Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu (47063 Views)

Court Nullifies The Election Of Musa Arogundade, Ekiti PDP Lawmaker / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Banter1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
MartinsEgah:
Its a pity.....
If he's wise enuf d short tym in office shud vindicate him in d re-run
You mean in US jail?
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Akinrogun(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
....if a lie travels 20 years....d truth will catch up one day!
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by So4baba(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
evlyn:
today is my birthday/// i wont beg for likes unlike some people grin
Try smthing new,, someone already fooled us with this yesterday and gt what will be the most likes for a Bday wish on nairaland....
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by haffaze777(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
franchizy:
I condemn this judgement, I condemn it, I condemn it, we all know that OGUN state is a PDP state.
Why can't APC leave PDP alone. Well let them conduct the election 1000 times, PDP will still win.

are u from Ogun state?which Ogun state is PDP state?
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by BALLOSKI: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
*grabs fanta and roasted plantain* sticks 'kako bi chicken' by reminisce on replay*
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
franchizy:
I condemn this judgement, I condemn it, I condemn it, we all know that OGUN state is a PDP state.
Why can't APC leave PDP alone. Well let them conduct the election 1000 times, PDP will still win.

Who is we? Are you one of the ghosts voting PDP in Ogun state? shocked

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by BALLOSKI: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
franchizy:
sarcasm!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by rottennaija(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
evlyn:
today is my birthday/// i wont beg for likes unlike some people grin

Na everyday be ur birthday?
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by holytribe(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
franchizy:
Why your Ranting na? If you are not please with the judgement, try to buy yourself a lil brain na shocked undecided
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by tuniski: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
Good development

Next:

1. Saraki

2. Stella Oduah

3. T. Orji
even buhari abi? Yeye only in the south will election be cancelled and some wanabes be celebrating. Come and see irregularities up north. Tomorrow una go dey cry marginalization. Anyway, let the re run take place and buruji will still win. I tot it was upturn to apc ni sef.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by bayumyguy: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wike i hope u dey warm up
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Ilekeh(f): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:
even buhari abi? Yeye only in the south will election be cancelled and some wanabes be celebrating. Come and see irregularities up north. Tomorrow una go dey cry marginalization. Anyway, let the re run take place and buruji will still win. I tot it was upturn to apc ni sef.

And how has such irregularities developed the North?
You want the south to allow corrupt politicians to create a culture of corruption and illiteracy?
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by 9jagoodman: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=Ilekeh post=38818670]Good development

Next:

1. Saraki

2. Stella Oduah

3. T. Orji[/quote

ok now!!! Bad Belle

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Funmiladey(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is a test of popularity for Kashamu, cos it was baba ijebu's goodwill that landed him in office then, so let's see far he can pull crowd and influence ppl alone.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by tuniski: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
KunleBoye:
Okay

That means 83 votes of confidence don minus 2 be that

1. Senator Marafa (PDP) of Taraba
2. Senator Buruj Kashamu (PDP)

Saraki, we are coming for you.
I don't like saraki never his fan but, u can't do him anything CCT my foot. Sai baba is an error. Since he became president everything has worsened no purchasing power no cash except yeye body language.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Laredojohn(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
My senator ,can he survive this storm
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by tuniski: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ilekeh:

And how has such irregularities developed the North?
You want the south to allow corrupt politicians to create a culture of corruption and illiteracy?
it is a waste of resources doing a rerun cos buruji will still win. Only apc don't accept defeat they keep challenging even where they have Clearly lost!b
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by mazeltov(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
wike should be warming up
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by boysimple1: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
OBJ will be celebrating now,with alomo and fresh groundnut.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Ilekeh(f): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:
it is a waste of resources doing a rerun cos buruji will still win. Only apc don't accept defeat they keep challenging even where they have Clearly lost!b

African's aren't ready.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Why only PDP.

cos they r evil

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Dahveydson(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Gbese re o
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by teeboila(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
martyns303:
Who have this man offended, they coming for him left, right and center.
na baba Obasanjo o
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by bholaahrin(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oyaaaaaaaa' Mr drug dealer Don enter one chance
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
They should pity this man. he go die for their neck ooo. Sad he will not vote againt Amechi grin grin will he return the salaries he received already?
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by freekick: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
true talk. na so.
Funmiladey:
This is a test of popularity for Kashamu, cos it was baba ijebu's goodwill that landed him in office then, so let's see far he can pull crowd and influence ppl alone.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by defemidefemi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
kemlily:
Noted smiley smiley
babe I like ur DP. u luk gud
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Turboking(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:
All agents of Backwardness die by fire
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
adioolayi:

http://thenationonlineng.net/tribunal-nullifies-kashamus-election/

NANS hero. NANS man of the year........................... Is like NANS saw this coming and they give him award in advance.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by kolaaderin: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
adioolayi:

http://thenationonlineng.net/tribunal-nullifies-kashamus-election/

Buruji is now officially an IGBO man, they will be here trolling and faulting this judgment right from the land of the sinking sun.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu by arsetalks(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
Typical example of when it rains, it pours. Kashamu's troubles seem to be on the increase.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field / Abuja Declaration (1989) / Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.