Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World (54935 Views)

Taking About Countries Of World / Steps And Things Needed On How To Study And Work In USA / Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by scarr: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:

JOHN D. ROCKEFELLER - $374billion
NATHAN MAYER ROTHSCHILD -- $ 450Billion.

Its Rothschild then Rockefeller...
http://www.instash.com/top-10-richest-men-of-all-time
There is even a book about them
"The Rockefeller File"

I would have taken thaat list more seriously but where's King Solomon and Musa of Mali on the list?
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by scarr: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Topman0001:
The most populated city in the world is Tokyo, with 30 million residents

where are you people getting ur information from now?
even lagos is populated than tokyo,
where does shanghai fall?

Tokyo is d largest in terms of labour force, and that includes neighboring towns
Tokyo is d largest in terms of a metropolitan which includes all neighboring towns.
Tokyo alone is less dan 15 million
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by scarr: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
all4naija:

The capital of Singapore is Singapore. It is made up of 63 islands and about 719.1 km land mass. Vatican is a land that is 110 acres(about 667 meters) not large enough for good farm land. Please... Don't compare both of them.
d same reason Singapore is d capital of Singapore is d same reason vatican city is d capital of vatican city, same goes with 90% of city-states in d world,
since there is no criteria of landmass for a country let's give it to them like that. lol

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
scarr:

d same reason Singapore is d capital of Singapore is d same reason vatican city is d capital of vatican city, same goes with 90% of city-states in d world,
since there is no criteria of landmass for a country let's give it to them like that. lol
You are only bringing in idea you can't prove. Vatican has no capital but Singapore does.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Timoleon(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Macelliot:

"Atheist and deciet."

But He ate it. Metal for that reason... Imagine!

It's easier for me to believe that someone died and rose on the third day than for me to believe that a human being like me, like you ate a metal and it digested..

Tor....shikena.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by scarr: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
all4naija:

You are only bringing in idea you can't prove. Vatican has no capital but Singapore does.

u know there is no geographical location for Singapore (the capital)

let's b sincere if u were on d hot seat for 10 million and was asked if the vatican city was a country or not what will u say?
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Hero10001: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:

JOHN D. ROCKEFELLER - $374billion NATHAN MAYER ROTHSCHILD -- $ 450Billion.
Its Rothschild then Rockefeller... http://www.instash.com/top-10-richest-men-of-all-time There is even a book about them "The Rockefeller File"
Correct! Rockefeller who? Rothschild is the devil.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Okay, maybe it was boring to some people but it was not boring to me....You look huuuu **lips sealed **..

I thought I tried to explain that it wasn't boring.
I look gini? Talk am! grin
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

I thought I tried to explain that it wasn't boring.
I look gini? Talk am! grin
Okay, deary,, the word is **divaliciously beautiful **
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Okay, deary,, the word is **divaliciously beautiful **
Hian!
But thanks o.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hero10001:

Correct!
Rockefeller who?
Rothschild is the devil.
Thank you!!! I'm tired of of arguing about who is richer.....
Have you heard of "Skull and Bones".
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Timoleon(m): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
all4naija:

The capital of Singapore is Singapore. It is made up of 63 islands and about 719.1 km land mass. Vatican is a land that is 110 acres(about 667 meters) not large enough for good farm land. Please... Don't compare both of them.

yet, theres no farmland in singapore.

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Timoleon:

yet, theres no farmland in singapore.
I am comparing the size with the farm statement. There is for subsistence farming.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
scarr:

u know there is no geographical location for Singapore (the capital)

let's b sincere if u were on d hot seat for 10 million and was asked if the vatican city was a country or not what will u say?
I would say a city-state not necessarily a country in the sense of it.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
all4naija:

YOU call it a city state,,, THE WORLD calls it a Country and that's what it is Smallest COUNTRY in the world....
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hero10001:

She reminds me of Dr. Shaw in the movie "Prometheus".
She reminds me of the movie "3 IDIOTS" but her think her story is more............

