Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799744 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 1:43am On Oct 24, 2018
Gentlelife50:
I took some kids to school in the morning the Dad who requested for the ride wasn't around said he will tip me through Uber because they delayed me.
And according to him the fare (#700) is low, is it possible to tip a driver through Uber?
Abeg make una help a confused fellow.

This is possible only in the abroad.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 3:40am On Oct 24, 2018
Dovehorizon is in the building ...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 3:43am On Oct 24, 2018
Yeah bro, just going through comments... How is everything bruv, hope u are good?

Tyche:
Dovehorizon is in the building ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 3:47am On Oct 24, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Yeah bro, just going through comments... How is everything bruv, hope u are good?

We good? Been a while ... Blessed day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:50am On Oct 24, 2018
eghuan1:
I have a Toyota Camry 2004 for rental, 30k. But I need to change the power steering pump and I don't have any cash on me to do it. If you know you can use the car to work for the first week so we use the rental money to fix the steering pump, contact me on WhatsApp 08026102558. Preferably drivers around Ojodu Berger please.

fa fa fa, fowl! Go and repair ya car before you advertise it.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 4:59am On Oct 24, 2018
grin shocked grin[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=72359654][/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 5:00am On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=Dovehorizon post=72359634]Yeah bro, just going through comments... How is everything bruv, hope u are good?

[/quote
Where 've you been all this while? Long time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 6:53am On Oct 24, 2018
adeniyiHansome:
So soon!....not up to a month....on ehailing and i am seeing bed bug shocked on my car seat already! This pple dey dirty like this and they order Uber? pls what do i use? Ota-pia-pia or Raid?

Once you get rid of the bed bug, go get seat covers for your car seat so that when next you see bed bug you can easily pull off the seat cover and soak in hot water and wash.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2018
eghuan1:
I have a Toyota Camry 2004 for rental, 30k. But I need to change the power steering pump and I don't have any cash on me to do it. If you know you can use the car to work for the first week so we use the rental money to fix the steering pump, contact me on WhatsApp 08026102558. Preferably drivers around Ojodu Berger please.

How can the car be driven with a bad steering pump.
1. The steering will be very hard to turn.
2. When u forcefully turn the hard steering, it will affect the steering rack
3. If any other thing gets spoil in the process of managing the car for one week. Who is to fix it. Same desperate driver?

Advice,
Get a short loan and get it fixed.
Perhaps, get a deposit from a driver fix 1st before he starts working with the cat

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2018
Tgiirl:

3. If any other thing gets spoil in the process of managing the car for one week. Who is to fix it. Same desperate driver?

Advice,
Perhaps, get a deposit from a driver fix 1st before he starts working with the cat

Can you give mW the loan or can you give me a driver that will do the deposit? You think this option was my first?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 7:25am On Oct 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

fa fa fa, fowl! Go and repair ya car before you advertise it.

Can you fix it for me then I pay later?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rhymaholic: 7:32am On Oct 24, 2018
eghuan1:

You are saying rubbish.. go and fix your car before putting it up for rent. If you don't have money to fix it then park it until you have money. I can bet that's not the only issue with the car.

Let no desperate driver collect any car that's not 100% from any partner. You'd regret it.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2018
eghuan1:

Can you give mW the loan or can you give me a driver that will do the deposit? You think this option was my first?
eghuan1:

Just listen to your self, the way you talk self you can't see who will help or drive your car... You talk with command tone like you, save money to their account.... Someone giving you best advice yet you are talking rubbish.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2018
juli4dad:

I sent a copy to you already. I am also interested in the car but I reside at agric ikorodu.

Thank you very much sir. But prospective drivers that reside in the location mentioned in the Ad post will be preferred.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

With this level of desperation you will create fear in potential owners and the fear will double. To add to it, you are newly registered on Nairaland without any history.

Na only Nairaland Waka come?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2018
Tgiirl:

Advice,

Seconded
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2018
eghuan1:

I like your confidence, sadly my Oga in the office will query me if I work like that.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I like your confidence, sadly my Oga in the office Mrs GAZZUZZ and the clan will query me if I work like that.

