Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748789 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Vicyace:

Haven't received it yet. akerelev@yahoo.com

Sent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rhymaholic: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abby2443: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yes, nice for paying for my ignorance. I do not have any problem with the rider, she was kind enough. I can only say Taxify should also be able to handle this automatically but all the same, i have learnt my lesson.

Tgiirl:

What did she do? She requested using a card. That's never a fraudulent act. And it was never the rider's fault.

The driver is new to the system, and his phone network disconnected or GPS miscalculated.

Therefore, Taxify had already provide a solution to counter that issue which the driver failed to use: Price review.

The rider is clean ( she didn't nothing) and nice ( paying for the drivers ignorance)

Gbam!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 22Mikey: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:

It's a lie, that's what they always tell u.
But u Bleep up ooo, how can u be doing such a long trip and u won't be checking the fare.
If u haven't confirm it just do a review maybe they will balance you.

Bro, how do you check fare while on a trip on Uber platform.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Matete4Life(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
Is this offer still available? Am interested in 07/08 corolla or camry. Kindly send T & C to monacrystals@gmail.com
dotcomnamename:
Give list of cars you are interested in and the year. Then request for my T & C to be forwarded to your email. If you are OK with my T & C then we will seal a deal on Hire Purchase.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Matete4Life(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hello Nairalanders.

I need a car on hire purchase for use on Uber/Taxify platform. Am open for negotiations.

If you have an offer kindly chat me on 08022609622.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
mymotong:
Drivers wanted, weekly rental:

Cars are in very good shape...

2007 Honda Civic: 35K
2004 Toyota Camry: 31K
2002 Toyota Camry: 30K
2010 Toyota Camry: 33K

Send email to: support@mymoto.com.ng
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phonix1234: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hello house, please am thinking of getting a toyota Matrix for Uber and giving it out to a driver,,,,,,
My question is, is Matrix a good buy for the business and two, how much should i ask for weekly delivery.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sam2kenny: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Give list of cars you are interested in and the year. Then request for my T & C to be forwarded to your email. If you are OK with my T & C then we will seal a deal on Hire Purchase.

Hi, I need a Toyota Corolla 05 or Elantra 07 or Kia cerato 06 on hire purchase. You can send me details sidahosa2010@gmail.com. thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
Phonix1234:
Hello house, please am thinking of getting a toyota Matrix for Uber and giving it out to a driver,,,,,,
My question is, is Matrix a good buy for the business and two, how much should i ask for weekly delivery.

Matrix is an excellent choice.. As a matter of fact ,I wanted to use matrix, but I was impressed with elantra 07 and 03 civic.
And for a tokunbo car, weekly delivery should be not be less than 35k.. Anything less than that you and driver are playing yourself. Make sure the car is in good order. Since the car is high milage, make sure you use full synthetic oil and check the coolant level... don't use water to replace coolant o.. And at the end of the day, just take your time.. It is not an easy business

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phonix1234: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
dru23:

Matrix is an excellent choice.. As a matter of fact ,I wanted to use matrix, but I was impressed with elantra 07 and 03 civic.
And for a tokunbo car, weekly delivery should be not be less than 35k.. Anything less than that you and driver are playing yourself. Make sure the car is in good order. Since the car is high milage, make sure you use full synthetic oil and check the coolant level... don't use water to replace coolant o.. And at the end of the day, just take your time.. It is not an easy business

Thanks so much Brother,,, am off to the market to get the matrix,,, needed someone to assure me that Matrix is a Good buy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
abby2443:
Hello great minds, just picked a rider from ikeja to sango otta on taxify and after ending the trip i saw 1,000(card trip). Rider also told me she's on promo but I'm yet to see any update as regards that on my dashboard. All i can see is the 1k displayed when i ended the trip. What can i do?

Switch to Uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OSCARTM: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
dru23:

Kindly check your email, I've not received your response.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
Stop Using water in your cooling systems.

Coolant available. 08033910382

2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
22Mikey:

Bro, how do you check fare while on a trip on Uber platform.
Hmmmm, me don't normally check.
But u can click complete ride of course it will still be reading then after stealing glances at the fare u go back.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
pooozeee:
?

It's uber, nothing happens. You can even turn your phone off after starting trip and turn it on after reaching destination. System will pay based on assumed distance covered and time it took.

Uber programming is bae

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
To the experienced in d house, does type of car determine ones earnings or Uber get classes of service.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
pafo:

Check the trip details. She could be on that 50 percent promo thing.

The fare should not be more than 2000. Ikeja to sango is just over 20km.
Nothing like checking of trip details on Taxify bros. Secondly, are you sure you know that sango otta route very well, the trip fare from Ikeja to Otta can never be 2k with that devilish traffic that is ever present on that road.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

It's uber, nothing happens. You can even turn your phone off after starting trip and turn it on after reaching destination. System will pay based on assumed distance covered and time it took.

Uber programming is bae

Well done sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
abefeabebi:
To the experienced in d house, does type of car determine ones earnings or Uber get classes of service.
No on Uber, Yes on Taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=xana101 post=72133369][/quote]

Bro so far as you did not do ifyeez style of "if you know You know" then you can state your case to them by showing them trips done per day for the three days cos for me I started on sunday and did 13 trips and completed my 20 on that Monday and I got paid my 7k so you may need to clarify things for them to see.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

How much sir?

Still waiting for your response sire
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
iyaegin:

Bro so far as you did not do ifyeez style of "if you know You know" then you can state your case to them by showing them trips done per day for the three days cos for me I started on sunday and did 13 trips and completed my 20 on that Monday and I got paid my 7k so you may need to clarify things for them to see.

I could see the way the Xana's eyes were brimming. It doesn't make sense to meet a target and not get one's reward. I don't really know the terms but based on your comment, Xana can write Uber again - they can make mistakes while trying to verify his trips. Fight for your right jare!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Megadrop:
Nothing like checking of trip details on Taxify bros. Secondly, are you sure you know that sango otta route very well, the trip fare from Ikeja to Otta can never be 2k with that devilish traffic that is ever present on that road.

Baba I live in alagbado and the distance is not long.

Traffic depends on the time and at 1pm, there should be very little traffic.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
OSCARTM:

Kindly check your email, I've not received your response.

Am very sorry about that ...am in the country now ,and I can't access my Yankee email.. Please drop your number and I will call you as soon as possible
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Matete4Life(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hi, do you already have a driver? If not, am interested and am very reliable and have good knowledge of cars and maintenance. You shall have peace of mind while I handle your car. Chat me on 08022609622
Phonix1234:

Thanks so much Brother,,, am off to the market to get the matrix,,, needed someone to assure me that Matrix is a Good buy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Phonix1234:

Off course it is a good car .. Too expensive for me to use for uber.. Just take your time and look for a good one ..please don't rush, uber is not going anywhere...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OSCARTM: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
dru23:

Am very sorry about that ...am in the country now ,and I can't access my Yankee email.. Please drop your number and I will call you as soon as possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.