Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,938 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763005 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 4:43am On Nov 13, 2018
mymotong:
Drivers wanted, weekly rental:

Cars are in very good shape...

2008 Toyota Yaris: 35K
2003 Toyota Camry: 29

Send email to: support@mymoto.com.ng

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 5:04am On Nov 13, 2018
Stephentobilola:
Rosarie, i belong to ABUJA UBER DRIVERS WHATSAPP GROUP

if u dnt mind leave ur number here, i can try help add you to the group so that u can mingle with us

copy and paste the whatSapp group link here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 7:09am On Nov 13, 2018
Tgiirl:

25k if its me..

Ok ... thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

This should be maximum

Thanks too...I had this figure in mind
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Benny7: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rosarie(f): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2018
Stephentobilola:
Rosarie, i belong to ABUJA UBER DRIVERS WHATSAPP GROUP

if u dnt mind leave ur number here, i can try help add you to the group so that u can mingle with us

will send you a mail.will will drop it there.thank u so much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2018
The Guide to Rideshare for Uber and Taxify has now been released freely for anyone who is interested in reading it.
Whether you are a pro or you are yet to register your car for Uber, this book is for you.
As always it contains several extra documents for protecting your ride share business.
It has
-Rental Agreement template
-Hire purchase agreement template
-Guarantor form
And several other documents

Download it here

If you are having issues with downloading, click to chat

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2018
Hello house, I requested a ride for my wife to be taken home from office yesterday as she was too tired to drive, the driver after informing him that he was picking my wife, he still got into the vehicle and first question he asked her is her martial status, she confirmed she was married but that didn't stop him from hitting on her and telling her how beautiful she is and he really likes her and also insinuating how good he his in the other room (indirectly), she told him he was not been professional but that didn't stop him, he chatted until he dropped her and still had the guts to ask for a hug infront of my house. I am very upset, I called him immediately she informed me but I'm not satisfied with his silly apologies because I'm very sure he will do it to other women, should I go ahead and report him to uber? As somone who also drives in the platform, I know uber will not take it lightly.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Benny7: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=Rosarie post=72923737]will send you a mail.will will drop it there.thank u so much[/quote
08067918321]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuidNG: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MobilityExpress: 10:10am On Nov 13, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
Hello house, I requested a ride for my wife to be taken home from office yesterday as she was too tired to drive, the driver after informing him that he was picking my wife, he still got into the vehicle and first question he asked her is her martial status, she confirmed she was married but that didn't stop him from hitting on her and telling her how beautiful she is and he really likes her and also insinuating how good he his in the other room (indirectly), she told him he was not been professional but that didn't stop him, he chatted until he dropped her and still had the guts to ask for a hug infront of my house. I am very upset, I called him immediately she informed me but I'm not satisfied with his silly apologies because I'm very sure he will do it to other women, should I go ahead and report him to uber? As somone who also drives in the platform, I know uber will not take it lightly.

Should have reported immediately! That sort of driver shouldn’t be on the platform.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
What are you still waiting for?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2018
MobilityExpress:

You just posted another incoherent rubbish! Really it’s a very dumb comment, because I don’t even have any Kia Rio put for sale, so who am I trying to convince to buy? And I don’t even know Gazzuzz, never had any dealings with him. Where’s the asslicking? You just keep throwing directionless punches in the wind with making fake accusations and unintelligent rambles. From Kia Rio is a problematic car, to it has no value, to your gf bought used Kia Rio for 800k and sold to Cars45, to you can fix all of a Corollas problem for 50k, to i’m asslicking Gazzuzz and. I’m yet to read one single meaningful statement from you. And I don’t even think you have ever owned a Kia Rio yourself, so how can you be a final authority, a judge and jury at the same time to conclude Kia Rio is a bad car? Very baffling! And the only frustrated person here is you. Nobody is responsible for your misfortune that your girlfriend was so broke she went to sell her Kia Rio to Cars45 for 165k. Stop hating on Kia Rio for nothing. Kia Rio isn’t responsible for your girlfriend’s failure in Uber business.
In Mortal Kombat, this is where they say.. FINISH HIM!!!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2018
jpworld:

All brand new spare parts you buy in Nigeria are all chinko.

