Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752439 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 5:25am On Oct 23, 2018
Enyinne:
I checked all his trip and I saw the distant he travelled while some are short trips also.if u don't know ,u don't know ,ask for direction tongue
So na here u come hide, i don catch today grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 5:44am On Oct 23, 2018
baxton25:
Me I no even go anywhere today... I took one of my client, a girl from lasu yesterday night around 11pm to lekki phase1, and slept there, this morning I brought her back to lasu..... we bargained the price to be 13k, she come scam me give me 12k... I just enter family house go sleep....
Work resumes tomorrow.
grin grin grin funny,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2018
3RNEST:

grin grin grin funny,

Okay let me share my short story, grin
I stopped using Taxify cuz of one annoying Driver, i order a trip from my huz to somewhere around Wuse, Omo, getting dere the guy phone refuse to end trip cuz of poor network coverage, okay i said let me help out, i kindly put on my sexy Hotspot to help this guy, he finally end the trip after 30min of fighting to end one trip, omo guess what i saw N1,300, round trip of N700.. embarassed

I vex, i told him Oga im not paying, after willingly helping with my hotspot u come top up my bill, this is unfair he said bro na taxify bill u not me, i said no problem but we go share the bill to avoid story da touch the soul, i kukuma arrange N1000 give am to avoid gbege.

Sincerely i wasnt happy, so i stopped using Taxify as a rider i port back to local along, along, highest na N100 round trip.

Fuc.k Taxify, im out... angry

Big hiss.. Yeye dey smell here. Taxify nor uber are not meant for you. You want to spend 100 naira a round trip. Abeg jump enter #50 bus and same back to ur House.
If you are angry over below 20mb shared that won't even cost more than a 100naira, why share it then. You just weak na fa ... Yimu

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2018
grin Tuale to my Oga , na here we dey manage oo. Longest time Chairman
3RNEST:

So na here u come hide, i don catch today grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2018
Tgiirl:

Big hiss.. Yeye dey smell here. Taxify nor uber are not meant for you. You want to spend 100 naira a round trip. Abeg jump enter #50 bus and same back to ur House.
If you are angry over below 20mb shared that won't even cost more than a 100naira, why share it then. You just weak na fa ... Yimu
grin na so e pain u, na your story?...write ur own my dear beside i didnt tk it dat serious as u, just fun and its bygone. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 6:54am On Oct 23, 2018
Enyinne:
grin Tuale to my Oga , na here we dey manage oo. Longest time Chairman
Yes oh, My dear we done miss u tire, come back oh.. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2018
Tgiirl:
Taxify don start again o.. See as riders are playing with their phones requesting and cancelling trips.

I noticed Taxify have remove my 10500 and displaying "price on review" I did no review nah

Any trip that enters 10k will go to review automatically.I don't know why, but that's taxify for you. My 9900 once entered review.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:12am On Oct 23, 2018
jayooh:

Any trip that enters 10k will go to review automatically.I don't know why, but that's taxify for you. My 9900 once entered review.

And when will I be paid
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:20am On Oct 23, 2018
Enyinne:
I checked all his trip and I saw the distant he travelled while some are short trips also.if u don't know ,u don't know ,ask for direction tongue
U didn't know why I ask, I was talking about that particular trip. I know u know everything.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2018
Tgiirl:

And when will I be paid

Call them to notify and hasten up things. Last trip time I did round trip of 12100 for 6hours, lekki to ikeja environs and back same happened to me. Trip was later reviewed to 10k. Madt people
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2018
pooozeee:

Calibrate your phone GPS by holding it flat and moving it in figure eight direction in such a way that the upper and lower curves of figure eight direction of your phone are held vertical during the movement.

Please is there a way you can make me better understand this?

Cc: slamstanlee
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 7:38am On Oct 23, 2018
grin Oga the level of anger ur exhibiting based on someone experience is too much ,either ur frustrated or u hv issue with this moniker .Just calm down as this is a faceless forum and ur this serious ,that means if u meet this person telling this story ,u will attack him physically .

[quote author=Tgiirl post=72332627
If you are angry over below 20mb shared that won't even cost more than a 100naira, why share it then. You just weak na fa ... Yimu[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2018
Taxify/Uber driver needed for a Tokunbo Toyota Corolla(07). Driver residence around Ogba, Ikeja or Ketu will be preferred. Call 07068242280 for negotiation.

