Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729167 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
franksam2009:
bro you tried alot Sha, u HV a good heart, this is how people will just be repaying someone's kindness with wickedness

The battery charger insisted he was not going to give uber driver his battery I told him but I am charging mine just give because he have begged for like 30 minutes. I was so disappointed when I was told he has not returned it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
laytoshtwo:
If you are the uber driver that took a battery a week ago from Badore,in Ajah please return the battery, you promise to return it the second day, the battery charger declined that he won't give you, I ask him to give you my own battery I was charging it because my car is with the mechanic and you have not return it after a week.l have called severally and you have refuse to pick my call.
If you know him please Tell him to return the battery this is his contact 08135111748.
I
I don't think it is a crime to help a stranded driver. cry
I've placed a call to the guy. He promised to return ur battery tomorrow. Please do let us know if he doesn't return it. In this era of social media, people need to be very careful.
That's how I took a lady from lkotun to lekki, her fare was N4,500. She promised to transfer d money in few minutes. I allow her go cos she has this innocent look. If I call her, she'll say " I'm doing it now" the next day she stopped picking my calls. Truecaller gave me her full names. I checked Facebook and saw her pictures, I downloaded her pictures, sent them to her via whatzap. Few minutes later. I got alert of N4,500. She reply by "sorry my internet was having issues.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
xana101:
I've placed a call to the guy. He promised to return ur battery tomorrow. Please do let us know if he doesn't return it. In this era of social media, people need to be very careful.
That's how I took a lady from lkotun to lekki, her fare was N4,500. She promised to transfer d money in few minutes. I allow her go cos she has this innocent look. If I call her, she'll say " I'm doing it now" the next day she stopped picking my calls. Truecaller gave me her full names. I checked Facebook and saw her pictures, I downloaded her pictures, sent them to her via whatzap. Few minutes later. I got alert of N4,500. She reply by "sorry my internet was having issues.

Thank you,the battery charger was just saying I told you uber driver are not good bla bla.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
xana101:

grin grin grin

Bad boy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 12:21am On Dec 14, 2018
xana101:

Hahaha...this was so much of a laugh....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 2:12am On Dec 14, 2018
dru23:

Example, one of the driver that was working for me ..very well known on nairaland... He came to us beg for a car ..drove the car deliver at times.. He will come up with excuses not to deliver, family issue , he is the head of his family first child etc , he owns people money etc. You tell him how much can you pay weekly to catch up with your debt. He will say 35k ,next thing you know he will not pay .. But the car is still in his possession ,finally we sack the guy and he didn't even pay is 90k debt.. He has been doing uber since uber was uber Till now the guy can't even afford his own car or place to live....
The old fleet manager we had .. He will pay 80k this week from all the drivers.. Few days later he will come back and collect it back ..this is in forms of repairs .. He will condemned the cars,his excuse was it is not corolla.. You give him money to do oil change for the cars.. He will not do it at all ..how do we know all these things.. The drivers that he fired will later come and tell us all the poo he was doing.. Other investors that was recommended to him ,took back their cars. The same games he was playing with us was doing the same to others.. The list goes on and on and on

Your vehicles are dead joor.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:13am On Dec 14, 2018
Seun360:

Your vehicles are dead joor.

Just like your bank account grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:16am On Dec 14, 2018
Emekayoung:

I am a driver partner but the first month I hit the road just to know what they are really talking about. My dear it was not easy especially now that fares have been reduced. Drivers out there are really suffering o. Feeding,car wash,other expenses and some even have wife and kids at home. God go really help this country. Imagine driving someone from lekki to ikotun for 3500 and with traffic...? How would people survive in this business venture?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 5:25am On Dec 14, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

This is indeed sad, how people deprive others of getting help because of their own selfishness, this might just be only battery but it is stealing irrespective, please let's give him a week, if he doesn't return it, I will send you his address and people he contacts frequently. We need to get rid of bandits in the name of drivers.
It is a week today am waiting to collect it today.Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 6:33am On Dec 14, 2018
I take God beg you, if anything takes you to the island today avoid Eko bridge, avoid Eko bridge, avoid Eko bridge. How many times did I say it. Eh en.

Phew..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2018
iyaegin:

Addition....it is also done when the rider is new to Uber as a safeguard in case the guy na scam.
I was in traffic for 3hrs yesterday between Ajao estate and Idimu cash trip and the trip was not ended.

I also think it applies in this scenario, if destination is Lekki palms and driver is heading towards ICM, Uber will end the trip.

[s][/s]Where you dey carry rider go, you wan kidnap am? [s][/s]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2018
xana101:

You go fear internet !

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
A driver looking for a car asked me if this is a good deal and I asked him if he is stupid. Somebody should tell me one reason why this hopeless, useless, foolish and never-do-well slave master of a fleet manager will ever make heaven? Tell me why generational curse should not be heaped on this very wicked soul? Raggamuffins everywhere.

