha to upset the unbecoming norm of massive rigging of elections in Nigeria. Bubu himself got in thr having rigged better than GEJ. The better rigger won, lol. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by abtywo(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
The wind don blow, d yansh don show
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by sheymoni(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Tell me more.......... You mean the drug baron is no more a sinator grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by otokx(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Looks like a mix up
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Kolade354(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
franchizy:
I condemn this judgement, I condemn it, I condemn it, we all know that OGUN state is a PDP state.
Why can't APC leave PDP alone. Well let them conduct the election 1000 times, PDP will still win.
Idioot Pdp state and they fail to Overthrow Amosun Of APC........Your Foolishness Is Legendary

11 Likes

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Excuzeme: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
agabaI23:
Wow

Now, extradiction battle go yapa....

Shyyte don hit ceiling fan be that...run for cover

Even those NANS TOUT that gave him an award (for criminality) needs to be given "Extra Year" in school!

....and we are blaming Bihari for not including younger people in his Cabinet when NANS Leaders who are supposed to be the forefront of Youth Leadership, are crowning this fraudster?
Where then is the incentive?

As for Buruje or whatever he now calls himself, GO AND DEFEND YOURSELF O!
Buhari will not protect you.... and Jonathan cant even protect himself yet, not to mention you!
grin

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by 1shortblackboy: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
E don be na grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by MartinsEgah: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Its a pity..... If he's wise enuf d short tym in office shud vindicate him in d re-run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forgotten Facts : The Three Day War Between Nigeria And Chad. / Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) / Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.