Chai!!!! I don't even know the right word I can use to describe her Ordeal..... "Pathetically Painful"...
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by yonzy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
Amazing
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
scarr:

where are you people getting ur information from now?
even lagos is populated than tokyo,
where does shanghai fall?

Tokyo is d largest in terms of labour force, and that includes neighboring towns
Tokyo is d largest in terms of a metropolitan which includes all neighboring towns.
Tokyo alone is less dan 15 million
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by scarr: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
all4naija:

City-state, sovereign state, independent country whatever works for them...
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by HyDef(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
How about this:

The most common surname in Vietnam is Nguyen. About every 2 in 5 Vietnamese people have that surname.

2 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Topman0001(m): 12:12am On Oct 12, 2015
I checked the dp, which of the dwarfs is your pix
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by elshz(m): 12:28am On Oct 12, 2015
shizzy7:
Lol, I just read that chapter,, there is nothing like egg thereoooo

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by edogho(m): 7:13am On Oct 12, 2015
shizzy7:
Noooo ,, Prisoner pass prisoner I don't mind staying in this type of prison where you're treated like a king instead of being punished...

You want to compare this place to Kirikiri, where mosquito bite coupled with Sudden slaps from Mad people is enough punishment for you...grin gringrin...

There's a Complete video of the prison on YouTube.. Just read people's comment...funny..

Pix..This prison is finer than some people's house/ hostel..

Thanks o, me likey...
Any chance u can tell them to come arrest me?
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Hero10001: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2015
shizzy7:
Thank you!!! I'm tired of of arguing about who is richer.....
Have you heard of "Skull and Bones".
"There's only one power in Europe and that is Rothschild's"
-Werner Sombert.

"Rothschild: the lord and master of the money markets of the world and of course virtualy lord and master of everything else"
-Benjamin Disreali, (twice British PM)

The Roths controls every central bank of the world excpt for 5 countries.
The Roths created paper money, and Rockefeller is a Rothschild too.

Adolf Hitler, Napoleon, Tsar Alexandra and Tsar Nicholas, John Kenedy, Abraham Lincoln, Osama bin laden were few of all saints that were murdered by the Roths.

Bones and skull is controlled by Rothschild too.
The sole aim of Rothschild is to create one goverment in the world (antichrist)

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2015
Their wealth could not be "near accurately" quantified or estimated...............................

But of course Records have it that King Solomon is the wealthiest ever.

Mansa Musa may come in second based on "an all time list" not considering "specific estimates" of wealth.

But The Rothschilds are the current "gods" of wealth....... And though John D. Rockefeller is somewhat linked to the Rothschilds, he's not "richer" than all the Rothschilds individually. At least, That is what that list Miss Shizzy put up proves.

But really Sir, go back in history and you will see the answer. Don't bank on some list....

The Rothschilds are the Earth's greatest "Money bags" dynasty. And individually, they have one or two who far surpassed JDR.

scarr:

I would have taken thaat list more seriously but where's King Solomon and Musa of Mali on the list?
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2015
You call Adolf Hitler, Napoleon Bonaparte, and those 2 Czars (tsars) SAINTS??

EVEN OSAMA??

I know about the "Bones and Skulls" also. Well Over 17 American presidents (probably more) belonged to this "cult".

But saying the Roths killed all those guys you mentioned is "mere speculation".

Have you ever read the book called "The Secret Terrorists"??

Sir, Lincoln's and Kennedy's assasination had "more" to it...... And believe me this, You may be wrong about the Roths' Indictment (I use "may" because I don't wanna be direct. But I personally know a lot behind the assasinations of those two "most especially).

So relax aiiit.... And be careful how you release such information coz there'll "always" be someone out there who may know a lot more than you do.....

I'm a keen student of history on all sides........ And believe me when I say, you'll be "surprised" to discover "a lot more" coz there are "mysteries" and there are "enigmas in mysteries"...........

Adios Amigo.........*smiles*

And God bless.........*smiles*

Hero10001:

"There's only one power in Europe and that is Rothschild's"
-Werner Sombert.