Nobody import from Japan or America all is China, only few Indian.
Then inform us where to get genuine parts imported from the manufacturers.Who are their partners in Nigeria?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
Report straight!! What insolence, someone like that can rape. He's just not in control of his sexual urge

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2018
undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2018
Am I d only one dat dnt blve dis story.

lagostaxiguy:

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timibare(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
forgive him, guess ur wife is so pretty.....what are u gonna gain, if uber terminate is contract, u should be proud that you have a beautiful WIFE

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2018
myquestion:

u need to believe it oo, hmmm uber drivers can be something else oo. Go to Chevron and see the kind if discussion they have, u will be sorry for car owners.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2018
Ogbunigwe2018:

Kuku kee him
loooool!!! You,sir,are the comic relief general of this thread
grin grin grin
Erm,make you no forget say peeps go don start to dey look for you o grin

See one.of dem Bellow

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Carshopper:
This is another one. You can hire vehicles for weekly or monthly rate. .

Each having its own requirements and payment structure. We all about good business delivery and new ideas.

1. MONTHLY Rent cost is 108k monthly

Upront is 45% of monthly sum

55% is paid up on a date agreed.

Maintenance will be exclusive to the renter

Repairs will be judged on conditions of vehicle

2. WEEKLY Rent Cost is 30,000

No upfront needed

Maintenance exclusive to the renter

repairs is shared responsiliblity

2b. Weekly Ret Cost is 25,000

No upfront needed

Two structured pick up Morning and Evening

Maintenance exclusive to renter

repairs shared responsibilty

2c. Weekly Rent Cost is 20,000

No upfront needed

Two structured pick up Morning and Evening

Maintenance exclusive to rentee

Repairs exclusive to rentee

I would like to work with that kind of firm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by badboyTK: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

In my opinion, you should talk to uber about it. Precautions need to be taken. He's probably done it to several women before. If you don't stop him, this'll go on and who knows who will be next? Why the apologies after your wife told him she was married and he continued his chit chat? It was deliberate, intentional and unprofessional. He shouldn't get away with it.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by roscong(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Good afternoon my fams, we have a new product in Nigeria called 'LOTUS' Lotus is an engine oil newly imported from united state of America to put an end most of our engine problems. We are starting a free service promo for all uber , Taxify cars when you buy Lotus to service your car. Please call 07066629678 for more information.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
jpworld:

Well, I maintain my corolla with grade a tokunbo parts.

Alternator you listed is 10k tokunbo, to change the kitting less than 1500, it's the kitting that normally spoil

Front shock is 4k each without spring, the spring will be there forever hardly spoil.

Back shock 3500 each without spring.

Some stuff I buy tokunbo some new one.

Brake pad corolla wholesale in trade fair is 1800, retail outlet some sell 2500/3000

Stabilizer leakage the 2pcs is 1200 whole sale price in trade fair. Retail sale for 1800/2000

This are common things that spoils in corolla.

The spare parts are very cheap forget mechanic quotation. Forget this one na original this one na fake all parts comes from China, some repackage to sell it expensive.

I need to come and learn work from you sir.

I humbly submit my application for apprenticeship.

I am serious oooo.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
I have got Avalon 2007 Tokunbo for sale => N1,850,000.00

Vehicle Overview
Toyota redesigned its largest sedan, the flagship Avalon, as a late 2005 model. The current Avalon is bigger, roomier and more powerful than its predecessor. Changes for 2007 are minor.

Manufactured in Kentucky, Avalons come in XL, sporty Touring, XLS and top-of-the-line Limited forms. Both the Touring and XL models can be equipped with Toyota's Vehicle Stability Control, and dealers can install a towing package that allows the Avalon to tow up to 1,000 pounds.

