Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770135 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Thanks Br, he said it's break failure. It would have been worse, immediately I heard his screeching tires. I released my break and almost escaped before he finally meet me
Sorry about that bro. Its one of the things you will experience while driving in Lagos. Crazy drivers everywhere. I had a similar experience three weeks back at Costain, my back light and bumper was damaged. Bus driver claimed brake failure but me kuku didnt fall for that, I collected the complete money for repairs after a thorough assessment by the panel beater.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
ProGSM:
Also, can I register, have my training the same day and start work the same day? Is that possible?
Not humanly possible.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Uber seriously need to sensitive riders on this rating of a thing as regards its functionality. Had wonderful trips and riders today but only to get home and discover that my rating has dropped. Who or rather what could be responsible for this? Had the feeling that someone was trying to rate high but rated one star thinking its the highest. What are ur thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
iyaegin:
Uber Riders coming in different kinds these days.
Me: you requested for a ride (1.7 surge feeling excited)
Rider: please call me back in 20mins In a very faint voice
Me: this guy no realise na uber he book ni?
No wahala am driving to his location and waiting for his 5mins to elapse.
2.2 surge waiting patiently.
Sunday stew don dey done small small....
2.2 surge that one will not enjoy in this yeye traffic season.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Osisie(m): 3:16am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 4:09am On Dec 17, 2018
BillGoldberg:

The guys number has been posted to so many groups and I believe a lot of drivers will tongue lash him. Believe me when I tell you he will return the battery today or tomorrow. Even one driver said he will post his house address to a group soon. Please give us feedback.

N.B
Never stop helping your fellow drivers. There are still good ones out there.

Thank to everyone, battery have been returned, Have a wonderful week.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 17, 2018
This surge is really something this period. Surge this early morning.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:19am On Dec 17, 2018
franksam2009:
what about 3rd party drivers license?
Lolzz, they no dey rush am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:22am On Dec 17, 2018
brogxy:
This surge is really something this period. Surge this early morning.
So no strike again
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 6:59am On Dec 17, 2018
6hrs and I'm done. 12am to 6am. Sleep o good night... Sowie. Good morning .. Zzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2018
Tgiirl:
6hrs and I'm done. 12am to 6am. Sleep o good night... Sowie. Good morning .. Zzzzzzz
do u drive a corolla? I drive corolla, I'm very scared to work after 9pm. I close 8pm anytime I'm working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2018
Toyota Corolla 2003, Tokunbo. In very good condition. everything working well...Mile: 91,000.... Asking price is 1.7m

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2018
Last drove on taxify in May due to by busy work schedule . And my account was blocked around July and due for another inspection. This morning I received a message I've been unblocked and my app is now on. Does this mean I don't need any more inspection b4 driving again? Maybe I can do few trips b4 Xmas
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2018
omonla10:
Last drove on taxify in May due to by busy work schedule . And my account was blocked around July and due for another inspection. This morning I received a message I've been unblocked and my app is now on. Does this mean I don't need any more inspection b4 driving again? Maybe I can do few trips b4 Xmas

That means you can go online and start receiving request. You don't need to go for no inspection since you have been unblocked. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Gentlelife50:

So no strike again
grin
Abi na, it's just the long pickup that is so annoying now. Even on taxify

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Megadrop:
Uber seriously need to sensitive riders on this rating of a thing as regards its functionality. Had wonderful trips and riders today but only to get home and discover that my rating has dropped. Who or rather what could be responsible for this? Had the feeling that someone was trying to rate high but rated one star thinking its the highest. What are ur thoughts.
My thoughts are that the bad rating you received was from another trip in the past. Sometimes riders only rate when they open their app to request their next trip. So there can be 1 month in between the trip and the rating.
You may not remember the trip because you have done so many, but the rider will.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Oluwabengz:
Toyota Corolla 2003, Tokunbo. In very good condition. everything working well...Mile: 91,000.... Asking price is 1.7m
millage 91k. Send me the vin then I'll put the exact millage on d forum. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donmac: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2018
Hello nairalanders, I am Umoren Solomon... I am a registered driver on the uber/taxify platform, i live in surulere. I am a trusted individual in need of a partner who can give out his/her car either on rentals or hire purchase... I can be reached on 08054484854
Email: umorensol@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2018
CAR SCRATCH REMOVER

Used for removing light paint scratches and scuffs off your vehicle.

