Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4741845 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

Person wey dey wash toilet for yankee. cheesy

Yes o I dey wash toilet and I dey wash dead bodies too. But it better wetin u dey do for naija now ...am sure u still living with mom and dad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

So a slay mama is way out of my league.. She only charges 5k naira per round .. I can easily afford her for year plus.. Now if she was charging $500 per round than she is out of my league.. But 5k naira that is about $13.00 I think I can afford that
At least she charges way more than the owner of the hole that brought you into this world.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

At least she charges way more than the owner of the hole that brought you into this world.

More power to the two holes.. No be easy job o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

Yes o I dey wash toilet and I dey wash dead bodies too. But it better wetin u dey do for naija now ...am sure u still living with mom and dad
Nah...I’m on my own...I hope you won’t join those dead bodies soon.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

On your own ..wow for street corner
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

On your own ..wow for street corner
Make I catch you for street...

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

I read your profile.. So you are from Ibadan? Social worker and a car wetin u call am .. Somebody is deceiving you my brother.. Go get car first, before calling your car wetin u call am . Silly boy .. Na Ibadan boy I go dey fight with.. Meself no serious.. Ibadan boy lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

Make I catch you for street...
You go need visa bro .....good luck with that

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

You go need visa bro .....good luck with that
Nah...I can visit, the same way you got there...how many months you bin spend for inside vessel sef?

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

I read your profile.. So you are from Ibadan? Social worker and a car wetin u call am .. Somebody is deceiving you my brother.. Go get car first, before calling your car wetin u call am . Silly boy .. Na Ibadan boy I go dey fight with.. Meself no serious.. Ibadan boy lol
And you, you’re from Yankee..and you got there with a visa. Were you kidnapped and brought to Naija as a slave in the first place? I don’t have to brag about the cars I own. You’re just an empty barrel...I’m enjoying this though. You go dey alright! So, you went through my profile..feel free to make me your mentor!

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

And you, you’re from Yankee..and you got there with a visa. Were you kidnapped and brought to Naija as a slave in the first place? I don’t have to brag about the cars I own. You’re just an empty barrel...I’m enjoying this though. You go dey alright! So, you went through my profile..feel free to make me your mentor!

Meself I no well at all ...I dey go back and fourth with Ibadan boy.... Reality is I dey Yankee u dey Ibadan... levels change o.. Stick to Ibadan and I will stick to Yankee... better than poo place of Ibadan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

Meself I no well at all ...I dey go back and fourth with Ibadan boy.... Reality is I dey Yankee u dey Ibadan... levels change o.. Stick to Ibadan and I will stick to Yankee... better than poo place of Ibadan
Before nko? Isn’t that the only achievement you have? You wey no fit make am here, kan run. If things were alright with you here, would you have relocated?. Last last, you go come back kan spend the dollars wey you clean shit to get..or sell your fake Mobil 1 engine oil, or make dem even deport you sef...(white man’s slave).

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

The day a mad man acknowledges that he is insane. That day, he is made whole again. You were mad! I said it!

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
Dru 23 welcome back from your hiatus as we can seen with the silly memes and talk but be warned you are toying with another Ban where you will bring back your calmer drunice23 but that will also be blocked too.
Be warned....

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

The day a mad man acknowledges that he is insane. That day, he is made whole again. You were mad! I said it!

Yes o I am mad .. I am mad in Yankee, at least treatment go dey. But ur own madness, I don't know if hospital for Ibadan fit help you .. Goodluck with your madness.. And try to be a little bit creative with your memes..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

Yes o I am mad .. I am mad in Yankee, at least treatment go dey. But ur own madness, I don't know if hospital for Ibadan fit help you .. Goodluck with your madness.. And try to be a little bit creative with your memes..
UCH(Lambo unit) sef Dey here. grin
Oh..at least you’ve learnt one thing in yankee..’How to generate memes’ Ode!