Exterior
Compared to the 2007 Camry, the Avalon is 8 inches longer overall and 1.7 inches longer in wheelbase. Toyota describes the Avalon as having "subtle" character lines and a grille that incorporates chrome-accented horizontal bars. Fog lamps are installed on all models except the XL. The XL's wheels measure 16 inches in diameter, and the other three models have 17-inchers.

Interior
Up to five people can fit inside the Avalon. The rear floor is flat, and the rear seats have reclining seatbacks. When the Avalon was redesigned for 2005, Toyota promised an extra 1.5 inches of space between the front and rear occupants, and the car's width increased by an inch for more hip and shoulder room. It also got maintained in 2007

The Touring edition is targeted at younger buyers; it features a unique interior with charcoal dashboard trim. The mainstream XLS model includes leather upholstery and a moonroof.

Standard equipment includes dual-zone climate control, a power driver's seat and a cassette/CD stereo. The Limited has heated seats with ventilation, rain-sensing wipers and keyless start. A navigation system is optional on Touring, XLS and Limited models.

Under the Hood
The Avalon's 3.5-liter V-6 develops 268 horsepower and 248 pounds-feet of torque. The five-speed automatic transmission incorporates a manual-shift provision.

Safety
All-disc antilock brakes with electronic brake-force distribution, side-impact airbags and a driver's knee airbag are standard. Side curtain airbags protect front and rear occupants, and an electronic stability system is optional.

Driving Impressions
Avalons have always been excellent road cars, and the latest version continues that tradition. Despite a generally heavy feel, the Avalon accelerates with some assertiveness. You often get a smooth ride on good roads, but the decidedly taut suspension translates to considerable harshness when rolling over certain types of bumps. Steering is responsive — if a tad vague — and the Avalon maneuvers fairly easily. The easy-to-drive, well-built Avalon runs quietly.

Ample glass area helps visibility. Large, symmetrical, well-lit gauges are generally easy to read, though the trip odometer and manual-mode indicator are more difficult to see.

The well-cushioned seats are supportive but offer little side bolstering to keep occupants in place. Space is abundant up front, and legroom and foot space are more than ample in the backseat. A rear passenger's head might graze the roof, especially in the center position.

You can come in to check.

Please call 07087628694

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
Front

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
roscong:
Good afternoon my fams, we have a new product in Nigeria called 'LOTUS' Lotus is an engine oil newly imported from united state of America to put an end most of our engine problems. We are starting a free service promo for all uber , Taxify cars when you buy Lotus to service your car. Please call 07066629678 for more information.

If everyone advertises their product this way, they will never get customers, what is lotus? Is it a synthetic oil or mineral? What advantages does it have over others even if it's at par with them. Free service is not enough insensitive bro, tell us more about your product

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
Side

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
myquestion:

I have reasons to believe you might be the one, I have laid my report to uber and because of this I'll also post the drivers details, you are very sick in the head to think a man will make up such story against his wife, if you indulge in such activities, you will get yourself in trouble sooner or later. I also drive on the platform, what do I have to gain?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Another side

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
Inside

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
Tgiirl:

I ve driven toyota corolla and honda civic . I will choose civic over corolla. Only that I recent got another toyota 2010 corolla cos I saw it cheap at 1m... I'm the 2nd user and the car was bought new by a bank.

Civic seem stronger than the 2 corollas without having issues on bad road. It consumes less fuel. Cost of parts are pretty less and easy to get genuine parts unlike corollas that has fake n bad parts sold in the market as toks

As for kia Rio. I don't know much about it but have a friend ( like a bro) driving it on Taxify.. I hardly see him fixed it since he started driving from march this year till date

Also. Toyota Yaris is a better car for this hustle than corolla, if not for the small size like kia Rio. Its a sweet ride.

grin cheesy grin

Boss, you're changing topic oooo.

They are comparing KIA RIO to Toyota Corolla.

Would I choose a Honda Civic ahead of Toyota Corolla, that depends on the year of production.

Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla should be dominating Nigeria road together but the bad reputation caused by Accord would allow Civic to shine alone grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: carbonado(m), herkeem, vivalavida(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.