Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World (54936 Views)

Taking About Countries Of World / Steps And Things Needed On How To Study And Work In USA / Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
insightful
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 10, 2015
Great.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2015
LARGEST COUNTRY WITHOUT LAKES OR RIVERS::
SAUDI ARABIA..
they make use of water grabbers and other alternative sources of getting water..
lalasticlala,,, cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2015
Weird Lakes in the world

pix 1..IKOGOSI WARM SPRING - Where hot and cold water meet..... Ekiti state, Nigeria..

pix 2. BOILING LAKE, DOMINICA REPUBLIC

pix 3. BOILING LAKE,, Yellow Stone Park, U.S

pix 4. KAWAH IJEN SULPHURIC ACID LAKE,,INDONESIA
you can have a nice swim grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2015
WOW!!!

MELANIE GRIFFITH, 58 years old Actress Kept a Lion named NEIL as a pet in the 70s....and Yes, she's still alive..
Though the she was never attacked by the Lion..The lion attacked their guests..Her mother regretted ever living with a lion she and they should not be kept as Pets. She now owns a Zoo and also adopted Michael Jackson's 2 Lions..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2015
LARGEST MOUTH IN THE WORLD
Francisco Domingo Joaquim From Angola has the largest mouth in the world and he's in the Guinness Book of Records..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2015
COUNTRY WITH THE BEST PRISON IN THE WORLD::
NORWAY.... where prisoners live like kings,,Each room has a plasma t.v,,access to libraries,, music studio,,A Gym,a Clinic e.t.c...
You'll enjoy being a prisoner in this country...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha..........

Honestly, these prisoners are having "3-star" treatment compared to some people who check in at certain "so-called hotels."

shizzy7:
COUNTRY WITH THE BEST PRISON IN THE WORLD::
NORWAY.... where prisoners live like kings,,Each room has a plasma t.v,,access to libraries,, music studio,,A Gym,a Clinic e.t.c...
You'll enjoy being a prisoner in this country...

24 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by janejive(f): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Enjoyed reading dis

2 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
janejive:
Enjoyed reading dis
grin thanks. there's more to come....Watch out!!

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
janejive:
Enjoyed reading dis
grin thanks. There's more to come....Watch out!!
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
THE DOOR TO HELL Located in Turkmenistan.

This was once a gas field but the Soviets set it on fire. Now it has been burning for over 40 years. It seems that dangerous pit will never stop burning though it has attracted many tourists. It has been named one of the Creepiest places on earth...

Will you dive in for $1billion grin

4 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Isn't the answer obvoius to those being asked?
*smiles*

But do you know that "HELL" is actually located in the depths of the earth..... The earth's core....?

Won't be stunned to see this site linked all the way down to the earth's core.... Or worse.

shizzy7:
THE DOOR TO HELL Located in Turkmenistan.

This was once a gas field but the Soviets set it on fire. Now it has been burning for over 40 years. It seems that dangerous pit will never stop burning though it has attracted many tourists. It has been named one of the Creepiest places on earth...

Will you dive in for $1billion grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Isn't the answer obvoius to those being asked?
*smiles*

But do you know that "HELL" is actually located in the depths of the earth..... The earth's core....?

Won't be stunned to see this site linked all the way down to the earth's core.... Or worse.

huuu, Anything for money,,,,its scary sha...I can't even move close to that place... The Hell I know is when someone dies..

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Moiking(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
wow! shizzy7 whatsup? nice thread.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Moiking:
wow! shizzy7 whatsup? nice thread.
I'm Cool, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ok...... But hell indeed has a physical location even though it's something in the spiritual realm.

It was proven scientifically..... Maybe more on this later....... *winks*

Anything for money huh?? Anyway u've settled this by saying "you can't". I wonder who would? Maybe one who will do it for the money to be given to his family? His dying wife or child in need of a transplant? Or what? What could make a man or woman wanna do that??

*kinda hard to fathom* *smiles

shizzy7:
huuu, Anything for money,,,,its scary sha...I can't even move close to that place... The Hell I know is when someone dies..
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
PALACE DE SAL also known a "Palace of Salt"
This is a hotel built of Salt blocks. It is located in Bolivia. It was built in 2007....

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Ok...... But hell indeed has a physical location even though it's something in the spiritual realm.

It was proven scientifically..... Maybe more on this later....... *winks*

Anything for money huh?? Anyway u've settled this by saying "you can't". I wonder who would? Maybe one who will do it for the money to be given to his family? His dying wife or child in need of a transplant? Or what? What could make a man or woman wanna do that??

