Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729248 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Philla80: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2018
Ojaiyeola:

Can this person trade for me too??
http://Www.oxalliancecapital.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys, I need your candid advice cc: gazzuz. My Toyota Camry is at the mechanic workshop and I am contemplating removing the thermostat. Please what are the cons and pros, regardless cons and pro is it advisable to remove it, as I am looking at the long term implication on the car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2018
ziddy:

I was going to say this. Uber's rock-bottom-priced model does not actually provide any space for 'investors' to interpose themselves between the drivers and the uber app/company.

In western economies virtually any adult with a driver's licence and an address can afford an uber-worthy vehicle or obtain financing for one.It's only in a rentier economy like Nigeria that you have so-called investors creating their own fleets within uber's fleet and they expect to reap 100% ROI within 18 months. And no matter how long it takes you to recoup capital + profit, the state of Nigerian roads and the incompetence of our mechanics guarantee you a dead car at the end of the period.

So where is the gain?

funny all factors discussed (uber %, bad roads, no financing for cars) is visible for all to see and they do see it... no magic can be performed within all the factors.. but people still jumping in

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2018
Who else has noticed no more wait time on uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
All my spot done cast, where can I position again. I had to swim my car thru ligali ayorinde this morning under the rain to make sum cash.

Shai ! Taxify don suffer me. I dey Ladipo now to buy new sand protectors as water + bad road don comot am.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mjosh1000:
. Uber too dey do there own. Where is rideme and grandexpress, come to our rescue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Turn idle time into money, recoup fuel cost by taking a delivery as you drive around for your normal business or activities , this App will add money to your wallet while other activities take money from you.
All you do is log in and check the Getittome delivery Agent app for people requesting delivery. Make the deliveries and get paid weekly. Simple and fun.

Download "Getittome Agent"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getittome.driver

Register here
https://getittome.app/partner

Wait for activation email for log in code and details

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jokkarm2:
Please my beloved nairalanders, i need your advice. i am currently working in a private company with 73,000 pay monthly but i have a friend who is in US and wants to help me by buying toyota 2006/2007 for me to be using it for uber. i am a graduated and i have working experience. please educate and advise me because my salary is not driving me forward to even marry or do other business. please help me on how to do the uber busniess . see my email. jokkarm@gmail.com.

Neva leave ur work for uber/Taxify . your friend can go ahead to get u the car, no wahala. U can work sat n sun only and still net 20k. That's 10k net each day.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
I lost my phone and I need to login to my uber partner acct of which I don't know the uber site . The one I downloaded is not detailed as my old one . Can someone help with d correct one to download . Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Partner.uber.com

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obisite: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tgiirl:

Neva leave ur work for uber/Taxify . your friend can go ahead to get u the car, no wahala. U can work sat n sun only and still net 20k. That's 10k net each day.

What do you think about someone's whose take home pay is 60k,

But planning to source for fund(to be returned instalment) , get a car to join , n quit his present job...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pls house how much they refill gas? 2 of my vent now first blow hot for 5min and later cold, what can be the issue and I plan to refill gass
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
obisite:

What do you think about someone's whose take home pay is 60k,

But planning to source for fund(to be returned instalment) , get a car to join , n quit his present job...

Don't quit Ur job...and personally, I don't subscribe to the loan thingy too.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
E dey, it just doesn't count sometimes

Mjosh1000:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
landmark and environs on a lockdown diet

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fajgmail: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Here is a taxify and Uber driver who needs a car preferably Toyota Corolla......30k weekly on rentals (4.82 ratings). Stays on the mainland, you can contact me via fajemiroye20@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Camry is a NO NO for rental on ehailing

tpnatuzzi:
Uber / taxify Driver
Vehicle Model: Toyota Camry 2004 (Pristine Condition)
Transmission: Automatic Gear
Weekly Rental: 30,000 Naira
Terms & Condition:
1. One(1) Guarantor working in a reputable organization with evidence of supporting documents
2. Driver Location: Mainland and iyana ipaja environs
3. 20K security deposit before handling over of vehicle
4. Driver earns free one week delivery upon completion of 8 weeks regular delivery.
5. experienced in E-taxi with evidence of previous work done on both uber, and taxify.
Interested candidate should sms/call or Whatsapp only 07037441619

Regards.
Tuzzii

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Perfect, prestine etc.
Camry is not good for rental.

Philla80:
I have a Camry 2004(4plugs) in perfect condition, I'm giving it out on rental for uber/taxify, contact me if ure a driver on uber and taxify, and you live around ojodu, ogba, magodo isheri, it's 35k per week, call me on 08075222960

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
kneo:
Perfect, prestine etc.
Camry is not good for rental.

...and they are requesting for 35k o

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jokkarm2:
Please my beloved nairalanders, i need your advice. i am currently working in a private company with 73,000 pay monthly but i have a friend who is in US and wants to help me by buying toyota 2006/2007 for me to be using it for uber. i am a graduated and i have working experience. please educate and advise me because my salary is not driving me forward to even marry or do other business. please help me on how to do the uber busniess . see my email. jokkarm@gmail.com.

if u are going to pay ur friend back for d car, then its going to be difficult. If not, forget about d 73k job. U will definitely make that in two weeks. I drive my own car and I don't think I can take any job less than 150k monthly. If d car is yours then it's perfect.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jokkarm2:

Explain, is the car a gift? Are you to pay for the car in instalments?

Meanwhile if it's a gift it's a no brainer to reject it cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Words Phrase of the week...

NO BRAINER

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akinsadeez(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Bought in March, for sale
Please which year is this car?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
akinsadeez:

Please which year is this car?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
sesysmith:
Hellove House, I need a car to drive on uber / taxi ft
U can reach me on 07081704546.
Are you experienced with e-taxi? What’s your previous rating like?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Thank u
quote author=iyaegin post=71370339]Partner.uber.com[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
fajgmail:
Here is a taxify and Uber driver who needs a car preferably Toyota Corolla......30k weekly on rentals (4.82 ratings). Stays on the mainland, you can contact me via fajemiroye20@gmail.com.
Can you use Camry 2004? Then drop your WhatsApp contact.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 4:36am On Sep 21, 2018
Uber/Taxify should give drivers minimum fare, 1000, that way no useless short trips, I experienced that in Dubai. There cab fare has a minimum of 12dh that's 1200 in naira

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 4:49am On Sep 21, 2018
ifyeez:
Uber/Taxify should give drivers minimum fare, 1000, that way no useless short trips, I experienced that in Dubai. There cab fare has a minimum of 12dh that's 1200 in naira

Xkiss sah, there in minimum fare already of at least N300 on Uber in case u missed it.riders would naturally complain if minimum fare is too high.am sure Uber would have done their market survey too as well...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 4:52am On Sep 21, 2018
ifyeez:
I know say u don put ur destination come say mek u check wetin these analyst day talk.bad guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.