Fixed angry

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2018
Been following this thread for a while. I have an 05 camry. Unfortunately, it's the 3.0 V6 version. How viable will this particular vehicle be on the taxify/uber platform? I am particularly worried by the comments of most partners here pertaining the v6. The mpg difference between the V6 and the 2.4L inline 4 variants of this vehicle seems to be only 2-4mpg. How feasible will this be?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by miliki777: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2018
for urgent sales, Tokumbo 04 honda civic. veey affordable

drop ur whatsapp numb for more pictures

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgaMaxi: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2018
Hello Folks.

People looking for rentage options - Big Daddy, Honda Civic etc (manual and auto)

Whatsapp/call: 09082461162
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2018
Nawa o... 3k since morning

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Today I requested a ride for a third party, estimate was 900-1200, I had a 750 bonus for 6 trips left, 45mins later I saw bank alert of 2250! I opened uber app and checked, as usual another "Hard working driver" trying to make 30k before 12 grin nah so I press report, come join am with 1 star and added a full mechanical evaluation of his vehicle to wash it down angry

2 hours later I saw new bill N350 grin

Uber for president cool

GAZZUZZ, you have totally lost my respect being an idiot that you are, now you quote me in your post as been dubious, just because I was surprised to make as much before a certain time of the day, check the trips I posted and their respective prices and distance if anyone seem like an incorrect fare was paid. Since I started using both platform, I haven't made that much which is why I posted it but unfortunately guys like you who feel like a king on nairaland are too "smart" to belive such. Get a life bruv

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by barakath(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2018
Jello
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by barakath(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2018
How can i know my reference number on taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by barakath(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2018
How can i know my reference number on taxify smiley smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2018
Josiah360:
A guy wants my car for weekly rental of 30k. The problem is that he has a 9-5 job. He swears that he can remit 30k weekly without stories.

To the experienced drivers in the house, how possible is it to combine 9-5 work with Uber and still be able to remit 30k to the car owner without stories?

Thanks
Not possible, there will be stories
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2018
softly softly sir. no need for this

lagostaxiguy:

GAZZUZZ, you have totally lost my respect being an idiot that you are, now you quote me in your post as been dubious, just because I was surprised to make as much before a certain time of the day, check the trips I posted and their respective prices and distance if anyone seem like an incorrect fare was paid. Since I started using both platform, I haven't made that much which is why I posted it but unfortunately guys like you who feel like a king on nairaland are too "smart" to belive such. Get a life bruv
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2018
barakath:
How can i know my reference number on taxify smiley smiley
login to ur app U will see it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7811783_7764561shock999jpg7e57d8ede6196d36f40b828953142094_jpga1a228dc8a61444555e43b90e8b3e3d1

can your respect buy anything in the market? grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
Can i tell you the truth, that guy does not really need your car to make money, he only wanted your car for rental. He uses the car for his personal use and run on uber at his own time or weekend and make ur 30k to pay you at the end of the week. if the car is having a major problem, you take care of it. This is a cool way to own a car without buying any. He can actually make that 30k with few trips. Trust me, he will pay you the 30k, but he now owns a car which he can use as he pleases without having to save to buy one.

its like borrowing money from bank and use your Porsche car as collateral. When you return from your trip, you repay the money with little interest but they have helped you to look after your car while you are away. Hope i am passing a msg.

Josiah360:
A guy wants my car for weekly rental of 30k. The problem is that he has a 9-5 job. He swears that he can remit 30k weekly without stories.

To the experienced drivers in the house, how possible is it to combine 9-5 work with Uber and still be able to remit 30k to the car owner without stories?

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OSCARTM: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
platinumricky:
Been following this thread for a while. I have an 05 camry. Unfortunately, it's the 3.0 V6 version. How viable will this particular vehicle be on the taxify/uber platform? I am particularly worried by the comments of most partners here pertaining the v6. The mpg difference between the V6 and the 2.4L inline 4 variants of this vehicle seems to be only 2-4mpg. How feasible will this be?

Considering the traffic situation in Lagos, V6 cars are not always advisable. Try to register the car on the platform and drive it yourself for two weeks to assess the returns on the car.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: wave1(m), GeneralZodd(m), Treaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.