Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770258 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Epphy:
Berger to Island traffic since morning cry
I hope nobody here is stuck
I slept at chevron so I got a 2.0x trip from chevron to airport, I had intention to return to lekki but on my way I saw village people's handwriting all over the traffic, I just went offline immediately after the trip before village people will request me. Chilling at home since

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
deedee44:

I don't know about others, me I'm just counting how many times you mentioned pilot. 20 times!! Wow that's some kind of record grin

New word for the thread is PILOT grin are you also a pilot? lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

New word for the thread is PILOT grin are you also a pilot? lipsrsealed
My car no get wings, only if the side mirrors were longer, I for put fan cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
deedee44:

I slept at chevron so I got a 2.0x trip from chevron to airport, I had intention to return to lekki but on my way I saw village people's handwriting all over the traffic, I just went offline immediately after the trip before village people will request me. Chilling at home since

Na you enjoy pass o.

Dulling things in Ikeja as regards requests on Taxify. How I wish Uber no block me.

Abeg, who can gimme tips on getting requests early in the morning to Island from my side; Isheri-Oshun, Ejigbo/Okota/Jakande Estate. I hardly get requests to Island these days. Mainland is boring from 7:30am.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by miliki777: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
omonla10:
how much for the outright sale. Pix?

send me ur watsapp numb
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Epphy:

Na you enjoy pass o.

Dulling things in Ikeja as regards requests on Taxify. How I wish Uber no block me.

Abeg, who can gimme tips on getting requests early in the morning to Island from my side; Isheri-Oshun, Ejigbo/Okota/Jakande Estate. I hardly get requests to Island these days. Mainland is boring from 7:30am.
Just wake up and go online as early as 5am. Island riders leave early because of traffic

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tgiirl:

The table rotates, I drove my civic this morning and I earn what I couldn't make last week Wednesday to Friday combine before 9:15am.

From then till now, I haven't gotten another request. Does that mean I am not doing it right? No. If you close from work and I m still below 12k does it mean you can do better? Yes and No

Riders determine when and where to make money on this platform. You are lucky today do not mean it will continue like that. Most importantly we should keep praying for more luck.
. You are absolutely correct which is why I posted it when I had a very good day in other to motivate drivers but the pessimistic ones called me a lier
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 22Mikey: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
My "Set Destination" doesn't work. Keep getting excuse of how much it would disrupt rider's request. Please how do i handle this?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Matete4Life(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kindly WhatsApp me let's discuss. 08022609622.
miliki777:
Very clean 3months used 2004 Matrix up for grabs on hire purchase. clean interior and very good engine.

Compulsory 25% down payment and between (25k to 30k) weekly rental

drop ur contact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 22Mikey: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
I think i'm doing something wrong undecided.. Last Saturday i drove from morning till evening only to earn about #7k after burning so much fuel driving from one place to another looking for request.

Guys do i just stay at a spot while waiting for request or i should drive towards surge hoping to get request. Unfortunately, most times the surge appears very very far from my location. Please make una help (Just a week into this Uber stuff).

lagostaxiguy:
. You are absolutely correct which is why I posted it when I had a very good day in other to motivate drivers but the pessimistic ones called me a lier
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
laposki:
Please i need a good and hard working UberTaxify driver or a good known company that manages Uber/Taxify.

I am more than willing to go the extra mile.

08186715860 is my direct/WhatsApp number.

I am domiciled at Ikotun/igando.

I have about a year of Taxify/uber experience under my belt.

It will be a shared responsibilities as I can conveniently do 30k weekly with no story.

awaiting to hear from you.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
please how much is a side mirror. the foldable one. the mirror is still intact.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JESUSforgives: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
22Mikey:
My "Set Destination" doesn't work. Keep getting excuse of how much it would disrupt rider's request. Please how do i handle this?

Keep trying. It works.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JESUSforgives: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
22Mikey:
I think i'm doing something wrong undecided.. Last Saturday i drove from morning till evening only to earn about #7k after burning so much fuel driving from one place to another looking for request.

Guys do i just stay at a spot while waiting for request or i should drive towards surge hoping to get request. Unfortunately, most times the surge appears very very far from my location. Please make una help (Just a week into this Uber stuff).

Sorry, man. I feel for you.

My first week on Uber was hell. Bad thing is there's almost always nobody to put thru. You'll have to learn the hard way,but then the lesson sticks and stays wit you.

There are strategic places you need to position yourself at. Once there, just relax. Even if it doesn't come immediately, it will come eventually. You need to identify those places at every neighborhood.

You should also know the peak periods. These are times when requests are higher. Best time to go online.

Don't worry sha, time will teach you all you need to know to join the league of 150k gang.

