Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World (54933 Views)

Taking About Countries Of World / Steps And Things Needed On How To Study And Work In USA / Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Still, my friend..... Mysteries beyond mysteries abound beyond certain levels of understanding and logical reasoning.

Try check out the "secret terrorists".........

Warning: may be hard to come by.......*smiles*

Hero10001:

I agree with you that there are mysteries..
If youre a good student of history then you should have no diffulty in nailing the Roths to every war crime ever commited.
I repeat Hitler, Jfk, Lincoln, Osama are saints and they'v got balls to face the Roths.
Who made paper money?
Who's controlling the world bank?
Who's controlling world oil and gold prices?
Who funded WW.1&2?
Who caused the civil wars?!
Who caused the great depression?
Who are the real satanist?
Who kissed the pope's hand instead of the customary foot?
Who invented the Illuminatti?
Who invented Mossad?
Who was behind the 911 WTC bombing?
Who bombed the UK underground railway?
Who created the new Isreal?
Who put the Hexagram on Isreali flag?
Who black-mailed presidents?
Who's advocating a one world govt?
Who is unquestionable?
Who has uncountables?
Who's behind the unrest in Iraq?

It's allabout the Roths..
The two Czars, knocked out Roths one world govt- you know what happend to em including their families?
Sir Lincoln didnt give in to Roths, he went on to print the first american bills- you know the rest.
Hitler dealt with the jews by first sacking every jews in German govt and later killed millions of em.
JFK tried to copy sir Lincoln's money policies, he was killed.
Roosevelt killed Roths banks and he was saved miraculously from an assasine's bullet. The killer was arrested and realeased asap.

Melo-melo la fe wi?!

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Hero10001: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Still, my friend..... Mysteries beyond mysteries abound beyond certain levels of understanding and logical reasoning.

Copy that.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Hero10001: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
TheSuperNerd:

I've just read the book and it's hiding many things, it's too low for my reading pleasure.

http://www.pacinst.com/terrorists/preamble.html

According to the book "The Jesuit" are the criminals.
They killed Lincoln, Alexandra 1, Nicholas II. Bombed World Trade Center but you blaming it on (osama),
They caused WW1 and 2, sank Titanic etc
The federal bank killed JFK.

The question is this; Who are the Jesuits?
Who owns the Federal banks?!
And the answer is too simple; The Rothschild family.

You may find this more interesting..
http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Good start...... *smiles*

But there's more to the "Jesuits" my friend not stated in the book.

Remember the Rothschilds are "firstly" jews.......

**Of course Osama was some one's puppet, he's not the main character**

Bro, I'm a Jew myself through my dad's paternal lines and I'm Nigerian "predominantly".

I "KNOW" the Family...........**no more need be said**

Meanwhile, I leave you to whatever "beliefs" you have even though you aren't far from the truth but not as close either.... *smiles*

I think I'm done....
**as for the link u dropped.... Don't worry... I've seen it #smiles**

God bless............*smiles*

Hero10001:

I've just read the book and it's hiding many things, it's too low for my reading pleasure.

http://www.pacinst.com/terrorists/preamble.html

According to the book "The Jesuit" are the criminals.
They killed Lincoln, Alexandra 1, Nicholas II. Bombed World Trade Center but you blaming it on (osama),
They caused WW1 and 2, sank Titanic etc
The federal bank killed JFK.

The question is this; Who are the Jesuits?
Who owns the Federal banks?!
And the answer is too simple; The Rothschild family.

You may find this more interesting..
http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Topman0001(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=elshz post=38895774][/quote] Thumbs up
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by BobUg28(m): 6:47am On Oct 13, 2015
VENICE is a the only smalll county in Italy that was built on water that has high level of foreign attractions
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2015
BobUg28:
VENICE is a the only smalll county in France that was built on water that has high level of foreign attractions
Get your facts right, Vernice is in Italy and not France.

2 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 9:40am On Oct 13, 2015
Hero10001:

"There's only one power in Europe and that is Rothschild's"
-Werner Sombert.

"Rothschild: the lord and master of the money markets of the world and of course virtualy lord and master of everything else"
-Benjamin Disreali, (twice British PM)

The Roths controls every central bank of the world excpt for 5 countries.
The Roths created paper money, and Rockefeller is a Rothschild too.

