Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu (47062 Views)

Court Nullifies The Election Of Musa Arogundade, Ekiti PDP Lawmaker / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Olaolufred(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
politricks:
the man NANS just honoured

THE PROOF THAT NIGERIANS YOUTH DOES NOT DESERVE PLACE IN GOVERNANCE.

BECAUSE THEY LOST VALUE AND VIRTUE MORE THAN THE AGED THEY ARE CRITICIZING.

MIND YOU I AM A YOUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Teewhytwix: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Very good. Igo loju odaran
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by rockebolla: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Please he should refund all the sitting allowance while he was a Senator

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by tuniski: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Turboking:
All agents of Backwardness die by fire
amen and amen again.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by babafoto: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
I think all the PDP case is built around GNI
alone. It's shocking that the PDP candidates
refused to challenge the APC in the house of
assembly seats won by them; when APC actually
challenged every single seat the INEC declared
for the PDP. that's why some fools of nation make some useless and senseless comment here. well a man with God is majority. SPBK keep calm in GOD we trust. your good deeds we not leave you. dapo ko, daru nii
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by politricks: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Olaolufred:

MIND YOU I AM A YOUTH.
Unfortunately you are right unless we youth change our attitude, we would end up worse than the aged ruling us.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by babafoto: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
I reserve my comment......
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by realnas(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
From the stables of olusegun obasanjo productions we bring to u ...Coming to america part 2 starrin prince buruji, DEA watch out cos it s going to be epic

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by bashydemy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
hahaha Ex convict Buruji Kashamu
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Everfrank(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Obasanjo go laugh tire.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by adeyak83(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
wen'n seen nothing yet. (in K1's voice) won ti ri nken-ken.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
God no dey sleep,na now I know say God loves Nigeria,imagine a drug baron like this hediot in the Nigerian Senate. Baba God I thank you o. Quote me negatively and die in your sleep
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by IYANGBALI: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Olaolufred:

MIND YOU I AM A YOUTH.
you are right my broda,we youths{I am just 69} are worster than these old mens

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by anigbajumo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
politricks:
Unfortunately you are right unless we youth change our attitude, we would end up worse than the aged ruling us.

Fact,we ar only ready to handover nt to takeover....

Just imagine,A man the future of dis country honoured as the man of the year.What a shame on NANS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Jdesilentkiller(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
I won't be happy until same judgement is extended to Abubakar, David, Theo, and all those that win againts the wishes of people be it PDP, APC or PLC.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by IYANGBALI: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
rottennaija:

Na everyday be ur birthday?
no mind am,na so she dey do to collect money from alhaji and other useless mens
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by oz4real83(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
There is fire on the mountain...... and kashamu should be on the run!!! Free ticket to America!!!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by IYANGBALI: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:
I won't be happy until same judgement is extended to Abubakar, David, Theo, and all those that win againts the wishes of people be it PDP, APC or PLC.
na david mark own go sweet me die
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by IYANGBALI: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
obum88:
Food
Is
Ready

Where are my APshit friends
see horse here
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by dzeros(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
;DLol. Uncle kashamu, u too get plenty powerful enermies, u sure say u go survive am

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by legendary0001(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
martyns303:
Who have this man offended, they coming for him left, right and center.
;.. Jesussssssss...
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by precious1967(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
first class flight to usa without visa. kasamu wlcm to ilu awon-eebo to gv account of ur steward dre
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by agabaI23(m): 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Excuzeme:

Even those NANS TOUT that gave him an award (for criminality) needs to be given "Extra Year" in school!

....and we are blaming Bihari for not including younger people in his Cabinet when NANS Leaders who are supposed to be the forefront of Youth Leadership, are crowning this fraudster?
Where then is the incentive?

As for Buruje or whatever he now calls himself, GO AND DEFEND YOURSELF O!
Buhari will not protect you.... and Jonathan cant even protect himself yet, not to mention you!
grin
Yea, but it should not end there. Tinubu should be extradited too
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by eluquenson(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
I know Buruji will lose, more PDP senators to go likewise some rebels in the APC like Dino Melaye and that Ondo senator grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dannyset:
This guy bought people in that area with bag of rice and money during that period. I hope those people would have come to their senses by now, if not...........Kashamu fit win again oo.

You just might be surprised the people could, even in a free and fair election, vote for him - the Jews preferred Barabbas!
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Folks, you just might be surprised the people could, even in a free and fair election, vote for him - the Jews preferred Barabbas!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by nduchucks: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Funny enough, the electorate in his state will vote to re-elect this man and will even go to war for him. Idiiotic youths who would rant about herdsmen instead of sanitizing their states of folks like this drug dealer. smh

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by wiseoneking: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
Good development

Next:

1. Saraki

2. Stella Oduah

3. T. Orji
this ones are not drug peddlers like kashamu or bola ahmed tinubu. THEY ARE DRUG FREE. No wahala
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by lebete3000: 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
martyns303:
Who have this man offended, they coming for him left, right and center.

He has offended "awon aiye"
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by neocortex: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
SMH at the childish comments on this thread.
Buruji is still a senator.
Now I believe black man can easily be confused by
written information.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by frank442: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
Good development

Next:

1. Saraki

2. Stella Oduah

3. T. Orji
Not forgetting pat ajidua
Wife of notorious 419

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field / FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu / Abuja Declaration (1989)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.