Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World (54934 Views)

Taking About Countries Of World / Steps And Things Needed On How To Study And Work In USA / Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by scarr: 3:28am On Jan 25, 2016
Ugosample:

Lagos is more populated than Tokyo?
Oh Lord cheesy grin
Somebody pour me water, lol
Don't quote me if u don't have any reasonable thing to say

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Ugosample(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
scarr:

Don't quote me if u don't have any reasonable thing to say
OK.
Here is what I have to say.

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by scarr: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2016
Ugosample:

OK.

Here is what I have to say.
For u to even show me a list where tokyo is more populated than Shanghai China shows you know little about population, you are def mistaking "toyko(a city)" with "great tokyo area(a metropolitan area)"

To save u d stress, a metropolitan area consists of a major city with surrounding cites.

Probably you need to read more on population,

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet / Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / The Modern Emerging Face Of Ibadan City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.