Adolf Hitler, Napoleon, Tsar Alexandra and Tsar Nicholas, John Kenedy, Abraham Lincoln, Osama bin laden were few of all saints that were murdered by the Roths.

Bones and skull is controlled by Rothschild too.
The sole aim of Rothschild is to create one goverment in the world (antichrist)
I could have replied you earlier but I was banned...

George bush is standing beside the clock on the left hand side...The bush family are members of Skulls and bone.. Freemason is the most powerful of them all..

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2015
The country TUVALU received $50million in exchange for the rights to the nation's Lucrative internet domain .TV

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Dammysmart: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2015
hi room, nice write ups I actually have learnt a whole lot and added much to my intellectual archive. let me also keep d thread alive..

The country TANZANIA is a product of a merger between Tanganyika and Zanzibar.

The first successful kidney transplant in Nigeria was done in UITH..university of Ilorin teaching hospital.

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by edogho(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Good start...... *smiles*

But there's more to the "Jesuits" my friend not stated in the book.

Remember the Rothschilds are "firstly" jews.......

**Of course Osama was some one's puppet, he's not the main character**

Bro, I'm a Jew myself through my dad's paternal lines and I'm Nigerian "predominantly".

I "KNOW" the Family...........**no more need be said**

Meanwhile, I leave you to whatever "beliefs" you have even though you aren't far from the truth but not as close either.... *smiles*

I think I'm done....
**as for the link u dropped.... Don't worry... I've seen it #smiles**

God bless............*smiles*

u didn't just say dat... how can a black man from Nigeria in Africa be a Jew? more light on dis... cos I don't see d correlation

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by angiography(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I know a family with 5 doctors and one of them is on this forum ( a very close friend of mine ) , they are a family of geniuses with their mother having the best result in WAEC in Nigeria during her time and the first son also having the 3rd best Jamb result in Nigeria during his time with a fantastic WAEC result ( 6 A1 and 3 A3 ) , the son also had the best result for the post graduate medical college for West Africa. For privacy sake I'll not mention his moniker. The dad is also a Professor now
I want to ask if there's any reward imminently or 'futurely' for the best student in WEST AFRICA COLLEGE OF MEDICINE &, SURGERY EXAMINATION. or its Nigeria equivalent.

I just want to kno
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by BobUg28(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2015
VivaVivre:
Get your facts right, Vernice is in Italy and not France.

Alright, thanks VivaV...lemme quickly emend it
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2015
angiography:

I want to ask if there's any reward imminently or 'futurely' for the best student in WEST AFRICA COLLEGE OF MEDICINE &, SURGERY EXAMINATION. or its Nigeria equivalent.

I just want to kno

Lemme ask him ( don't there's any material reward though but just the recognition )
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by scarr: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Whats d diffence between Illuminati and Freemasons? wink
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
BobUg28:

Alright, thanks VivaV...lemme quickly emend it
E go really hard oh! Emend ke? Na amend na!
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by BobUg28(m): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
VivaVivre:
E go really hard oh! Emend ke? Na amend na!

Seems one of us ought to kiss our lexicon...or what do you think?
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by EmmyDe25(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Following this thread.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by SkinnyDude(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
shizzy7:
CANADA

**Most educated country in the world
**Country with the highest number of Lakes in the world
finland is the country with the highest number of lakes
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by SkinnyDude(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
all4naija:
What is the name of the capital if it's a country?
what is the name of the capital of singapore?
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by simdam500(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2015
shizzy7: Which is better::
**Bomb for boko haram and collect #5,000 OR
**Jump into this door of hell and collect $1 billion for your family.. besides you don't have to kill others just yourself...

What a question shocked shocked shocked *confused*
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by simdam500(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Una crucify the thread from page 4 or 5.

Well it's an educative thread... thumbs up to the op
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Mudarris: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
Dammysmart:
hi room, nice write ups I actually have learnt a whole lot and added much to my intellectual archive. let me also keep d thread alive..

The country TANZANIA is a product of a merger between Tanganyika and Zanzibar.