Anybody that has soft copy of agreement between a Partner and driver should kindly send it to my email address. revrendson@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2018
Rider branded me a newbie on uber simply because I refused to pause a trip while she was fighting with rivals at oniru. Hahahahaaa. She said I should go and ask . Tgiirl, teelarcruz, jayooh, slamstanlee, deedee gentlelife,brogxy,lexylexy etc. Even engr gazzuzz to put me through. Heheheheeee.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leksyde0020: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Taxify / Uber driver available to drive your car and remit at when due with no story. Kindly contact me on 08025181354
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
shollywendy1:
Rider branded me a newbie on uber simply because I refused to pause a trip while she was fighting with rivals at oniru. Hahahahaaa. She said I should go and ask . Tgiirl, teelarcruz, jayooh, slamstanlee, deedee gentlelife,brogxy,lexylexy etc. Even engr gazzuzz to put me through. Heheheheeee.
Lolzz, she no well.
If na me I go tell say I don pause am, let her continue fighting.
grin
No time for back and forth argument.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
Sometimes I just feel like making small trouble and catch fun.
Just rolling out and the three apps were on, request enter on Uber.
Called the number I saw there the ruder picked, I said good morning Sir.
He didn't respond and the next thing he asked where are you naa? I just end the call, how can someone be that rude?
He called back, I greeted him again he asked the same where are you naa? Without even responding to the greeting.
I decided to catch small fun, I now replied.
Oga I am here he said where?
In my car at legend bar road, do you want to come?
He now said please come to Doreen wellness center, I said okay that's better than asking me where I am and u won't help me with directions after.
Done with the trip still expecting my one star.
cheesy

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ollarr: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
Please house help me with taxify inspection centre located on the mainland. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by juli4dad(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Oluwabengz:
Taxify/Uber driver needed for a Tokunbo Toyota Corolla(07). Driver residence around Ogba, Ikeja or Ketu will be preferred. Call 07068242280 for negotiation.

Anybody that has soft copy of agreement between a Partner and driver should kindly send it to my email address. revrendson@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

I sent a copy to you already. I am also interested in the car but I reside at agric ikorodu.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Terrence15115: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Sometimes I just feel like making small trouble and catch fun.
Just rolling out and the three apps were on, request enter on Uber.
Called the number I saw there the ruder picked, I said good morning Sir.
He didn't respond and the next thing he asked where are you naa? I just end the call, how can someone be that rude?
He called back, I greeted him again he asked the same where are you naa? Without even responding to the greeting.
I decided to catch small fun, I now replied.
Oga I am here he said where?
In my car at legend bar road, do you want to come?
He now said please come to Doreen wellness center, I said okay that's better than asking me where I am and u won't help me with directions after.
Done with the trip still expecting my one star.
cheesy

People are so uncouth really. A simple way you can identify a decent, proper polished person is how they address you when they ring you. How can someone just pick up the phone and say where are you? I simply ask them who am I speaking with? Some apologise and say sorry I ordered for your services, others just bark out are you not uber to which I just mute the call or educate the customer about introduction on a phone call.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
ollarr:
Please house help me with taxify inspection centre located on the mainland. Thanks

Total service station around metalbox street off acme road.

302 ikorodu road, opposite oando
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sam2kenny: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
This corrola is for sale. Check page 2.

https://www.nairaland.com/4420584/sold-coming-12th-april-corrola
V

How much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hanifah04(f): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Do you own a car?
Do you own or manage a fleet of cars?
Are you a driver or partner on uber/taxify Platforms?
Do you want to manage your risk and avoid story that touch the heart? Then you need the following on your car;
Protection against fire and theft
Protection against accidental damage and third party property damage
Compensation on loss of personal effect
Settlement of medical expenses resulting from accident
All you need is a Comprehensive Insurance cover to manage your risk. To know more on what best cover is good for your car(s), kindly reach out to;

Folakemi 08038524799
Shittu 07056213630
[b][/b]

Consultation is totally free.

We are Financial Advisors, we offer Insurance Services, we help you manage your risk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
Terrence15115:

People are so uncouth really. A simple way you can identify a decent, proper polished person is how they address you when they ring you. How can someone just pick up the phone and say where are you? I simply ask them who am I speaking with? Some apologise and say sorry I ordered for your services, others just bark out are you not uber to which I just mute the call or educate the customer about introduction on a phone call.
Don't mind them, na me and them.
I also do same, they must get sense.
The saucy ones won't still get the message at the end of the day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
Who has seen this before? Packed at University road, before I know it, some idiots entered my car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
Please house help a Newbiee. Uber no gree transfer my money because i no get TIN (Tax Identification Number). How do i get one? How long does it take? How much? I am in Victoria Island.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
ifyeez:
Who has seen this before? Packed at University road, before I know it, some idiots entered my car.
So sorry Bro,
Yaba dey hot these days, I don't park anyhow even if I must park I look for a safe place or where there are other cars.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
adeniyiHansome:
Please house help a Newbiee. Uber no gree transfer my money because i no get TIN (Tax Identification Number). How do i get one? How long does it take? How much? I am in Victoria Island.
Thought u were here the other day when this issue was discussed? Oya look for six random numbers and add there then Google your bank swift code.
I no wan teach u bad things u just dey start, u go learn by yourself.
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
ifyeez:

First beg them for 5k or if you get anyone for alausa transportation or lastman who can call them, u will be free, cuz when it happen to me na 2k I paid I use strong head n lie

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
Terrence15115:

If baffles me how people ask that where are you question without any courtesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
shollywendy1:
RoFlmao. I no know the drivers weh deh always give those JJC sakamanje. I just concur that it has been paused and then I face front.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.