Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749879 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tyche:

Everyone no be you way dey mouth for public faceless forum. Na only you dey Yankee, na only you get 1000 cars for Uber, na only you your parents dey US, nonsense and ingredients.

Try to concentrate on issues at hand and stop disturbing with all those crap; who are you grin

If I say I wan see you for us now, ne email address you go give me as your address . US [/b]ko, UN ni

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Typical Nigerians every thing na fight. Even d one living abroad. Still, dry fight online. I have known U folks since I dey Nigeria. Meanwhile I have no reasons to fight anyone for this place.I no free get any yeye person.
I hustle tight.either morning or night. If the car is not good. I tell d owner ASAP

Listen yea. If U take Ur job as if U are in the office .you would make d money. Do you know how many taxi dey for Yankee.
Has anyone watched transporter. Make sure u see the movie.

80% of m clients always give me tip or give me 5star.I don't ask them. I just make them feel at home.
For you were no dey give change. God is watching you.
Stop all the complains.. Nobody told u it would be easy.
Even Yankee self no dey easy.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
1johnjohn:
Typical Nigerians every thing na fight. Even d one living abroad. Still, dry fight online. I have known U folks since I dey Nigeria. Meanwhile I have no reasons to fight anyone for this place.I no free get any yeye person.
I hustle tight.either morning or night. If the car is not good. I tell d owner ASAP

Listen yea. If U take Ur job as if U are in the office .you would make d money. Do you know how many taxi dey for Yankee.

80% of m clients always give me tip or give me 5star.I don't ask them. I just make them feel at home.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
You too much jare.
We rep Naija & Ib.
I don't understand why one must live abroad to make it. Naija billionaires are based here...even if they have businesses both home & abroad.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2018

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
They are looking for new slaves to recruit.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
BillGoldberg:

This your particular meme self.... Hahahaha. We call it "Carry your wahala and go"... Sekem!!!

You even added (No offence intended)... Before the Agbaya will start another round of banter.
I’m tired af. I’m done. No more bad energy abeg.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
U better just mind ur business on in here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
BillGoldberg:

This your particular meme self.... Hahahaha. We call it "Carry your wahala and go"... Sekem!!!

You even added (No offence intended)... Before the Agbaya will start another round of banter.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

I’m tired af. I’m done. No more bad energy abeg.

This your sister no bad o . Wetin happen to her..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
BillGoldberg:
They are looking for new slaves to recruit.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
1johnjohn:

Kindly screenshot this week earnings. I'm sure it will encourage drivers on how to do the job like sitting in the office.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
Epphy:
You too much jare.
We rep Naija & Ib.
I don't understand why one must live abroad to make it. Naija billionaires are based here...even if they have businesses both home & abroad.

Lol.. People stealing public funds are now ur billionaires ? 80% of the masses are in poverty, basically due to your so called billionaires .. Oil that is meant for the development of the masses are stolen by so called billionaires .. Am not saying people should not chop money, but when u now chop to the detrimental of the masses ...smh .... maybe God help us all . These so call billionaires are the ones that control the Nigerian economy of 180milion people.. When u have one person that politically control the whole of Lagos. A population of a country and nothing is done about it ..this are ur idols and you look up to them ...and we want Nigerian to get better.. My brother me and you have different mind set .. May God help us all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tgiirl:

Kindly screenshot this week earnings. I'm sure it will encourage drivers on how to do the job like sitting in the office.

My guy how far " I own a cars". Long time bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Epphy:
You too much jare.
We rep Naija & Ib.

If you can name the billionaires that actually made their money without government assistance or without plummeting the Nigerian economy to point that masses end up paying for it ..just name them ... to blind to see what's in front of you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2018
Alvin007:

At least she charges way more than the owner of the hole that brought you into this world.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Yankee people come and carry your son before Alvin kill him here.
Alvin007 dealing with dru23.
grin

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:11am On Dec 09, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Yankee people come and carry your son before Alvin kill him here.
Alvin007 dealing with dru23.
grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:14am On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=radautoworks post=73675718][/quote]

Instead of you to look for ways to bring your prices down. You are over here commenting.. CEO of Radauto, stay out of it .. I don't fight fair at all ... women ,children, aunties ,father, etc I take them all .. I take no prisoners o .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:19am On Dec 09, 2018
dru23:

Instead of you to look for ways to bring your prices down. You are over here commenting.. CEO of Radauto, stay out of it .. I don't fight fair at all ... women ,children, aunties ,father, etc I take them all .. I take no prisoners o .

