Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728152 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:37am On Dec 16, 2018
I am scared and tired of even driving in this Lagos, madness everywhere.
How can I stop for traffic light and get my car bashed?
And he swear that he doesn't have penny on him. Feeling bad right now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afroxyz: 1:22am On Dec 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:

if the damage is above 5k he should pay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 1:44am On Dec 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Insurance Either comprehensive for you for 3rd Party for him to pay for the damage to you...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 16, 2018
CHINE55:
Good evening Sir. Please is there something I need to do for you to reply my last mail to you? Pls your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks sir.

I am yet to see your mail sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 16, 2018
Edited.
Cc lagostaxiguy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 16, 2018
CHINE55:
Sir we have been conversing since although I also sent you a mail just now so you can see my previous mails. You just stopped replying me. Here is your last mail to me. Sorry I had to blur your details for privacy reasons.
so I did respond to you mail and yet you keep quoting me in different section of nairaland out of desperation an snow you had to put our conversation out here, I am not a kid and after reading your first mail I knew you were in trouble and desperately needed money to dash the bookies, I promised sending you money only when it's close to Xmas hoping it will be used for the purpose which is confirmed in the screenshot you posted, henceforth please I do not owe you anything and I withdraw whatever form of assistance I wish to render. I will rather give to more mentally stable person.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AXYZ: 6:12am On Dec 16, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
so I did respond to you mail and yet you keep quoting me in different section of nairaland out of desperation an snow you had to put our conversation out here, I am not a kid and after reading your first mail I knew you were in trouble and desperately needed money to dash the bookies, I promised sending you money only when it's close to Xmas hoping it will be used for the purpose which is confirmed in the screenshot you posted, henceforth please I do not owe you anything and I withdraw whatever form of assistance I wish to render. I will rather give to more mentally stable person.

I admire your usual candor. This reply is 'epic'!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 6:29am On Dec 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:

I don't have wema bank account, can I use another sir?
Thank you for the modification?
Only Wema at this time.
You are welcome sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 16, 2018
lagostaxiguy:
Good morning Sir. Please check mail. Thanks for your last response. It meant a lot coming from a busy man. Happy Sunday sir!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3ace(m): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2018
nitigriti:

Still here, not going anywhere
Cool! I think say you don dump the hussle. Please, can we chat on WhatsApp? Here's my number 08057323550. You could drop yours too if you don't mind. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2018
taxiappguy:

Here are the rules
1. Be a full-time driver
2. Completed at least 150 trips in each of the last 3 months across ALL rideshare platforms (you can combine trips from Uber and Taxify)
3. Have a Wema bank account for us to pay you.

Sir what if I don't havent done 150 trips.but just 105. Car was not good enough!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1johnjohn(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2018
emmancecute:
like blowing empty to happening places.

That kind thing .and going to odd places
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2018
afroxyz:

if the damage is above 5k he should pay
No just the bumber, thank God me and rider are safe. I no just get strength for fight
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2018
iyaegin:

Insurance Either comprehensive for you for 3rd Party for him to pay for the damage to you...
Thanks Br the damage wasn't much, but my leg still hurt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2018
Uber Riders coming in different kinds these days.
Me: you requested for a ride (1.7 surge feeling excited)
Rider: please call me back in 20mins In a very faint voice
Me: this guy no realise na uber he book ni?
No wahala am driving to his location and waiting for his 5mins to elapse.
2.2 surge waiting patiently.
Sunday stew don dey done small small....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Thanks Br the damage wasn't much, but my leg still hurt.
how can your legs still hurt if d damage is not much lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2018
franksam2009:
how can your legs still hurt if d damage is not much lol
The impact was much that it unsettled me and the rider thank God I was on seat belt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:

The impact was much that it unsettled me and the rider thank God I was on seat belt
Is your entire car made of steel?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2018
frugal:

Is your entire car made of steel?
Lolzz, before I came down to inspect the level of damage I was expecting to see the back of the car scattered but surprisingly it was as if nothing happened to it except the bumber that needs to be screwed back.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2018
1johnjohn:

Sir what if I don't havent done 150 trips.but just 105. Car was not good enough!
It's important you have 150 sir. Your trip history not only makes you eligible when you are registering, IDOOH also makes use of your trip history, to determine your monthly payout.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Been a while I commented on this forum....for those drivers that are less than 1yr on the platform please save wisely...the bumper money almost every driver is making now is just for a while...Jan/Feb is always tight and ruff...request automatically disappear and are hard to come by...I remember making up to #75K one day in december meanwhile 15K some weekends in Jan/Feb became gold...this is wishing all the drivers safe trips and bumper pay....merry Christmas and a happy new Year in advance

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:
If the culprit has 3rd party insurance,the person insurance should take care of your vehicle repair expenses.Sorry about the situation but to think of it something must have distracted the person.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
3ace:
Cool! I think say you don dump the hussle. Please, can we chat on WhatsApp? Here's my number 08057323550. You could drop yours too if you don't mind. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ProGSM(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Please can someone explain to me the difference between partners profile and drivers profile?

I discovered mine has the driver and the partner section altogether.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
taxiappguy:

Just drive there
Thanks man.. Did it yesterday

Epphy:

And I advise you to avoid Car45. They can delay reports until forever

Thanks man, did it at car45, was the closest to me & am actually not in a Hurry.. They can take all the time they need grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jomandi13:

If the culprit has 3rd party insurance,the person insurance should take care of your vehicle repair expenses.Sorry about the situation but to think of it something must have distracted the person.
Thanks Br, he said it's break failure. It would have been worse, immediately I heard his screeching tires. I released my break and almost escaped before he finally meet me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ProGSM(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
HI guy,

Do Uber accepts 3rd party insurance policy? Someone said something about Government Duty Stamp.

Anyone with information? I am heading to their office 2moro though!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
ProGSM:
HI guy,

Do Uber accepts 3rd party insurance policy? Someone said something about Government Duty Stamp.

Anyone with information? I am heading to their office 2moro though!
Yes they even rush it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Yes they even rush it
what about 3rd party drivers license?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ProGSM(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Yes they even rush it

Ok thanks. I will be there tomorrow. Hope will go well!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
franksam2009:
what about 3rd party drivers license?

Which one be third party drivers license again? Must we trivialise everything in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ProGSM(m): 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Also, can I register, have my training the same day and start work the same day? Is that possible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), northbird, GeneralZodd(m), Pearl1910 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.