All the very best.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunde2222: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

YES
Hi Gazzuzz, I use a Toyota Camry 2003 and want to know if the oil you sell is recommended for it. If so
1. How much is it and how do I get it from you. I need it tomorrow.
2. Which oil filter will be suitable?
3.How much is the coolant you sell.
I will appreciate your reply ASAP

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JESUSforgives: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
How una see this trip?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
tunde2222:
Hi Gazzuzz, I use a Toyota Camry 2003 and want to know if the oil you sell is recommended for it. If so
1. How much is it and how do I get it from you. I need it tomorrow.
2. Which oil filter will be suitable?
3.How much is the coolant you sell.
I will appreciate your reply ASAP

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
pope191:

New ke! 2 months roll nd its a year, I know lekki is above 4k, but who do I blame? Even the review since yesterday is still pending, sometimes that energy to b dragging with 3 science students is not just dia. Sometimes the app favours the driver and sometimes it burn. The only one that seems to hurt me is when rider start dragging app price "I don't pay more then dis dat for trip like this", I'll just b lookin lyk OYO is ur case.

I understood you. If you re not going to drag with them. You could ve educate them by opening the riders app and show proof with the estimated price. Simply letting them go will make it seems right and it can cause a bigger quarrel BTW them and another driver who's phone display the correct price.

I picked someone about 3months ago and on getting to her destination, she claims the fare displayed on my phone was too high that she has being takingTaxify from banana island to kilo, surulere for 1,200 naira. I smiled and reply; if your phone estimate is within that range I will collect only 1200 from you else the 2000naira as display.

She checked and even lite is not 1200... Riders can lie!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
deedee44:

I'm back in lekki from the airport after 1hr 27mins. I followed eko bridge
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
22Mikey:

Bros not only you. My last week Saturday was the worst saturday earning day for me. This year I ve never done below 10k on Saturday but I did last Saturday.

Look at today , Monday of all day I'm on 20,400naira at 3:42pm. And I brought 5k fuel, paid 1600 tolls in total, 450 airport car park

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
mistadayo:
please how much is a side mirror. the foldable one. the mirror is still intact.

For corrola 08 - 2010 is 18k both sides
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
JESUSforgives:
How una see this trip?

Too small.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
corolla 04 just one sde
Tgiirl:

For corrola 08 - 2010 is 18k both sides
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Matete4Life(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hello Nairalanders.
Am still in need of a car to use on Uber/Taxify. Rental is preferable and remittance is 100% guarantee. Maintenance and safety of car is also guaranteed.

Pls contact me if you have: 08022609622
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Taxify don start again o.. See as riders are playing with their phones requesting and cancelling trips.

I noticed Taxify have remove my 10500 and displaying "price on review" I did no review nah

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teelacruz(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
JESUSforgives:

Sorry, man. I feel for you.

My first week on Uber was hell. Bad thing is there's almost always nobody to put thru. You'll have to learn the hard way,but then the lesson sticks and stays wit you.

There are strategic places you need to position yourself at. Once there, just relax. Even if it doesn't come immediately, it will come eventually. You need to identify those places at every neighborhood.

You should also know the peak periods. These are times when requests are higher. Best time to go online.

Don't worry sha, time will teach you all you need to know to join the league of 150k gang.

All the very best.

Cheers!

At the bolded, Almost everything you need to know is here, just read, digest, take notes(if it’s ok by you) & follow the instructions. You can as well pick one or two experienced ones here and ask questions. I have three mentors here, two I have met and the other, we only talk on phone, so there are people who are readily available to answer you when you give a call. You also just gave some valid points and advice but a newbie will start from page 1077 and be asking you what positioning is all about and if he/she is not answered, they start saying no one to help .

It takes a lot to read thru 100pages, but there lies answers to 80% of newbies anxiety(s).

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Phargbemmy:

I am more than willing to go the extra mile.

08186715860 is my direct/WhatsApp number.

I am domiciled at Ikotun/igando.

I have about a year of Taxify/uber experience under my belt.

It will be a shared responsibilities as I can conveniently do 30k weekly with no story

awaiting to hear from you.

Thanks.

The bolded is like music to ears of some car owners on this thread.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 22Mikey: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
teelacruz:

At the bolded, Almost everything you need to know is here, just read, digest, take notes(if it’s ok by you) & follow the instructions. You can as well pick one or two experienced ones here and ask questions. I have three mentors here, two I have met and the other, we only talk on phone, so there are people who are readily available to answer you when you give a call. You also just gave some valid points and advice but a newbie will start from page 1077 and be asking you what positioning is all about and if he/she is not answered, they start saying no one to help .

It takes a lot to read thru 100pages, but there lies answers to 80% of newbies anxiety(s).

I fit chat you on whatsapp? drop your contact details
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tgiirl:
Taxify don start again o.. See as riders are playing with their phones requesting and cancelling trips.

I noticed Taxify have remove my 10500 and displaying "price on review" I did no review nah
20k b4 5pm Taxify EFCC is on ur matter cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
styveke:

The bolded is like music to ears of some car owners on this thread.
I am ready to go the extra mile
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teelacruz(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
22Mikey:

I fit chat you on whatsapp? drop your contact details
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
JESUSforgives:
How una see this trip?
How come was it surging or did u add small salt with pepper?
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: bobman(m), XPaul and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.