Quickly, effectively and safely remove paint film or surface stain, dust, light scratches, lines, and paint stain, eliminate fading paint layer and oxide layer.

Restore the smoothness, gloss, and brilliance for faded and weathered paint layer.

Designed to remove some defects to your car, like fine scratches to the door handle, door panels, bumpers or the trunk.

Description:
Wash and dry vehicle. Polish metal surfaces with cloth and buff clean with dry cloth.
Discoloration of cloth does not in any way affect its efficiency.
Keep out of reach of Children.

You can now give the body of your car that brand new look you always cherished.

Specifications:
Color: Grey
Size: 14x14CM
Material: Cloth

Price

N1,000 ( excluding delivery charges)

Whatsapp/calls: 0708 154 7829

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuidNG: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by honfayol: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
I want an uber/taxify driver for rental on a weekly basis.

i have a 2005 corolla car.

Drivers should reside within ojodu-berger axis and must have 2 verifiable and capable guarantors

Interested drivers should contact me on 07016828197 or 08165929736
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tgiirl:

Why are you delaying?

Call me when you wake up.

I must marry you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
chloride6:

Why are you delaying?

Call me when you wake up.

I must marry you.

he's a guy in female moniker lol, I hv neva seen a female driver be4 oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
xana101:
millage 91k. Send me the vin then I'll put the exact millage on d forum. Thanks

You should have just told me that you are interested and ask for the mileage instead of wanting to post the exact millage here cos you think the millage has been tweaked.

For avoidance of doubt, millage will be posted when I get home.

Cheers!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
Daveonoja:
Been a while I commented on this forum....for those drivers that are less than 1yr on the platform please save wisely...the bumper money almost every driver is making now is just for a while...Jan/Feb is always tight and ruff...request automatically disappear and are hard to come by...I remember making up to #75K one day in december meanwhile 15K some weekends in Jan/Feb became gold...this is wishing all the drivers safe trips and bumper pay....merry Christmas and a happy new Year in advance

Oga Dave long time yes that your 75k in one night was very epic those were the days Uber on the island on Saturday and Sunday was permanent 2.0 surge be like say na Becos of you Dem comot am lol..
The closest ave seen to it was I think ifyeez or so who made 15k one monday morning round trip on 2.0 surge also, be like day the guy just close by like 11am that day at least thank God Uber don see say crowd don dey now we are in 1.2 surge all day except 1.3 btw 4 and 10pm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
I didn't see my adjusted fare outstanding inside what Uber paid me today o. Someone should help.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
mistadayo:
I didn't see my adjusted fare outstanding inside what Uber paid me today o. Someone should help.
The payment will reflect the time you got a response from them. Go through your payment details again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
omonla10:

They seem to have realised that they have blocked too many accounts which has resulted to shortage of drivers.

They had no choice than to unblock almost all blocked accounts or they loose their riders.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hello
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
thebigkendo:
Bro"es For Uber inspections do I need to book an appointment? Or can I just drive to any of the inspections centres?
And typically how much time does an inspection take?

So i got my car45 inspection report today,The report has PASSED.
I tried uploading via uber app/website but i keep getting this mail.
-Uploaded the whole PDF
-Upload screenshot of only the 1st Page

Or is it because the car45 guy covered my plate number in the picture?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
thebigkendo:

So i got my car45 inspection report today,The report has PASSED.
?
Open the PDF on your phone, then screenshot the first page. That is what you are sending to them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: wave1(m), donbrowser(m), lanrexdo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.