Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World (54948 Views)

Taking About Countries Of World / Steps And Things Needed On How To Study And Work In USA / Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by JiggamanGh: 2:31am On Oct 11, 2015
Most Overweight Population

Nauru: With over 95% of its population overweight, the small island nation of Nauru is by far the fattest country on Earth and presumably has the highest per capita manssiere sale rates.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by JiggamanGh: 2:33am On Oct 11, 2015

Covers the Most Time Zones

France: If you count everything, including overseas territories, then France claims the title by covering 12 time zones.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by JiggamanGh: 2:34am On Oct 11, 2015
Roads Made of Coral

Guam: Because Guam doesn’t have any natural sand, but rather coral, the island nation makes its asphalt using a mix of ground coral and oil rather than importing sand from abroad

2 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Jimohlawal(m): 2:34am On Oct 11, 2015
Good
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by JiggamanGh: 2:35am On Oct 11, 2015
Country that Produces More Oxygen than Any Other

Country that Produces More Oxygen than Any Other – Russia: Siberia is home to approximately 25% of the world’s forests that span an area larger than the continental United States, making Russia the largest converter of CO2 into breathable compounds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by JiggamanGh: 2:37am On Oct 11, 2015
Most Languages Spoken –

Papua New Guinea: Although English is its official language, only 1-2% of the population actually speak it. As the most linguistically diverse country in the world, over 820 languages are spoken in Papua New Guinea or 12% of the world’s total.

4 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Most Languages Spoken –

Papua New Guinea: Although English is its official language, only 1-2% of the population actually speak it. As the most linguistically diverse country in the world, over 820 languages are spoken in Papua New Guinea or 12% of the world’s total.
Good job cool
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by JiggamanGh: 2:39am On Oct 11, 2015
Most of Its Citizens Living Abroad

Malta: After some rough economic times coupled with an increased birth rate, Malta experienced significant immigration. It was so significant that there are now more Maltese living abroad than within the country itself.

3 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by JiggamanGh: 2:42am On Oct 11, 2015
dovelike:

Good job cool

What's baby, long time. kiss kiss
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Country that Produces More Oxygen than Any Other

Country that Produces More Oxygen than Any Other – Russia: Siberia is home to approximately 25% of the world’s forests that span an area larger than the continental United States, making Russia the largest converter of CO2 into breathable compounds.
By relative term it is not as forested as Canada. Canada is the most densely forested nation on the planet.

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:

What's baby, long time. kiss kiss
Lol. I know
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by JiggamanGh: 2:52am On Oct 11, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. I know

How's school, my in laws and life overall?
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by capsule(m): 2:53am On Oct 11, 2015
Nice thread...
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 11, 2015
Nice thread..Really informative.

I can see Shizzy7 and SuperNerd have finally gotten themselves a room.

@SuperNerd

We shld work together btw, bio-medic scientist - with ur kind of profile smiley too) ..Lets share ideas.

Lemme know what you think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by okoliobinna84(m): 3:20am On Oct 11, 2015
Are these really cakes! amazing. keep it up pretty.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by 400billionman: 3:34am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
World's Most powerful man:::
2015:::: VLADIMIR PUTIN
Russia's President has displaced Obama to the second position...
He speaks Russian ,,fluent in English but only spoke English once in an interview..

Putin divorced his wife in 2014,, he has 2 daughters

Anerican leaders need more integrity and less of false diplomacy cum propaganda.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by RaptorX: 3:40am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Most corrupt Politician in the world

KIM JONG-UN 31years old is the youngest leader in the world, President of North Korea who is also tagged the "Unquestionable",,he is a Chronic alcohol drinker and Loves throwing parties,, he's also a huge fan of the NBA..
Nonsence, this badmouthing of North Korea and it's leader is nothing but western especially American propaganda that a lot of people around the world believe without questioning why if the citizens of North Korea are starving and poor as they claim, how come we don't see the pictures. North Korea is an independent self sufficient nation that is charting it's own course and it's no western puppet country unlike most African countries.

