Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727504 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Gentlelife50:

She knows what she did, she wasn't on any promo. But at least she somehow atoned for her sins.
So next time be careful

What did she do? She requested using a card. That's never a fraudulent act. And it was never the rider's fault.

The driver is new to the system, and his phone network disconnected or GPS miscalculated.

Therefore, Taxify had already provide a solution to counter that issue which the driver failed to use: Price review.

The rider is clean ( she didn't nothing) and nice ( paying for the drivers ignorance)

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
rhymaholic:
Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2004 available for higher purchase at 3.3million. Initial deposit is a must and can be negotiated. Call or WhatsApp 07036268867 for other T/C.

You will find your victim. Good luck. Lolz...

When direct toks is 1.6m

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Moda1: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
As far as am concerned he is begging to get car but he can't categorically request for tokunbo car cos if it's that easy he can as well provide it for himself .
deedee44:

He's not a begger
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

well.... He does not have to go back, it's all bargaining power, you get more the other way round (lagos - ibadan)
True that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Tgiirl:

What did she do? She requested using a card. That's never a fraudulent act. And it was never the rider's fault.

The driver is new to the system, and his phone network disconnected or GPS miscalculated.

Therefore, Taxify had already provide a solution to counter that issue which the driver failed to use: Price review.

The rider is clean ( she didn't nothing) and nice ( paying for the drivers ignorance)

Gbam!
I never said she's fraudulent ooo Oga.
What I know is that she lied that she was on promo that's my own, if u like defend her.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
Tgiirl:

When direct toks is 1.6m

You don't know how much those posts annoys me.

What manner of fuckery is that?

I just like ignoring them now.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BespokeThoughts: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
170k phone for uber business grin The good days are here again o...... Thank u lord cheesy

henrixx:
Samsung s9 plus
Suitable for your uber needs @170k.
Us used, mint condition
No scratches no cracks

Call or watsap 08062292514

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by henrixx(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
BespokeThoughts:
170k phone for uber business grin The good days are here again o...... Thank u lord cheesy

you can use it beyond uber business. If you know you know

Iphone 6 grey 64gb available for 60k

Call or watsap 08062292514

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Tgiirl:

I disagree

I don't have time to argue but Sango is not part of Lagos. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
House please help. I'm yet to receive d independence day promo 7k by uber. I did 25 trips from 29th, 30th and 1st. I wrote to uber they said I did 17 trips. The 17 trips is just for 29th and 30th. Please is 1st of October not inclusive? Cos they said 29th till midnight 1st. I need someone to interpret it for me. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Taxify price review is a scam on cash trip. Rider paid 1,500 cash trip. Toll was not included. I did a Price review. After 24 hours taxify adjusted it to 2,200. How do I get my balance from d rider. They charged me 15% on 2,200. I'm d one at lost. I guess price review is better on card trips. I won't try it again.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gabng(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you take taxify join body dass all....

How about if vehicle due to it's age is only available on Uber. What would you advice to make most of the 12 hours allotted?

Test vehicle for this hypothesis :- 2001 Toyota Camry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:48am On Oct 16, 2018
gabng:

How about if vehicle due to it's age is only available on Uber. What would you advice to make most of the 12 hours allotted?

Test vehicle for this hypothesis :- 2001 Toyota Camry

in that case, car is your property and not on rental.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:

I never said she's fraudulent ooo Oga.
What I know is that she lied that she was on promo that's my own, if u like defend her.
if she was on promo or not...
how does that apply?
What does it change?
Will her supposed lie reduce the trip fare?

U are accusing her of sumtin u can't even explain?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2018
Please house, help me explain this. Uber said independence promo is from 29th September till 1st of October. Which I did 25 trips total. Uber said i did 17 trips. 29th and 30th alone was 17 trips. They only counted 29th and 30th. Please is 1st October not inclusive cos I did 8 trips on d 1st alone. Thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2018
xana101:
Taxify price review is a scam on cash trip. Rider paid 1,500 cash trip. Toll was not included. I did a Price review. After 24 hours taxify adjusted it to 2,200. How do I get my balance from d rider. They charged me 15% on 2,200. I'm d one at lost. I guess price review is better on card trips. I won't try it again.

Taxify dey annoy me ehn.

Same thing happened to me on a trip of about 20km from unity at ikeja to inside ago palace and we passed through airport road.

They my money as 1400 which the rider said was low but I should review and whatever the result, the would get back to her.

They sha calculated it as 2200 which reflects on my earnings but not added to my net and they still removed their 15 percent of 2,200.

So I lost on the review eventually.

Once the price is wrong on a card trip, I will just tell the rider to add whatever she has. In fact sef, na only uber I dey do for the meantime.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Those people that were doubting me, this is how its supposed to be.
At least add my earnings before u remove the cash I collected.
Thank God I mailed them if not who knows how much more money i will be loosing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2018
0ubenji:
if she was on promo or not...
how does that apply?
What does it change?
Will her supposed lie reduce the trip fare?

U are accusing her of sumtin u can't even explain?
Okay u have changed it, now I am accusing her of something I didn't know. Not fraud anymore? Continue, my own is they should stop lying just because they don't want to pay what they ought to. If u like be defending them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 7:51am On Oct 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Guy your profile name resemble scam, you posting earnings is suspicious.

abi? Only him has 3 or more account. Blvcksoul, osisie and now this one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vicyace: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2018
sunnp:

No I will stay few weeks to work

Bro, please I would like to talk with you about Taxify biz in Ibadan.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vicyace: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2018
sunnp:

No I will stay few weeks to work

I sent a mail already
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Tgiirl:

When direct toks is 1.6m

What is holding you from bringing out 1.6 to buy direct tokunbo..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ochima75(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2018
Anybody don run taxify for owerri here??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Those people that were doubting me, this is how its supposed to be.
At least add my earnings before u remove the cash I collected.
Thank God I mailed them if not who knows how much more money i will be loosing.
I was trying to go through your transaction history but my head scattered along the way. How come you were on negative balance during giro transfer?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JESUSforgives: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2018
Good morning, house.

I need a car for hire purchase.

I'm open to negotiations.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Vicyace:

I sent a mail already

Okay bro will check
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2018
Vicyace:

I sent a mail already

Check your email will drop my digit
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2018
brogxy:

I was trying to go through your transaction history but my head scattered along the way. How come you were on negative balance during giro transfer?
Bros I am just seeing it too, me self tire for Uber calculations.
This is my dashboard currently.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vicyace: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2018
sunnp:

Check your email will drop my digit
Haven't received it yet. akerelev@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2018
xana101:
Please house, help me explain this. Uber said independence promo is from 29th September till 1st of October. Which I did 25 trips total. Uber said i did 17 trips. 29th and 30th alone was 17 trips. They only counted 29th and 30th. Please is 1st October not inclusive cos I did 8 trips on d 1st alone. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by juli4dad(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2018
I need a car to drive on uber/taxify platform. Anyone interested giving a car out can contact me on 08185791332.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=xana101 post=72133369][/quote]

No explanation from us na.

Nothing we can do about it except you seek more clarity from them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.