Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5104011 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (5800) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olusola2bello: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
good evening everyone...this is my first time here. i want to make an enquiry.....can one use Nissan Altima 03 for Uber? cos i havent really seen anyone use it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
OSCARTM:

Pleasure talking to you today bro ...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
olusola2bello:
good evening everyone...this is my first time here. i want to make an enquiry.....can one use Nissan Altima 03 for Uber? cos i havent really seen anyone use it

Ha ha bro ...I doubt it is a gud idea o .. If you going to be driving it yourself try it out ...but personally I won't do it ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
dru23:

Am very sorry about that ...am in the country now ,and I can't access my Yankee email.. Please drop your number and I will call you as soon as possible
U can't access Yankee mail?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:

You like trouble grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Please who can help me with uber phone no. And if I go to there office would they resolve my issues
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
80% of my riders today gave me headaches one way or d other, and i have been dishing out 1star to them since...

Drop one excited rider at omole ll now, at a point she was not concentrating, navigating us to her house. I got pissed already and planned 1star. As i stopped, she asked me
1 star or 5 star? (For her)
I smiled and replied 5star
She waited and watched me rate before she got down
And replied, i will rate u 5 wen i get inside.
(2nd time a rider will ask me for 5star, first was one chinese guy on uber)

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
slamstanlee:
80% of my riders today gave me headaches one way or d other, and i have been dishing out 1star to them since...

Drop one excited rider at omole ll now, at a point she was not concentrating, navigating us to her house. I got pissed already and planned 1star. As i stopped, she asked me
1 star or 5 star? (For her)
I smiled and replied 5star
She waited and watched me rate before she got down
And replied, i will rate u 5 wen i get inside.
(2nd time a rider will ask me for 5star, first was one chinese guy on uber)

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Another 2005 Toyota corolla for rent

35k weekly

1 guarantor

Call 08060

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OSCARTM: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:

This is normal when you stay & access your email outside the country for awhile and move back to Naija; the email exchange provider would have observed a change in your IP address and will restrict access to your email.

But if it were the other way round, the moment you are connected to a wifi at the airport abroad, you'll access all your email accounts easily. They might just send an additional mode of authentication to your recovery email to login to your email accounts.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Let me brake it down..... Most email server will ask for security code if u are using Nigeria IP address... ..no need to explain further bro... it is hurting me that I can't access my mail now ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
OSCARTM:

This is normal when you stay & access your email outside the country for awhile and move back to Naija; the email exchange provider would have observed a change in your IP address and will restrict access to your email.

But if it were the other way round, the moment you are connected to a wifi at the airport abroad, you'll access all your email accounts easily. They might just send an additional mode of authentication to your recovery email to login to your email accounts.

You shall live long my brother

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
dru23:

Let me brake it down..... Most email server will ask for security code if u are using Nigeria IP address... ..no need to explain further bro... it is hurting me that I can't access my mail now ..
It's okay, sorry Br.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tyche:

You like trouble grin
Lolzz, na my Oga.
He even understand, we use it to cool off Uber and traffic wahala.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gabng(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

in that case, car is your property and not on rental.

Thanks for your response.

But it still doesn't answer how one can be effective on Uber with a 2001 Toyota Camry & what could be the projected earnings per day on Uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hello guys, please is there anyone using a savings account on UBER, need to change my bank and the only option I have is a savings account. I would like to know if uber accepts savings account. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
gabng:

Thanks for your response.

But it still doesn't answer how one can be effective on Uber with a 2001 Toyota Camry & what could be the projected earnings per day on Uber.

There is no projected earnings on uber.

You will leave home in the mood to work and requests will refuse to come whereas some days you can make 20k before 2pm.