"Rothschild: the lord and master of the money markets of the world and of course virtualy lord and master of everything else"
-Benjamin Disreali, (twice British PM)

The Roths controls every central bank of the world excpt for 5 countries.
The Roths created paper money, and Rockefeller is a Rothschild too.

Adolf Hitler, Napoleon, Tsar Alexandra and Tsar Nicholas, John Kenedy, Abraham Lincoln, Osama bin laden were few of all saints that were murdered by the Roths.

Bones and skull is controlled by Rothschild too.
The sole aim of Rothschild is to create one goverment in the world (antichrist)

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Well, they killed JFK and sponsored the first world war.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Hero10001: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
You call Adolf Hitler, Napoleon Bonaparte, and those 2 Czars (tsars) SAINTS??

EVEN OSAMA??

I know about the "Bones and Skulls" also. Well Over 17 American presidents (probably more) belonged to this "cult".

But saying the Roths killed all those guys you mentioned is "mere speculation".

Have you ever read the book called "The Secret Terrorists"??

Sir, Lincoln's and Kennedy's assasination had "more" to it...... And believe me this, You may be wrong about the Roths' Indictment (I use "may" because I don't wanna be direct. But I personally know a lot behind the assasinations of those two "most especially).

So relax aiiit.... And be careful how you release such information coz there'll "always" be someone out there who may know a lot more than you do.....

I'm a keen student of history on all sides........ And believe me when I say, you'll be "surprised" to discover "a lot more" coz there are "mysteries" and there are "enigmas in mysteries"...........

Adios Amigo.........*smiles*
And God bless.........*smiles*

I agree with you that there are mysteries..
If youre a good student of history then you should have no diffulty in nailing the Roths to every war crime ever commited.
I repeat Hitler, Jfk, Lincoln, Osama are saints and they'v got balls to face the Roths.
Who made paper money?
Who's controlling the world bank?
Who's controlling world oil and gold prices?
Who funded WW.1&2?
Who caused the civil wars?!
Who caused the great depression?
Who are the real satanist?
Who kissed the pope's hand instead of the customary foot?
Who invented the Illuminatti?
Who invented Mossad?
Who was behind the 911 WTC bombing?
Who bombed the UK underground railway?
Who created the new Isreal?
Who put the Hexagram on Isreali flag?
Who black-mailed presidents?
Who's advocating a one world govt?
Who is unquestionable?
Who has uncountables?
Who's behind the unrest in Iraq?

It's allabout the Roths..
The two Czars, knocked out Roths one world govt- you know what happend to em including their families?
Sir Lincoln didnt give in to Roths, he went on to print the first american bills- you know the rest.
Hitler dealt with the jews by first sacking every jews in German govt and later killed millions of em.
JFK tried to copy sir Lincoln's money policies, he was killed.
Roosevelt killed Roths banks and he was saved miraculously from an assasine's bullet. The killer was arrested and realeased asap.

Melo-melo la fe wi?!
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
all4naija:

That would be enough to feed hungry Amazulus in Townships for years. Bwahaha... grin grin grin cheesy
most Zulus don't eat fish. They liken fish to serpents.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Most People Behind Bars

The land of the free United States: When it comes to incarcerating its population, the United States is the world’s uncontested leader. The U.S. has 5% of the world’s population but 25% of the world’s incarcerated population at 2.2 million people behind bars
Kiri-Kiri Maximum Prisons Lagos and Kuje Prisons Abuja have more inmates than this. You just don't know. Do you know that the Nigerian Prisons Commission has lost count of the total number of inmates therein? There is no modern way of keeping track, hence the population is poorly accounted for. The number of inmates in all Nigerian prisons, Police Cells, NDLEA detention facilities, e.t.c., outweighs the population in most countries.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
flejnr2:

We have one already with 17 lawyers
The Belgore family from Kwara state have the highest number of lawyers in one family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet / Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / The Modern Emerging Face Of Ibadan City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.