Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4751727 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:16am On Dec 09, 2018
Come Dru be like say you just get Xmas leave so now you get our time.stop disturbing us as usual abeg so we can focus on this thread.you and chipmunk owner make una carry una wahala go another thread abeg...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:17am On Dec 09, 2018
iyaegin:
Come Dru be like say you just get Xmas leave so now you get our time.stop disturbing us as usual abeg so we can focus on this thread.you and chipmunk owner make una carry una wahala go another thread abeg...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 6:52am On Dec 09, 2018
iyaegin:
It’s unplugged!

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 6:53am On Dec 09, 2018
It's time Seun just cancelled this thread. Cause its fighting for the Last two days. What's with you mature men.. I hope u folks don't wake this morning and start with the rubbish you did throughout the day.
Bring ideals on better deal on the cars we drive and give to people. Mixed the business with another business.
Am coming up with something but I haven't been stable with any car. I adviced the owner of the car am driving to put it up for sale.
If u have a good car pls let me know asap..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2018
dru23:

This your sister no bad o . Wetin happen to her..
Thanks jare. She’s tired of your stupidity!
Ps: don’t quote me anymore. You’ve succeeded in derailing this thread. You can post anything you like/want..I’m not gonna respond anymore...the whole world now knows how stupid you are.
No more insults everyone. I’m backing out...

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 7:12am On Dec 09, 2018
I guess ur missing the point. Serious drivers ready to work is out there and not in Nairaland.99% of uber drivers are not in this forum and 1% will come and give condition of work
0taPiaPia:

So Ma how did those drivers @ merryland become good or best drivers. If there is uber simulation game were newbies can generate experience please post the link. That's the same way 15 years working experience is demanded with age limit of 25yrs undecided
I hate nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2018
dru23:

Am sure that is the negative balance on your account grin
Who is this guy? Arent you supposed to be engaged in something more profitable and better with your life other than being on nairaland since yesterday bragging about who you are and what nobody else has. achieved asides you. Common sense should have appealed to you that you have derailed this thread enough. Always talking down on drivers who are the same people that has kept you in business, if you think its that easy why dont you come and drive your multiple cars(as stated) yourself or are you better than the made men that still drive on ehailing or betterstill do it in the US and see how it plays out. You cant get 100% good drivers but that doesn't mean they all are bad. Be warned or you stay clear off this thread if you wont shut up!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2018
dru23:

My guy how far " I own a cars". Long time bro

Its very obvious that you are struggling to live a good life where ever you are. You complain about the country you claim not to live in. Yet you bought auctioned cars with bank loan to do biz in the same country (SMH). You complain about drivers without knowing how they meet up to pay rentals.

No doubt, your life is so miserable that all think of making you happy is " I'm in Yankee and i own a cars" Guy, try to position your life to where little comfort is and stop wasting life.

I don't need to proof how wealthy I am to anyone. I own two cars on the platform without loan and that's it.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2018
Jesus...bad energy is here... Can't waste my time reading insults.. Pls its okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2018
Megadrop:
Who is this guy? Arent you supposed to be engaged in something more profitable and better with your life other than being on nairaland since yesterday bragging about who you are and what nobody else has. achieved asides you. Common sense should have appealed to you that you have derailed this thread enough. Always talking down on drivers who are the same people that has kept you in business, if you think its that easy why dont you come and drive your multiple cars(as stated) yourself or are you better than the made men that still drive on ehailing or betterstill do it in the US and see how it plays out. You cant get 100% good drivers but that doesn't mean they all are bad. Be warned or you stay clear off this thread if you wont shut up!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2018
Alvin007:

Thanks jare. She’s tired of your stupidity!
Ps: don’t quote me anymore. You’ve succeeded in derailing this thread. You can post anything you like/want..I’m not gonna respond anymore...the whole world now knows how stupid you are.
No more insults everyone. I’m backing out...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2018
Tgiirl:

Its very obvious that you are struggling to live a good life where ever you are. You complain about the country you claim not to live in. Yet you bought auctioned cars with bank loan to do biz in the same country (SMH). You complain about drivers without knowing how they meet up to pay rentals.

No doubt, your life is so miserable that all think of making you happy is " I'm in Yankee and i own a cars" Guy, try to position your life to where little comfort is and stop wasting life.

I don't need to proof how wealthy I am to anyone. I own two cars on the platform without loan and that's it.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2018
1johnjohn:
It's time Seun just cancelled this thread. Cause its fighting for the Last two days. What's with you mature men.. I hope u folks don't wake this morning and start with the rubbish you did throughout the day.
Bring ideals on better deal on the cars we drive and give to people. Mixed the business with another business.
Am coming up with something but I haven't been stable with any car. I adviced the owner of the car am driving to put it up for sale.
If u have a good car pls let me know asap..

My brother I have tokunbo 03 civic coming in December. Once it arrives I will let you know, that is if you still needing a car at that time o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2018
Enyinne:
I guess ur missing the point. Serious drivers ready to work is out there and not in Nairaland. 99% of uber drivers are not in this forum and 1% will come and give condition of work

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2018
dru23:

My brother I have tokunbo 03 civic coming in December. Once it arrives I will let you know, that is if you still needing a car at that time o

Ur head dey there.
I would be wating !
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2018
Megadrop:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2018
What a year on e-hailing … won some .. lost some.. in totall we are still moving, growing and keeping above water.

