Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4798571 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teelacruz(m): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
shollywendy1:

How u dey cope with mile 12 traffic dis days?.though I saw sign of fixing early this morning when I was going out.

I have not been working during d week for sometime now so I use ferry.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
brogxy:

I know but that spot has been my usual spot, never knew they will wake up someday to arrest there.
The funniest thing is that..the nuisance go dey hail and beg money from u for area on weekends when u come around. I still dey wait for that day any of them go block my car for illegal parking for that area. I go open book for am. Lolz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
teelacruz:

I have not been working during d week for sometime now so I use ferry.
Gbera! Pappywater

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hello house,

I am a certified Uber/Taxify driver who needs a good car to drive.

I look to work with a kind hearted individual with whom there will be shared responsibilities.

I can conveniently do #30,000 weekly ( available for HO arrangements too) with no stories that touch.

I am reachable on 08186715860( call n WhatsApp).

Thanks as I await to hear from you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epeke1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hi,
I am an experienced taxify /Uber driver seeking for a car to drive.
Kindly reach me on 08062115779
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mhideyh: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mhideyh: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hello
I am a driver in need of a car
Prefarably a toyota corolla with maximum 30k weekly rental.
Im active on both uber & taxify with 5star rating and 2weeks experience
I stay at ikota

You can reach me 08160833846
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josiah360: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
A guy wants my car for weekly rental of 30k. The problem is that he has a 9-5 job. He swears that he can remit 30k weekly without stories.

To the experienced drivers in the house, how possible is it to combine 9-5 work with Uber and still be able to remit 30k to the car owner without stories?

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Josiah360:
A guy wants my car for weekly rental of 30k. The problem is that he has a 9-5 job. He swears that he can remit 30k weekly without stories.

To the experienced drivers in the house, how possible is it to combine 9-5 work with Uber and still be able to remit 30k to the car owner without stories?

Thanks
Night crawlers gang if you know you know.... Your payment go enter.... But ask him if he get the liver to work at night .... No be only liver sha o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
Tgiirl:

Lolz
lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
shollywendy1:
Rider branded me a newbie on uber simply because I refused to pause a trip while she was fighting with rivals at oniru. Hahahahaaa. She said I should go and ask . Tgiirl, teelarcruz, jayooh, slamstanlee, deedee gentlelife,brogxy,lexylexy etc. Even engr gazzuzz to put me through. Heheheheeee.
lol. I always tell such riders we can only start and stop. No pause option. Funny people
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
ifyeez:
Who has seen this before? Packed at University road, before I know it, some idiots entered my car.

So sorry about this bro, I'm surprised because there are several designated car parks along university road. Those guys are rogues
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
jayooh:

Please is there a way you can make me better understand this?

Cc: slamstanlee
click on ur Google map, while ur location is on. Dont input any destination. The little blue dot is where u are, click on the dot. A blue command page will appear, at the bottom left of the page, find "calibrate compass" click on it. If ur compass is accurate it will say: compass accuracy: HIGH. If it is not, den u have to do d tilting/calibrating.

Disclaimer; most low ends tecno, infinix phones dont have compass
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
Joshculler:

Am a newbie on e-hailing with no experience of driving on the platform.
I have a moderate

knowledge of lagos routes.

My source of motivation can never allow me to be a lazy driver so ur weekly pay is assured.

I need good car thats compatible for e-hailing biz.

If u are scared of giving your car to a newbie, i am ready to pay an assurance deposit of two weeks in advance. So der will be no stories.

Kindly contact me if u can help a young man stand on his feet. 08186759974

With this level of desperation you will create fear in potential owners and the fear will double. To add to it, you are newly registered on Nairaland without any history.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
Today I requested a ride for a third party, estimate was 900-1200, I had a 750 bonus for 6 trips left, 45mins later I saw bank alert of 2250! I opened uber app and checked, as usual another "Hard working driver" trying to make 30k before 12 grin nah so I press report, come join am with 1 star and added a full mechanical evaluation of his vehicle to wash it down angry

2 hours later I saw new bill N350 grin

Uber for president cool

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Today I requested a ride for a third party, estimate was 900-1200, I had a 750 bonus for 6 trips left, 45mins later I saw bank alert of 2250! I opened uber app and checked, as usual another "Hard working driver" trying to make 30k before 12 grin nah so I press report, come join am with 1 star and added a full mechanical evaluation of his vehicle to wash it down angry

Uber for president cool

Salt and pepper thingsgrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
slamstanlee:
click on ur Google map, while ur location is on. Dont input any destination. The little blue dot is where u are, click on the dot. A blue command page will appear, at the bottom left of the page, find "calibrate compass" click on it. If ur compass is accurate it will say: compass accuracy: HIGH. If it is not, den u have to do d tilting/calibrating.