20 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:43am On Oct 11, 2015
Oh my.... *smiles*

Boring?? Oh I'm sorry..... But the OP looks ok with it....

Besides, I'm sure for every one who finds it boring, a hundred more find it interesting.....*smiles*

So relax aiit... And pls drop ur contributions. It'll be highly "appreciated". **winks**

teewhydope:

Whatz fucking wrong with you...you just make the front page looks uninteresting with your boring conversation

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Bollinger(m): 3:56am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Most Powerful black man in the world -
Barrack Obama
2nd most powerful Black man in the world
Aliko Dangote
When Obama steps down.......hhhuuuu

Dangote being the 2nd most powerful black man, is that your opinion or just fact. Where does his influence extend to, other than in Nigeria and a few other african countries where poverty prevails? Money does not necesarilly mean power you know. If that is the case, then one can make the same argument for Oprah winfrey.

5 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by sniperr007(m): 4:04am On Oct 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Most of Its Citizens Living Abroad

Malta: After some rough economic times coupled with an increased birth rate, Malta experienced significant immigration. It was so significant that there are now more Maltese living abroad than within the country itself.
tot it was Philippines.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by NovusHomo(m): 4:26am On Oct 11, 2015
The Smallest Country in the world is VATICAN CITY
Land mass/area -- 0.44km(sq)
This is the where the pope lives
What is the name of the capital if it's a country?

The Holy See.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by phonesNgadgets: 4:29am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
The Smallest Country in the world is VATICAN CITY
Land mass/area -- 0.44km(sq)
This is the where the pope lives
Interestingly, this country is within a city in another country. smiley
Yes! Vatican City is a country inside Rome, Italy.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by playtheblues(f): 4:29am On Oct 11, 2015
What's their favourite food?
shizzy7:
World's fattest Country -- NAURA
94.5% of the Citizens of this country are Fat or Obese

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by BobUg28(m): 4:55am On Oct 11, 2015
J.O.C Ezeilo is the first Nigerian to badge Doctorate Degree in Mathematics followed by Chike Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by flejnr2(f): 4:59am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
They are really old... I know a family of 5 and 4 of them are Lawyers..Their father is the only one who is not a Lawyer and it was planned
Am from a family of 4(mum , dad, my elder brother) and we are all lawyers , and it wasn't planned , was all individual interest

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by BobUg28(m): 5:04am On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Who says ROCKEFELLER is the Richest family in the world

ROTHSCHILD is the richest,, wealthiest,, Crazy money family in the world
This is where I say ""POVERTY NA BASTARD""
Even Forbes can't feature them because they can't get an accurate amount of what they own 'cos the money has been shared individually to present and Unborn generations

This family is a Banking dynasty owning Most of the Banks in the world,,Gold magnate,,also into wine...with a Total net worth of $500trillion....
ROTHSCHILD famous QUOTE::
"Give me Control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the Laws...

I care not what Puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the empire.... The man that controls Britain's money Supply controls the British Empire.. And I Control the money supply.

Bloke, I like the way you analytically stated this fact but you ought to know that ROTHCHILS is a member of J. D Rockefella's family . So in other words, his financial prowess is clinged to Rockefella's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by BobUg28(m): 5:10am On Oct 11, 2015
The poorest country with the smallest Internal Generated Revenue in the world is Niger Republic. they were so poor that the IMF has to forgo the huge amount of money they were owing them

4 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:

How's school, my in laws and life overall?
Hahaha. We are quite well, thank you. Sorry for replying late. Working overnight.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by laclass(m): 5:29am On Oct 11, 2015
Good one
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by sunnyolads1(m): 5:35am On Oct 11, 2015
This is quite interesting. You people are doing a great job.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by andresia(m): 6:03am On Oct 11, 2015
teewhydope:

Whatz fucking wrong with you...you just make the front page looks uninteresting with your boring conversation

honestly, you spoke my mind. the dude is just plain silly

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet / Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.