Money owed by drivers from January to date close to 500k

Money spent on repairs and maintenance from January to date broken down into general servicing and repairs :

General servicing change of oil every 3weeks or 3,000miles x 7,300naira (do the calculation abeg)

repairs 2x Air conditioning system upgrade at 60k

3x Shocks changes at 18k

2x brake pads changes

One body work paid by insurance

tyre replacements, did more tyre replacements on my elantra than on the kia rio(major area i need to look into)

One engine revamp done @gazzuzz

based on all vehicles working - (hyundai elantra, kia forte, kia rio)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2018
dru23:

Am sure that is the negative balance on your account grin

This guy just has to respond to everyone and everything.

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2018
pafo:

This guy just has to respond to everyone and everything.

Na wa o!

And you have to comment on everything I post? All you have to do is mind your business and leave dru23 alone .but some of you guys will try to play the tough guy role... but when it gets too hot in the kitchen, you start to complain... I mostly feed off the negative energy mostly of you guys display.. It is a form of high for me ..it's like ecstacy...
A little bit of advice, when there is a war going on. Stay out of it. Coz if you side with the enemy ,you become a target . Don't comment unless u ready to join the war.. Just stay out of it bro and you will be fine. I take no prisoners bro ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2018
I noticed little radiator water shortage on my corolla 2004 model, I do top half sachet purewater every 2 days, it doesn't overheat, no water in oil, oil always on normal gauge and clean,. I do drive 4rm ajah epe to oshodi/ikeja to and fro twice daily, I have never worked anything on engine, my mechanic checked and sad all the radiator pipes are good and not leaking, my question is where is d half sachet purewater going to? Or is it because I use water as coolant ? Someone enlighten me plz!!!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2018
dru23:

And you have to comment on everything I post? All you have to do is mind your business and leave dru23 alone .but some of you guys will try to play the tough guy role... but when it gets too hot in the kitchen, you start to complain... I mostly feed off the negative energy mostly of you guys display.. It is a form of high for me ..it's like ecstacy...

Dude are you okay? I've never commented on your post and the reply I gave was not directed at you. So wtf! I wonder the kind of substandard education you had as I mostly find it challenging to comprehend some of your posts sef.

Pls leave me out of your "show of idiocy". I have better things to do with my time than to reply a sadist like yourself.

Have fun sir.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2018
Tgiirl:

You keep forgetting how you came at me at previous post.. You were going hard and hard.. But now am bragging about XY and Z. Now am the bad guy.. For some reason people don't see the attacks on me ,but when I react am the bad guy. Smh. This is fun for me .. I told you before anger is one of my most comfortable feelings. I get angry just like everybody, but I learnt to suppress those feelings..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2018
pafo:

Dude are you okay? I've never commented on your post and the reply I gave was not directed at you. So wtf! I wonder the kind of substandard education you had as I mostly find it challenging to comprehend some of your posts sef.

Pls leave me out of your "show of idiocy". I have better things to do with my time than to reply a sadist like yourself.

Have fun sir.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunapawizzy: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2018
franksam2009:
I noticed little radiator water shortage on my corolla 2004 model, I do top half sachet purewater every 2 days, it doesn't overheat, no water in oil, oil always on normal gauge and clean,. I do drive 4rm ajah epe to oshodi/ikeja to and fro twice daily, I have never worked anything on engine, my mechanic checked and sad all the radiator pipes are good and not leaking, my question is where is d half sachet purewater going to? Or is it because I use water as coolant ? Someone enlighten me plz!!!!!
Any effect on ur AC ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
mazinaija:
I missed the era of Ogunvic, Romeo, Ifeanyimark, Chillex etc. These are the real hustlers with real figures and facts to show. Am very sure[b] if Romeo is still driving he will still be making that same figures he screenshots here[/b]. Nay Sayers have filled the house now.
Or he would have burnt out

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
ifyeez:
They fought and settled without anybody to separate.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Waiting for part 2
They did not settle, somebody yankishly surrendered grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
mazinaija:
I missed the era of Ogunvic, Romeo, Ifeanyimark, Chillex etc. These are the real hustlers with real figures and facts to show. Am very sure if Romeo is still driving he will still be making that same figures he screenshots here. Nay Sayers have filled the house now.
Each man for himself, God for us all.

R2bees- 1893.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
dru23:

We're in December in Nigeria grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
deedee44:

We're in December in Nigeria grin

Sorry jor ..December ending .. Chances are it might be my last add up to my uber fleet ... I might do one more next year. Make we see how the ehailing market progress ..am doing my part by not adding dead cars to this uber business.. So no driver will come and say dru23 nay dead cars he dey get

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
chillex8:

Each man for himself, God for us all.

R2bees- 1893.

Las las, all man answer im papa name.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
deedee44:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
deedee44:

Dru23 will never surrender... No retreat no surrender bro.. This is how we roll. You of all people no say dru23 no fit surrender... come on guys...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gentlechika(m), harrison24 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.