Disclaimer; most low ends tecno, infinix phones dont have compass

Thanks for this, if the accuracy of the compass is low, will it affect or be giving wrong amount calculations on a trip
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

So sorry about this bro, I'm surprised because there are several designated car parks along university road. Those guys are rogues
That happen to be my usual spot,
thanks brother it's well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
jayooh:

Always form the habit of locking your car doors. Where in University road?
Thank you sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
mazinaija:
central lock would have saved you this stress.....
Okay sir I will
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
Megadrop:
Chai, sorry bro its one of things you see as you journey through this business and it makes you stronger. University road is a very bad place to park and wait for request cos those idiots parading that axis, next time you find yourself there enter Unilag, Abule oja(not through the one way o), or the streets linking st Dominics church you will definitely see request there.
That's My resting spot now it's a hunted arena, anyway thank u my man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Uber for president cool

some people dey try o. Chai.
See plenty zigzag lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by miliki777: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
For urgent Sales, Tokumbo Civic 04. drop ur watsapp numb for more pictures. serious buyers only

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Uber for president cool

grin grin
Bros easy ooo, u wan spoil show for person.
You're preventing somebody from working smart smart oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Uber for president cool

All this zigzag Na Toyota Okada be that o

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
So soon!....not up to a month....on ehailing and i am seeing bed bug shocked on my car seat already! This pple dey dirty like this and they order Uber? pls what do i use? Ota-pia-pia or Raid?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

several designated car parks where? Pls make me understand
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Joshculler: 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
Desperation you call it Well we all have different ways of viewing life. In d past few months i av seen many cars but nobody wants a newbie. So if u see someone trying to pave way for himself and u call it deaperation, hnmmm well dats ur view. I am trying to give myself an edeg by offering deposit to assure partners. So any potential owner seeing dis and getting afraid is just not ready. If i am an incestor

GAZZUZZ:

With this level of desperation you will create fear in potential owners and the fear will double. To add to it, you are newly registered on Nairaland without any history.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
I have a Toyota Camry 2004 for rental, 30k. But I need to change the power steering pump and I don't have any cash on me to do it. If you know you can use the car to work for the first week so we use the rental money to fix the steering pump, contact me on WhatsApp 08026102558. Preferably drivers around Ojodu Berger please.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Joshculler: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
If i am an investor and i see this, i will see a motivated person instead of a desperate person.

But come to think of it, why will a potential owner fear?? Is it the fact dat am a newbie or the fact that am ready to pay Assurance deposit

Or is it that i will abscond with der car or wat??

Lastly is being new on nairaland a credential for credibility of a driver As i said in my post, am a newbie, i dont think u expect a newbie to have been on this thread for a long time.

So oga gazzuz, i wont say your view is wrong, but as u are seeing 9 many partners are seeing 6. Its all about the point of view.

3 partners from here already contacted me and discussion is on going. So u see, this life is multifacet

Joshculler:
Desperation you call it Well we all have different ways of viewing life. In d past few months i av seen many cars but nobody wants a newbie. So if u see someone trying to pave way for himself and u call it deaperation, hnmmm well dats ur view. I am trying to give myself an edeg by offering deposit to assure partners. So any potential owner seeing dis and getting afraid is just not ready. If i am an incestor

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Readonee35L(m): 1:06am On Oct 24, 2018
adeniyiHansome:
So soon!....not up to a month....on ehailing and i am seeing bed bug shocked on my car seat already! This pple dey dirty like this and they order Uber? pls what do i use? Ota-pia-pia or Raid?
Bed bug na horror ooo.
Beta be careful and act fast before they become room mates in your house

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m), ksmart027(m), Ceenelly(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.