We take the good and bad days as they come.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
sunnp:
So I went to ibadan to rest for a week..then i decided to
test the taxfiy and see how it be, well I think it will work very well in Ibadan not as ppl think but for now the issue is pick up location is far sometimes, due to no much driver yet
Do you have time to work one full day there and compare your daily earnings with the average you make in Lagos? Since drivers are not much there yet, I have where I can stay there so moving down and enjoy back to back trips before it gets saturated like lagos is an option

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
Hello guys, please is there anyone using a savings account on UBER, need to change my bank and the only option I have is a savings account. I would like to know if uber accepts savings account. Thank you!
sure. I use savings account on uber and taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gabng(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
pafo:

There is no projected earnings on uber.

You will leave home in the mood to work and requests will refuse to come whereas some days you can make 20k before 2pm.

We take the good and bad days as they come.

Up to 20k for a:2001 Toyota Camry!!!

Thanks for this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Allansmith: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
Thumbs up

dru23:

Matrix is an excellent choice.. As a matter of fact ,I wanted to use matrix, but I was impressed with elantra 07 and 03 civic.
And for a tokunbo car, weekly delivery should be not be less than 35k.. Anything less than that you and driver are playing yourself. Make sure the car is in good order. Since the car is high milage, make sure you use full synthetic oil and check the coolant level... don't use water to replace coolant o.. And at the end of the day, just take your time.. It is not an easy business
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
dru23:

Am very sorry about that ...am in the country now ,and I can't access my Yankee email.. Please drop your number and I will call you as soon as possible

Hmmm...So U are in town and U no wan buy beer for bwoiz?

Is this how U used to behave?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
xana101:
sure. I use savings account on uber and taxify

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
styveke:

Hmmm...So U are in town and U no wan buy beer for bwoiz?

Is this how U used to behave?

Omo money have spend so far ..am not smiling at all.. I tire small

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have a few questions that I would like to ask,

1.) can I use a sienna 04/05 on both Uber and Taxify.

2.) Do you think it will be profitable?

Please I did like to receive feedback from the house.

Cc. Gazzuzz xana101 pafo slamstanlee ifyeez
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
toomush:
Hello everyone,

I have a few questions that I would like to ask,

1.) can I use a sienna 04/05 on both Uber and Taxify .

2.) Do you think it will be profitable?

Please I did like to receive feedback from the house.

Cc. Gazzuzz xana101 pafo slamstanlee ifyeez

YES

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

YES
Haba Bros.
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phonix1234: 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=dru23 post=72145152]..
Off course it is a good car .. Too expensive for me to use for uber.. Just take your time and look for a good one ..please don't rush, uber is not going anywhere... [/quote

Finally got one,,,,,, so sweet,,,, thanks for ur advice,,,,, what i need now is a good driver.... Will get one soon
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phonix1234: 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
Matete4Life:
Hi, do you already have a driver? If not, am interested and am very reliable and have good knowledge of cars and maintenance. You shall have peace of mind while I handle your car. Chat me on 08022609622

Bro i dnt have any driver for now,,,, but Nairaland showed me pepper in my last business,,,, diz time i dnt want to use any one here. Sorry bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Haba Bros.
grin
Every one wants to go into e-hailing grin.
I could remember a request I got that independence Day, the rider called and said he will like to get a Siena bus that will take about 10 of them with their loads Off to the beach.
I smiled and told him that he will not get such vehicle but he didn't believe me. I didn't blame him cos I knew he was a newbie rider with 5 star rating.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:00am On Oct 17, 2018
The worst of them all today. (Uber)
I dropped some1 at house of assembly, den got another request from same point.
Called rider and she said she isnt in house of assembly,
I should come to d secretariat. Block 1.
I got there. At the parking lot.
Her pick up still shows house of assembly.

I waited like 12mins, no show, if i cancel i wont get paid, she called after 15mins+, that i should come to some other parking lot.
When i tried to, the security men said i was going the wrong way...at the same time she was calling and shouting "where are u"
I got frustrated and confused and had to cancel d trip and find my way out....

The next thing she sent these 2 sms
I just acted i didn't see them. But the thing dey vex me like dis
Whats ur thought guys?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (5800) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Nezzjnr and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.