The first successful kidney transplant in Nigeria was done in UITH..university of Ilorin teaching hospital.
Your fact about UITH is wrong... Very wrong
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2015
*smiles*

Took how long?? **smiles again**

Well, saw this kinda few days after it was posted but have been a "little occupied" to give a "sure reply". **Didnt have a "sure answer" at the time**

So Sir, still up for it? Or maybe the offer is "expired"

And uhm..... #whispers.... Shizzy7 shared this to my "shared with me" box.

Wow! Oct.11 to Nov.15 is such a "long time indeed".......*smiles*

All the best.....

darefestus:
Nice thread..Really informative.

I can see Shizzy7 and SuperNerd have finally gotten themselves a room.

@SuperNerd

We shld work together btw, bio-medic scientist - with ur kind of profile smiley too) ..Lets share ideas.

Lemme know what you think.

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
*smiles*

Took how long?? **smiles again**

Well, saw this kinda few days after it was posted but have been a "little occupied" to give a "sure reply". **Didnt have a "sure answer" at the time**

So Sir, still up for it? Or maybe the offer is "expired"

And uhm..... #whispers.... Shizzy7 shared this to my "shared with me" box.

Wow! Oct.11 to Nov.15 is such a "long time indeed".......*smiles*

All the best.....

Maybe, I'm working on Biomed applications of Physics..You?
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2015
Mainly in Neurosciences actually (cuts across all kinds like Molecular, Systemic, Cognitive, Neurosciences and More).

But my research program also have interdisciplinary links/studies with Genetics, Molecular Biology/Physiology, Stem cells research, Biomedicine, and some aspects of Bio-physics...... *smiles*

But note that I'm also a medical student pursuing my 2nd medical degree studies having recently bagged a first med. degree in Human Anatomy.

**smiles**

Hmmm...... Biomedical applications using Physics.... That is so cool.

darefestus:

Maybe, I'm working on Biomed applications of Physics..You?
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Mainly in Neurosciences actually (cuts across all kinds like Molecular, Systemic, Cognitive, Neurosciences and More).

But my research program also have interdisciplinary links/studies with Genetics, Molecular Biology/Physiology, Stem cells research, Biomedicine, and some aspects of Bio-physics...... *smiles*

But note that I'm also a medical student pursuing my 2nd medical degree studies having recently bagged a first med. degree in Human Anatomy.

**smiles**

Hmmm...... Biomedical applications using Physics.... That is so cool.

Oh..Oh

I'm more a core Physics boy just delving sometimes into Biomed research. Got nothing on the plate right now but will message you should anything come up here wrt research.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2015
That's ok.... *smiles*

And pls..... No "oh oh" aiit.......*smiles*

The application of Physics in Biomedical sciences is very very cool and exciting. E.g. Brain Slicing models, gene therapy, Nanotechnology/nanomedicine as with many others.

And by 2nd med.deg studies, I mean "MBBS studies" *smiles*

Why not "PM" me so I can respond and then you drop your contacts.

Nice meeting you Sir.........*shakes hand*

Godbless and Have a lovely sunday.......*smiles*

darefestus:

Oh..Oh

I'm more a core Physics boy just delving sometimes into Biomed research. Got nothing on the plate right now but will message you should anything come up here wrt research.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by lanrei(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2015
I was actually hoping this thread won't die.. Very informative and educative
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Well, believe it or not Sir. But it's true.

I got jewish blood as well as Nigerian blood. Family inter-ties and blood lines.

But come on, you don't expect me to go into full details here do you?

**smiles** (that's why I evaded your question before now coz I don't think it right disclosing such deep details about my being a Nigerian Jew though I'm predominantly Nigerian with part jewish bloodline through my Dad's Paternal roots). Tu comprends?? *smiles*

edogho:

u didn't just say dat... how can a black man from Nigeria in Africa be a Jew? more light on dis... cos I don't see d correlation
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by erico2k2(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
edogho:

There are Black jews, in eretheria
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Ugosample(m): 6:05am On Jan 23, 2016
scarr:

where are you people getting ur information from now?
even lagos is populated than tokyo,
where does shanghai fall?

Tokyo is d largest in terms of labour force, and that includes neighboring towns
Tokyo is d largest in terms of a metropolitan which includes all neighboring towns.
Tokyo alone is less dan 15 million

Lagos is more populated than Tokyo?

Oh Lord cheesy grin

Somebody pour me water, lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet / Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.