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:27am On Dec 09, 2018
Funny enough all of the people that are saying they can make it in Naija. And you don't have to travel to Yankee to make am .. That your billionaires made it here ..na naija we dey and na naija we go die etc. These are the same people driving on uber and complaining that uber is slavery.. If you now tell these same people that USA embassy is doing visa lottery for 1m naira.. And you are guaranteed to enter USA. These same people will kill there mother, children, sell their house, steal , kill etc to come up with the money to enter Yankee... ordinary Libya they are selling of their properties to travel out .... #FACTS#

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:10am On Dec 09, 2018
dru23:

The point that she is trying to make is that a lot of these drivers on nairaland, well I wouldn't say a lot so that no driver will come for my head.. So these few drivers are distorted and are trying to change the narrative to benefit themselves.. They are so distorted they want the cars to be given to them almost practically free on rental or say maybe be 5k a week on rental ..few of them are very disillusioned to the fact that things don't work that way. If uber is cast they should find another job. Driving on uber or ehailing is not a do or die affair. So meanwhile you can find serious drivers ,not perfect but serious driver outside nairaland forum.. I found one ,family man never complains ,they only times he complains is if the car is given him issue.. Trust me he will call my team and complain at that time .anything else the guy drives and delivers.. So far he is good.. Me personally am ready to work with a driver and come to a compromise.. But most of the them are knuckle heads. They will take your kindness for weakness, and that is why a lot of them are jumping from one partner to another.. They will owe one partner money and leave. And than jump to another one. This is from experience, and because of that they have no form of stability in their life.. If you disagree with me you can fight back with your keyboard

Clearer from this point of view.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:27am On Dec 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
alvin007 I owe you a carton of origin.

Nice one.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 2:27am On Dec 09, 2018
dru23:
Funny enough all of the people that are saying they can make it in Naija. And you don't have to travel to Yankee to make am .. That your billionaires made it here ..na naija we dey and na naija we go die etc. These are the same people driving on uber and complaining that uber is slavery.. If you now tell these same people that USA embassy is doing visa lottery for 1m naira.. And you are guaranteed to enter USA. These same people will kill there mother, children, sell their house, steal , kill etc to come up with the money to enter Yankee... ordinary Libya they are selling of their properties to travel out .... #FACTS#

Hope you're not telling us what you did grin

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 2:29am On Dec 09, 2018
dru23:

If you can name the billionaires that actually made their money without government assistance or without plummeting the Nigerian economy to point that masses end up paying for it ..just name them ... to blind to see what's in front of you

Make Google your friend smiley

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:48am On Dec 09, 2018
Epphy:

Hope you're not telling us what you did grin

(In DJ Akademiks voice) Well bro, not my fault bro. What was your parents doing, when my parents made the rite decision to move out of the country. What was ur parents plan for you and your siblings? My parents made that sacrifice so that I don't have to do the things that I mentioned above or the things that you will likely end up doing to get into Yankee... don't blame me bro ..
My Yankee status can't never be contested or questioned . No need to go into details boy.. If you can't read between the lines ,I don't know what else to tell you bro . The only way my Yankee status can ever be challenge is through treason #FACTS#. Read between the LINE BOY ....

PS. If you don't know who DJ Akademiks is Google that stuff boy or YouTube boy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:54am On Dec 09, 2018
Epphy:

Make Google your friend smiley

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 3:05am On Dec 09, 2018
dru23:

(In DJ Academic voice) Well bro, not my fault bro. What was your parents doing, when my parents made the rite decision to move out of the country. What was ur parents plan for you and your siblings? My parents made that sacrifice so that I don't have to do the things that I mentioned above or the things that you will likely end up doing to get into Yankee... don't blame me bro ..
My Yankee status can't never be contested or questioned . No need to go into details boy.. If you can't read between the lines ,I don't know what else to tell you bro . The only way my Yankee status can ever be challenge is through treason #FACTS#. Read between the LINE BOY ....

PS. If you don't know who DJ academic is Google that stuff boy or YouTube boy

Nobody cares about who or what you are.
Who do you feed here?
Who you epp...

@ the bolded, you sabi spot someone else's typo huh...smh

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:08am On Dec 09, 2018
Epphy:

Nobody cares about who or what you are.
Who do you feed here?
Who you epp...

@ the bolded, you sabi spot someone else's typo huh...smh
I guess u need glasses " what was your parents doing" show me the error boy... keep in mind ,it is not how the message was delivered, but did you get the message?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:01am On Dec 09, 2018
pafo:

I counted like 21 - 0 to Alvin.

But they ended it as draw.

Two of them fix the match. grin

Am sure that is the negative balance on your account grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:04am On Dec 09, 2018
r4blessing:
Alvin007 won. � up

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.