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

Before nko? Isn’t that the only achievement you have? You wey no fit make am here, kan run. If things were alright with you here, would you have relocated?. Last last, you go come back kan spend the dollars wey you clean shit to get..or sell your fake Mobil 1 engine oil, or make dem even deport you sef...(white man’s slave).

My brother no be my fault , when my parents left naija o. When your parents were busy doing I love you and you love me things . My own parents worked hard and left naija for greener pasture. Can't blame me on that bro .no be my fault sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
iyaegin:
Dru 23 welcome back from your hiatus as we can seen with the silly memes and talk but be warned you are toying with another Ban where you will bring back your calmer drunice23 but that will also be blocked too.
Be warned....

Toying with another ban .. Most of these people can't take the heat. I didn't start it and I don't look for trouble.. But I will definitely not back away from one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

My brother no be my fault , when my parents left naija o. When your parents were busy doing I love you and you love me things . My own parents worked hard and left naija for greener pasture. Can't blame me on that bro .no be my fault sir
Kudos to your parents...abeg remind me of the title of the movie you’re narrating..isn’t it ‘Dreams’ ? by RMD..?

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
iyaegin:
Be warned....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin What we hv hear as drivers are computer drivers .if u need good serious drivers, go to Uber hub at Maryland or better still use uber market place to get the best .Most drivers here know nothing but only what they hv read from here. No practical experience
MrMan78:

God will bless you my Brother. The brain that God has given to you will never diminish. Please help me tell him.
Once again, Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

Toying with another ban .. Most of these people can't take the heat. I didn't start it and I don't look for trouble.. But I will definitely not back away from one
Ain’t you daft? Didnt you get the sarcasm in my words, when I asked you the kinda bird you were talking about..? Instead, you had to show everyone the kinda idiot you are.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

Kudos to your parents...abeg remind me of the title of the movie you’re narrating..isn’t it ‘Dreams’ ? by RMD..?

My brother no need to go back and fourth with you.. No need at all. Your are local and am international bro ...facts
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

Ain’t you daft? Didnt you get the sarcasm in my words, when I asked you the kinda bird you were talking about..? Instead, you had to show everyone the kinda idiot you are.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

My brother no need to go back and fourth with you.. No need at all. Your are local and am international bro ...facts
International man on a naija Uber/Taxify thread. Ode ni bobo yi sha.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

International man on a naija Uber/Taxify thread. Ode ni bobo yi sha.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
Yankee people come and carry your son before Alvin kill him here.
Alvin007 dealing with dru23.
grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Yankee people come and carry your son before Alvin kill him here.
Alvin007 dealing with dru23.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:

Be creative with the memes bro.. You have at least repeated the same meme 10 times already
Is it your meme repeating?
Do they pay for meme again?
Face Alvin and leave me Biko, the fight is between you and Alvin.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by helium2: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tgiirl:

Yes this uber is not by force, then face other businesses aside uber and stop complaining about drivers. Startup a pure water company, or organize boi to dey help you sell galas for traffic .. Rather than ranting and looking for drivers to enslave.

Uber is not meant for rentals. Driver your own car yourself, Set destination and you are go to go. Must you get a driver to make money for you when u cant even afford paying drivers such amount weekly.

Don't be bias, I own a cars and have a driver also.. Both side should always ve their conditions and agree to understand themselves.

Fail businesses is what made some business owner who cant pay regular salary to venture into uber biz... You know yourselves. Lol...

come lemme marry you

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alvin007: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
dru23:
[/b]

Who paid you? Lol.. just wake up from this your dream and be humble. You ain’t even made yet..

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Alvin007:

Who paid you? Lol.. just wake up from this your dream and be humble. You ain’t even made yet..

We can agree to disagree.. With all crimes, poverty, bad road, bad government, corrupt officials, lack of good health care, people are still dieing from common sickness etc if you can escape Nigeria and go abroad.. My brother you have made it ,or better yet it is a start... we can agree to disagree.. FACTS

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.