*kinda hard to fathom* *smiles

Which is better::
**Bomb for boko haram and collect #5,000 OR
**Jump into this door of hell and collect $1 billion for your family.. besides you don't have to kill others just yourself...
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
You know what? I think I'll rather stay alive for my family...... Sometimes dying and leaving your family to feel your undisputably vital absence is no love at all... Staying alive can also be love.

When Christ Jesus died, it was out of love for mankind.

But when he rose again to stay alive for us, it was out of even "greater" love.

Why? Mankind's redemption and restoration to Glory is not necessarily because of Jesus' death BUT because OF HIS RESSURRECTION. *smiles* That's the reason for Christianity......... So Staying alive knowing I carry the hopes of a family which $1billion can't buy is far better.

So...... Would not even entertain both options.....*smiles*

shizzy7:
Which is better::
**Bomb for boko haram and collect #5,000 OR
**Jump into this door of hell and collect $1 billion for your family.. besides you don't have to kill others just yourself...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
You know what? I think I'll rather stay alive for my family...... Sometimes dying and leaving your family to feel your undisputably vital absence is no love at all... Staying alive can also be love.

When Christ Jesus died, it was out of love for mankind.

But when he rose again to stay alive for us, it was out of even "greater" love.

Why? Mankind's redemption and restoration to Glory is not necessarily because of Jesus' death BUT because OF HIS RESSURRECTION. *smiles* That's the reason for Christianity......... So Staying alive knowing I carry the hopes of a family which $1billion can't buy is far better.

So...... Would not even entertain both options.....*smiles*

I know you can't do any of the 2. Which do you think is better, not necessarily about you..
Those who bomb places don't know Jesus neither do they have your type of mentality nor reason like normal people..
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
Miss Shizzy, I think you "know" the answer to that...........*smiles*

shizzy7:
I know you can't do any of the 2. Which do you think is better, not necessarily about you..
Those who bomb places don't know Jesus neither do they have your type of mentality nor reason like normal people..
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
WORLD'S POOREST PRESIDENT
JOSE MUJICA, Former President of Uruguay. Donates 90% of his salary to charity, Rejected the presidential residence to live in his wife's farm..
JOSÉ'S famous Quote::::
I've lived like this most of my life, I can live well with what I have. I am called the "world's poorest president", I don't feel poor. Poor people are those who only work to try to keep an expensive lifestyle and always want more and more.
This is a matter of freedom. If you don't have many possessions then you don't need to work all your life like a slave to sustain them and therefore you have more time for yourself...

73 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
WORLD'S OLDEST HOTEL AND LONGEST RUNNING BUSINESS
HOSHI RYOKU HOTEL AND SPA
Located I'm komatsu, Japan has been owned and run by the same family for 46 generations so far and still in operation. This hotel is 1,291 years old..

12 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Humblega(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
shizzy7:
What you should know about things,countries and People around the world...

Current happenings and historical events....
You can also add Yours

Great job, u ar doing. I doff my cap.

I need links to ur past write-ups

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
Humblega:

Great job, u ar doing. I doff my cap.

I need links to ur past write-ups
Thanks, I don't write neither do I have any link, it's just NL..
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Humblega(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
shizzy7:
Thanks, I don't write neither do I have any link, it's just NL..

I meant on nairaland. I heard uve created many threads on something like this in the past
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by LUDATRAVELS(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Did you know that Mexico city,the 3rd largest city in the world was built on a lake?

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Qualer: 12:49am On Oct 11, 2015
janejive:
Enjoyed reading dis

cool, i enjoyed seeing your pic cool

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by JiggamanGh: 1:09am On Oct 11, 2015
Most expensive painting in history

Gauguin's 1982 picture of two Tahitian girls smashed the record for the world's most expensive single work of art, when Qatar bought the canvas from a Swiss collector for almost $300 million in February. It was painted during Gauguin's first trip to Tahiti, where he said he travelled to escape "everything that is artificial and conventional" in Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by JiggamanGh: 1:12am On Oct 11, 2015
The never-ending wave in Brazil. It happens only twice a year. Surfs up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by teewhydope(m): 1:13am On Oct 11, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Yeah, "pica" but not "PICA". It's not "blocked" to distinguish the term from another that exists in Human anatomy (PICA- posterior inferior cerebellar artery).

Whatz fucking wrong with you...you just make the front page looks uninteresting with your boring conversation

39 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet / Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / The Modern Emerging Face Of Ibadan City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.