You see them advertise on Nairaland... 20 Corollas For Rentals! 30 Camrys for rental... Uber ready! Taxify certified! It leaves one to wonder why somebody will have such a number of cars with no drivers to drive. Something must be wrong somewhere!

Just look at what a human being is making another human being to sign up to with a car that is not his oo! Funny enough, these useless and hopeless greedy charlatans that call themselves fleet managers take all these money and tell car owners that drivers are not remiting!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
How can you tell a driver to give you 35k weekly and yet driver still services the car? Are you mad? Did they tell you that Nigerians are slaves? Why not kukuma hang the driver! I was driving by Joel Ogunnaike enroute Mobolaji Bank and I saw a driver sleeping so hopelessly tired under the hot sun... What went through my mind is... "No ne person pikin be this?" Only God knows what that young man was going through in life!

Driver buys Fuel!
Drivers buys at least 3 gig per week due to talkin Google!
Driver pays to wash car daily during work hours!
Driver Has to eat to stay healthy and work!
Driver has to buy recharge card to call very foolish riders!
Driver has to settle Police at any mistake!
Driver has to settle Lastma when parked wrongly to pick!
Driver has to Face war at all Airports due to conspiracy!
Driver has to battle bad boys at Bariga, Lekki, Ikorodu!
Driver has to battle bad boys at Badagry, Oyinbo, Epe!
Driver has to battle bad boys at Okota, Surulere, Obalande!
Driver has to battle Keke, Danfo and Okada!
Driver has to battle crippling Lagos traffic!
Ok oo.

And driver will pay you 35k per week and still service car? Please useless fleet managers and car owners (emphasis on the useless ones), please tell me why Thunder from Ogun Mixed with a little lightning from Okija will not pay you and your family a Christmas visit?

Kitikpa Gbagbukwa gi na that useless car dia! Shege dan buru uba!

Hopeless Man!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jargo192: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lagos chronicles. hmmn na wa oh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
chillex8:

Am outside.
Open sesame

Waaasssuuuupppp!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
dru23:

Example, one of the driver that was working for me ..very well known on nairaland... He came to us beg for a car ..drove the car deliver at times.. He will come up with excuses not to deliver, family issue , he is the head of his family first child etc , he owns people money etc. You tell him how much can you pay weekly to catch up with your debt. He will say 35k ,next thing you know he will not pay .. But the car is still in his possession ,finally we sack the guy and he didn't even pay is 90k debt.. He has been doing uber since uber was uber Till now the guy can't even afford his own car or place to live....
The old fleet manager we had .. He will pay 80k this week from all the drivers.. Few days later he will come back and collect it back ..this is in forms of repairs .. He will condemned the cars,his excuse was it is not corolla.. You give him money to do oil change for the cars.. He will not do it at all ..how do we know all these things.. The drivers that he fired will later come and tell us all the poo he was doing.. Other investors that was recommended to him ,took back their cars. The same games he was playing with us was doing the same to others.. The list goes on and on and on
Chillex undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
xana101:

Lol.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lagos is seriously surging

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
LCWind:

Xmass
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ogbunigwe2018:

Chillex8 undecided
hahaha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
teelacruz:

If he didn’t modify the text, he’s saying that when you get the request to pick up at MM2 and d rider says you should rather drive towards MMI to pick him up, that means d rider is probably standing by on MMI airport road & by one of the bus-stops which is forbidden to private cars.

I hope that’s his message.

God bless you, you're educated unlike others even with my error you got the message I was trying to pass across before some idiots interfere

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
1johnjohn:

Xmass

Traffic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
pooozeee:

God bless you, you're educated unlike others even with my error you got the message I was trying to pass across before some idiots interfere

It really shows how shallow minded you are if you actually think that you passed your message across.
Someone just tried to interprete your message presumably and you are celebrating him lolz what a laugh..abeg make I focus on today Stew mixed with MAD traffic jare.....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lagosian29(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
lagostaxiguy:

Pls send me d booking code of the games u posted d cashouts
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lagosian29:

Pls send me d booking code of the games u posted d cashouts

I need it as well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
LCWind:
heavy traffic everywhere. How you want take enjoy d surge. I just go park for house jeje, can't be wasting fuel in traffic.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Move

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ogbunigwe2018:

Chillex8 undecided

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
chucsmoore:
heavy traffic everywhere. How you want take enjoy d surge. I just go park for house jeje, can't be wasting fuel in traffic.

But if you are on a trip ,is fuel burning or you are making money...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
iyaegin:

Sure u are making money but not as much as when there is no traffic. it is better off to do more trips than to spend d whole day in traffic

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
iyaegin:

I spent 1.34mins inside adekunle trafic trying to pick up at Herbert marcauly . Though it was a surge 1.5x going to okeira ogba.
She can not even cancel as most uber cars too were in the trafic.
She just patiently waited

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.